Team-BHP - The Yamaha 'RX' Thread (with pics)
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Motorbikes (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/motorbikes/)
-   -   The Yamaha 'RX' Thread (with pics) (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/motorbikes/41553-yamaha-rx-thread-pics.html)

If you have/had a Yamaha RX100, RXG, RX135, RX-Z or even RX-S-
Please post the details such as
month/year of purchase,
original colour,
Kms done,
period of ownership,
mods done if any
and whatever else you may like to mention but keep it as brief as possible.
Please post any pics of the same. :)

Also try to keep the O/T replies as less as possible so that the thread is more like a data bank of RX bikes. :thumbs up

87 views- not a single post? :eek:
No one loves their RX?? :Frustrati

Everyone's probably too lazy to take pics and post here :p

Me got a RX-Z 5speed blue color, its a friends bike whos not ready to sell it to me still he gave it to me to use, just 9k kms done on it and is a 2003 model, Blue in color will post pics soon.

Quote:

Originally Posted by madhokritesh (Post 882422)
Me got a RX-Z 5speed blue color, its a friends bike whos not ready to sell it to me still he gave it to me to use, just 9k kms done on it and is a 2003 model, Blue in color will post pics soon.

Please take very good care of it. :thumbs up
Very limited numbers of those and very difficult to find one in a good condition, provided you can get the owner to sell it in the first place. :)
I knew a guy who would ride one to work daily at 50-60kmph max and that bike must have never seen the other side of 70 most probably- turned down my 4-5 offers over a period of 6 months inspite of offering whatever he may have liked.

It’s a Jan 1990 model, originally Red in colour now Midnight Black, 60 on the odo, I am the 2nd owner, jus purchased it 2 months ago, everything stock. :)

Note from TBHP Support: Post edited since it contained various [FONT], [COLOR] and [SIZE] tags. Posting with such text formatting should be avoided on Team-BHP as it is inconvenient for members to read post.

Kindly go through Announcements section before proceeding.

Sorry that should be 60k on the odo

Here's my 1988 RX100 : My Yamaha RX100 modification thread!
The Yamaha 'RX' Thread (with pics)-22706d1214038789myyamaharx100modificationthreadrx.jpg

I had a 1997 RXG and another 1997 rx135 (4 speed) but sold off both of them. Now I have a RX 135 5 Speed. Will post the pics later.

'98 4 speed RX-135. Thinking whether I should get it ported or not. Its running the second last size of piston which means I can use one more. 75 I think.

First try out something i am yet to post a pic of- sorry for the delay. :)
And i want that lid. :D

@alstonvaz You got a brilliant looking one. So did you get it in pune itself? Dealer or a private person?

@straight6
Well dude just my 2 cents a different seat will make it look brilliant. Please dont get offended though

Quote:

Originally Posted by BIKeINSTEIN (Post 882684)
First try out something i am yet to post a pic of- sorry for the delay. :)
And i want that lid. :D

Try out what? I want the new Rossi replica now. I was once wearing it and riding a CBR and some guys caught up with me on a signal and asked me about it rather than asking about the bike.

Quote:

Originally Posted by maddy42 (Post 882729)
@straight6 - Well dude just my 2 cents a different seat will make it look brilliant. Please dont get offended though

That is the older seat. Someone gave me a seat later which I'm using right now though I don't know if it looks better.

Pics coming soon....too lazy for a photo session, plus waiting to change some parts.

@BIKeINSTEIN - what about the thread starter posting a pic first :D

Hi i too was once an RX owner. I had a 135 5 speed version. Unfortunately during those days i was not much into photo sessions so i don't have any photo of the bike at present. I sold the bike couple of years ago. Here are few videos of my bike.

Me cleaning the bike. Killer is the camera man cum director.

YouTube - My RX135 5Speed

Now here's Killer riding the bike. Gunman is Motorbreath.

YouTube - RX135 5Speed - 2