Team-BHP > Motorbikes
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 26th August 2024, 16:26   #16

Re: The Joy of Solo Riding

Hello Kamathmaam!
Brilliant write-up. Also, love your style of writing. Indeed, Riding solo is a liberating experience. You are at your best of Attention and Thinking. Plus, as GTO mentioned, it's the best time to think and strategize. I recently rode Bangalore-Manipal solo. Must say, enjoyed every bit.
Attached Thumbnails
The Joy of Solo Riding-bimmer-ride.jpg  

Old 26th August 2024, 16:35   #17
BHPian

Re: The Joy of Solo Riding

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashkamath View Post
Yes. Those yester years are so nostalgic.. When you mentioned your Kinetic Honda ride, I am reminded of my Kinetic Honda ride with my cousin as pillion in 1992 from Mangalore to Chennai via Bengaluru. It was an epic ride and the Kinetic Honda broke into 2 pieces on return to Mangalore. The heavy luggage placed on the front foot space on that ride just broken the scooter into 2 pieces. That's another story for another day
Since we are discussing Kinetic Honda, my friend's (more than a friend, have known him for 36 years) one was RED, apart from Goa, countless trips to Mangalore, done and dusted Manipal to Bangalore twice riding it.

It is still there with my friend, but grounded due to the pollution norms of the NCR. I reside in the South West extreme of Delhi, he resides in East Delhi. Even though we speak to each other on the phone practically every day, but happen to visit his residence once in three to four months. The pair of us, stand next to the scooter and recall the trips we have done on it.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks