Team-BHP > Motorbikes
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 19th August 2024, 15:29   #1

Yamaha R15 V2.0 Review | Ownership Report

This is the first of many ownership reviews that I've planned to share with you all. I'd like to start it with the very first bike that I bought. It is a story on how I got my hands on a Special Edition R15 V2.0.

Backstory:
Back when I was in high school, Yamaha launched the R15. I was attracted by its looks. I think this was the very first small capacity faired bike that I had come across. Since I was still in school, I did not have much hopes of getting one anytime soon, although it remained as a dormant dream to own a bike some day. I'd just admire the bike whenever I came across one on the road. After a couple of years, Yamaha launched the next version of R15, the V2.0. I had just stepped into my college life and the second iteration of the bike caught my attention. Many of my friends and acquaintances owned one. Whenever I got a chance to ride one, I realized that it brought a very wide smile on my face. I had an inclination towards faired motorcycles than the naked ones and R15 was a perfect 150cc segment sports bike for me. But considering the circumstances at home, I knew I couldn't get one at that point. I had to plan for it after getting a job. I'd visit the Yamaha website every now and then, to see what all colours are available. Yamaha used to refresh the colour schemes very often. In my opinion, the black with gold was such a lovely combination.

Yamaha R15 V2.0 Review | Ownership Report-01r15blackgold.jpg

In 2015, they launched the special edition colour scheme called Streaking Cyan
Yamaha R15 V2.0 Review | Ownership Report-02r15streakingcyan.jpg

I instantly fell in love with that colour scheme and knew that it would be the one for me! Had the urge to buy my first bike, and what more could I ask for, when there's a special edition to begin the journey with! I transitioned from campus to corporate and had already started saving money right from my first salary. There were other powerful options available - like the Honda CBR250R and Yamaha R3, but they were way above my budget. Though I loved the CBR250R, I knew it was out of my league. I decided to keep that as an upgrade at a later point. The Honda CBR150R was also in the market. But in my opinion, it was nowhere close to the R15 in terms of performance, looks and quality. It didn't even have an engine kill switch, which for me is very crucial in Bangalore's traffic conditions. Since I was clear with what I wanted, I did not consider any other options at all.

The Hunt:
The colour scheme was refreshed at the start of 2016. There were 3 new colours (Revving Blue, Sparky Green or Adrenaline Red) out of which I didn't like any. I badly wanted the special edition. It was already March 2016. Made numerous calls to many showrooms in Bangalore, but everyone gave just one reply - "The special edition is not in stock anymore. We are not sure if we would get any since the colours have been refreshed. Buy the blue one instead. It is a really nice colour". Desperate, I asked my cousin to help me with the search. Finally, after a week, my cousin called me up. He said there was a showroom in Mysore road, which had only one unit available and that we had to take a decision soon. My parents never put any restrictions on me. They knew they couldn't sit behind on an R15, but if I was happy with it, that is all that mattered to them. The decision was pretty straightforward, or so I thought!

The Booking & Payment:
The showroom was nearly 25Kms away from where I lived, but it was close to where my cousin lived. This meant that I could go there only during weekends, considering my office timings. The usage of UPI was non existent at that time. I had no choice but to wait till the weekend. Meanwhile, I asked my cousin to make a payment of Rs.1,000 towards booking, which he did. The on-road price was 1.46L. I was planning to pay 60k as downpayment and take a two-wheeler loan for the remaining amount since I didn't want to drain my entire savings. As planned, I visited the showroom during the weekend and paid an initial sum of 60k. They said they would let me know about the loan process in a couple of days since the finance official was unavailable that day. I had never taken any loan before and had no idea what the process was. I was very naïve and simply agreed. I asked them to show me the bike but they said it was in another stock yard which was far [Make note of this point]. I didn't dig into it further since this was actually the "last" unit in Bangalore and I was blinded by the joy of finding myself a special edition R15 V2.0. Now, things wouldn't be so easy, would it? Mid-week the sales representative called and told me that there's someone who is willing to pay the full amount and buy the bike. I badly wanted the bike and couldn't just let it go that easily. If you look at the situation from another angle, they were just trying a few tricks to push things quicker. It all makes sense to me now, but back then, I was very inexperienced and couldn't think this through. I told them to give me time till the weekend. After sweeping my account, I could manage to amass another 60k. I was still short of 25k and time was running out. They said I could transfer my booking to one of the newer colours. After a lot of contemplation, I decided to roll out the last trick up my sleeve. When I had got a job, I opted for a credit card during the bank account creation. Since it was a lifetime free card, I thought it might be of some help during any emergency. I visited the showroom in the weekend, swiped my credit card and completed the entire payment. That was it! I somehow managed to pull it off. I was very elated to have purchased my first bike.

The Delivery:
On 23rd March 2016, the sales representative called me and informed me that the bike had arrived at their showroom. I asked my cousin to visit the showroom once and inspect the bike. He dropped by the showroom and did a quick inspection. He informed me that everything looked fine, and confirmed that it was indeed the colour I wanted. The bike was just dusty, which was expected/normal. Just a couple of days away from the delivery. On 25th March 2016, after finishing work, I headed straight to my uncle's house and stayed there for the night.
On 26th March 2016, it was finally time for me to take the delivery of my first bike. Reached the showroom on time and waited while they prepped the bike for delivery. The moment was mine, and I took the delivery of my R15 V2.0. As it was brought down the ramp, I noticed that the left side mirror was a bit loose. I asked the sales representative to adjust it. They called a mechanic and in an attempt to fix it, he yanked the mirror a little too hard. It scraped the number plate and there was a big scratch on the stem of the mirror. That scratch was too hard for me to handle. I asked them to replace the mirror immediately. They said they did not have it in stock and promised me to replace it during the first service. I took it in writing from them so that they don't flip later.
Since my cousin helped me so much in this entire process, I asked him to take the first ride. We took the bike to my uncle's house and got a customary pooja performed. I stayed there for the night. I was very excited to return home and show the bike to my parents. I was looking forward to take it to the office everyday.

Pardon the poor quality of the pictures. My phone's camera wasn't up to the mark at that time.

Yamaha R15 V2.0 Review | Ownership Report-03r15front.jpg

Yamaha R15 V2.0 Review | Ownership Report-04r15sedecal.jpg

For the gamers out here, notice the special edition font. It is almost similar to the NFS Most Wanted font
Name:  05NFSMWText.png
Views: 236
Size:  13.6 KB

Yamaha R15 V2.0 Review | Ownership Report-06r15rightside.jpg

The simple yet elegant instrument cluster
Yamaha R15 V2.0 Review | Ownership Report-07r15instrumentcluster.jpg

Yamaha R15 V2.0 Review | Ownership Report-08r15decal.jpg

Post Delivery:
The next day, I took the bike home and showed it to my parents. They don't have much knowledge about automobiles but were very happy that I was able to get what I wanted. I was eagerly waiting for the registration number for the bike. The sales representative gave me some odd reasons for not having it registered before giving the delivery, even though I paid the entire amount instead of availing a two-wheeler loan. Just a couple of days I thought. After having waited for so long, just another week didn't seem to bother me much. Everyday, before leaving to office, and after coming back from office, I would just stand and stare at my bike, admiring its beauty. It was one among the many dreams that I had, and it finally materialized. After around 3-4 days, I got the registration number for the bike. I got it stickered on the number plate. HSRP was not even a thing back then and people used it as an opportunity to show their creativity on number plates. I wasn't a fan of all that and selected a simple, legible font though. I took a photocopy of the necessary documents like insurance, RTO payment slip etc. and kept it in the tiny storage space under the pillion seat. The RC card would be sent to my house address after a few weeks. I started taking the bike to office and it became my daily ride. The first day I took it to the office, almost everyone in my team got a picture clicked with it. In the entire campus my R15 was the only one with the Streaking Cyan color scheme, which was indeed unique. Just by combing through the parking lot, one could determine if I was in office or not.

Yamaha R15 V2.0 Review | Ownership Report-09r15parking.jpg

There's one small catch though. After I got the RC card, the colour of the bike was mentioned as "GP Blue". Now, whether the showroom changed the panels and converted a "GP Blue" bike to "Streaking Cyan" or not, I don't know. I did call them up and check, but they stuck to "This is what the RTO registers it as". Even during the first service, I tried bringing this up. But they were very ignorant and did not pay heed to my query. I did not make it a big fuss since that was not a concern for me at that point. I don't know if this might be a problem in the future, but I'm sure I'll be able to get some help here and figure something out.

Initial Impressions:
It took some time to get used to the riding posture. In the first couple of weeks, my palms, wrists and shoulders would ache but I gradually got used to the riding posture and the pain subsided. The engine was smooth and so were the gear shifts. Whether you'd want to ride sedately, or rev hard, the engine always delivers. Never felt the bike to be under-powered. Overtaking and city usage was easy since the bike was very nimble. The heat was dissipated away from the legs, and never seemed to be a problem even after long rides or in dense traffic. The bike always felt planted even at high speeds. On an average, its fuel economy ranged between 38-42 kmpl. I got it serviced at the authorized service centers regularly, once in every 3 months. The service cost averaged around 1.2k-1.8k. In cases where some parts needed to be replaced, the maximum cost would come up to 3.5k-4k. It was well worth the long wait. I was satisfied with what I had earned for myself.

The first milestone
Yamaha R15 V2.0 Review | Ownership Report-10r151k.jpg

After 3 years of ownership, I upgraded the headlight bulbs to LEDs since the stock ones weren't powerful anymore. But when WFH became a norm, I reverted back to the original headlights. The LEDs were too bright and I started feeling guilty of causing inconvenience to the other road users.

Low beam throw
Yamaha R15 V2.0 Review | Ownership Report-11r15lowbeam.jpg

High beam throw
Yamaha R15 V2.0 Review | Ownership Report-12r15highbeam.jpg

Let me summarize my likes and dislikes about the bike

- Stunning looks - Was definitely a head turner, and sometimes still is. It gives you an identity
- Unmatched performance, power and thrill for a 150cc bike
- Butter smooth rev-happy engine - Rev it all you want, it just keeps going. Unless you're doing high speeds for too long, there's no vibrations at all
- Great handling and cornering - I've never taken it to the tracks but with whatever road trips I've done, I'm completely confident about its handling and cornering abilities
- Braking is good enough and does the job well. It always has enough bite and stopping power
- Fuel economy - The showroom itself claimed a fuel economy of 30 kmpl based on customer feedback, but mine returned 40-42 kmpl on sedate riding, and around 32-36 kmpl when you rev the nuts out of the engine. The tank range is sufficient
- Maintenance - The service cost is manageable and never burnt a hole in my pocket. It was the easiest sports bike to maintain
- Say if any day I had to take the bike for a long unplanned ride, I could take it without a second thought. Such is the reliability of the bike. Not once has it given me any trouble
- It has enough ground clearance and I don't remember scraping the underside on any speed breakers or pot-holes
- The visibility offered by the rear view mirrors are spot on and more than enough to cover what's behind
- It is light weighted and very easy to maneuver even in city traffic

Dislikes:
- Very aggressive and committed posture - It is fine when you're at a younger age. Once you grow older, you'll get a glimpse of what back ache feels like, especially if you have a desk job
- Fiber panels can break easily and you must be very careful about where you'd put pressure on them. One fall and you'll have to replace a lot of panels if you don't have any crash guards or frame sliders. Mine didn't have any frame sliders and I've had to replace a few panels a couple of times. Since mine is a special edition, the wait time is a little longer than usual
- The mirrors do not have a locking mechanism and become loose with usage. You can adjust them and tighten them in the required position but they protrude a lot from the body of the bike, and can break easily. I have replaced the mirrors at least 4-5 times till now
- The cushioning on the seats are horrible. Ride it continuously for nearly 2 hours and it'll feel like your bottom is split into multiple pieces
- The pillion seat is a joke. If you have short, or aged parents, or are single, the pillion seat is of no use. Considering the rear seat comfort, there's very less chances of anyone willing to sit there. Even after getting married, my wife barely agrees to ride as a pillion on the R15
- Just like the pillion seat, the storage under it is also a joke. But we can't expect more on a bike under this category, can we? It is just enough to hold the tool kit and a few documents folded neatly
- During production, the front tyres (90/80-17) were made specifically for this model. In case the tyres are worn out, you can find the rear tyre (130/70-17) but finding the front one is a nightmare
- In case any of the tyres are punctured, you'll have to tilt and hold the bike until the mechanic finds and fixes it. If you do not get the rear mud guard removed, the repair process might take exponentially longer since there is very less space to access the tyre
- The headlight throw is not enough. Low beam, high beam, doesn't matter. It is just not enough and doesn't light the road as expected
- Replacing the battery is not that straight-forward. You need a hex key to unscrew the rider seat bolts, the rear panel bolts etc. Since there is no kicker, there is no other way to start the bike if your battery dies. This happened to me after trying to start it once covid restrictions were relaxed. I had to summon a few people to push it while I attempt to start it. Even that didn't work. I had to eventually get a new battery, and push the bike to a nearby mechanic shop to get it replaced
- If you need some quick fix, not all mechanic shops would be willing to take a look. It is a better option to take it to the authorized service center

I have elaborated the dislikes just in case it might help anyone who is considering to buy a used R15 V2.0.

The amount of likes and dislikes sort of balance out each other. Everyone will have their own opinions and nothing is always perfect. To each, his own. According to me, it is a beautiful package to welcome you into the world of motorcycling. It is a beginner friendly sports bike and I have loved every bit of riding it. It is my first bike that I bought out of my hard earned money and it will always have a special place in my life. The V2.0 does not have ABS and when Yamaha launched V3.0 with ABS, VVA, 155cc engine and all those bells and whistles, I briefly had my eyes on the Monster Edition R15 V3.0. I wanted to exchange this bike and get that. I could have managed the finances too. But the emotions attached with this bike are far too strong to let it go. Before this bike came into my life, there were many sleepless nights where owning a bike in itself was still a dream. It remained my daily commuter until covid put the world on a stand still.

This is how the bike rested during the covid period
Yamaha R15 V2.0 Review | Ownership Report-13r15covidera1.jpg

Notice the cob webs
Yamaha R15 V2.0 Review | Ownership Report-14r15covidera2.jpg

A lot has changed since then, both professionally and personally. The R15 remained with me through the thick and thin, being an integral part of my life. The bike is completely bone stock and I do not have any intentions of getting it modified. The bike has clocked around 22k kilometers in the 8+ years of journey. Off late, the usage of the bike is very less, but whenever I take it out, it still puts the same wide smile on my face.

This is how it rests today
Yamaha R15 V2.0 Review | Ownership Report-15r15rest1.jpg

Yamaha R15 V2.0 Review | Ownership Report-16r15rest2.jpg

I'll admit I have neglected it a bit, here and there, but I wish to keep it with me for as long as I can. It is a special one and will always remain so! Wrapping up this ownership review with two of my favourite shots of my R15.

Yamaha R15 V2.0 Review | Ownership Report-17r15shot1.jpeg

Yamaha R15 V2.0 Review | Ownership Report-18r15shot2.jpeg

Until next time,
TheStalwart

Last edited by TheStalwart : 19th August 2024 at 15:45. Reason: Adding minor details to the ownership report
TheStalwart is offline   (28) Thanks
Old 19th August 2024, 17:40   #2
Team-BHP Support

re: Yamaha R15 V2.0 Review | Ownership Report

Thread moved out from the Assembly Line. Thanks for sharing!
Old 19th August 2024, 19:58   #3
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheStalwart View Post
This is the first of many ownership reviews that I've planned to share with you all. I'd like to start it with the very first bike that I bought. It is a story on how I got my hands on a Special Edition R15 V2.0.
Glad to go through another fellow R15 owner's report on this forum. Loved the backstory and nicely presented! I too have very similar emotions with my 2022 silver R15M V4 as you do. While yours might lack some features that the V3 and V4 might have, the magical Deltabox frame, responsible for the God-like handling is a constant! I wish, mine had that beautiful analog rev counter your V2 has. As much as the digital one does its job, its hard to beat the feel of seeing an analog rev counter just climb upto the limit!

Looking forward to see more updates from you. If possible try taking it to a race track one day. Every R15 I feel deserves to have a go on its home turf!

Ride Safe!
R15M_Rider is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 19th August 2024, 21:52   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by R15M_Rider View Post
Glad to go through another fellow R15 owner's report on this forum. Loved the backstory and nicely presented! I too have very similar emotions with my 2022 silver R15M V4 as you do.
I am glad you liked the presentation and were able to connect with my thoughts. I feel there's something about an R15 that always keeps one so attached to it.

Quote:
I wish, mine had that beautiful analog rev counter your V2 has. As much as the digital one does its job, its hard to beat the feel of seeing an analog rev counter just climb upto the limit!
I am not a fan of the digital rev counter either. Watching the needle go up while you rev is so satisfying!

Quote:
If possible try taking it to a race track one day.
I doubt I'll be able to do that anytime soon but will definitely keep that in mind. I wish to do that some day.
TheStalwart is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 20th August 2024, 12:41   #5
BHPian

Re: Yamaha R15 V2.0 Review | Ownership Report

Quote:
Never too late to congratulate for this possession, welcome to the club of R15 owners!

R15 v2 was the one which made me fall deeply with this engineering masterpiece. During my intermediate (11th & 12th) days, there was one professor in my college who had purchased a new Red R15 v2 & it was an attraction for boys and girls. We would casually stroll around, admiring the beauty from far after college hours. Good old days!

Glad that your parents were not strict. In my case, during that age like yours, my parents were dead against me owning (even riding) a two wheeler. Thankfully, they are not like that anymore. I proudly own an R15 v4 which has clocked 21000 km in last 3 years.

And, I always feel happy & enthusiastic whenever I see a fellow BHPian coming up with their R15 ownership experience. Kudos mate!

Ride safe!
Sud.
sasta_rider is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 20th August 2024, 16:28   #6
Senior - BHPian

Great write-up buddy. The R15 v2 is really a timeless beauty! I had one from 2016 which was sold last year with a very heavy heart. Never gave me any major trouble in 7 years of ownership.

Quote:
... be able to get some help here and figure something out.
Don't worry. It was fairly common to swap body panels back in the day. Even my dealer offered to order a new kit in any colour of my choice for some extra payment. I was particularly interested in the black-gold combination but decided to go ahead with the stock (revving blue) colour option.

Quote:
You can adjust them and tighten them in the required position but they protrude a lot from the body of the bike, and can break easily. I have replaced the mirrors at least 4-5 times till now
Same. I got v3 mirrors after going through a couple of stock sets. They were much better to look at and the mirror stem had defined points for open and close positions (do confirm this once before ordering).

Quote:
During production, the front tyres (90/80-17) were made specifically for this model. In case the tyres are worn out, you can find the rear tyre (130/70-17) but finding the front one is a nightmare
They might be hard to procure, but grip and reliability is really good for the price. I had almost decided to order another set from the Yamaha dealer but the bike was sold soon after. Also, whenever you decide to change, stick to the stock size. The handling and flickability of the bike goes for a toss even with the slightest of upsizes.

Quote:
In case any of the tyres are punctured, you'll have to tilt and hold the bike until the mechanic finds and fixes it.
There is a workaround for this. You can order RX100 stand and a locking pin from Yamaha. I had one which could be temporarily fixed and taken off in minutes. Costs hardly a few hundred bucks but is very useful while cleaning, applying chain lube or repairing punctures. This lowers the ground clearance significantly so it's better to remove when not in use.

Quote:
The headlight throw is not enough. Low beam, high beam, doesn't matter. It is just not enough and doesn't light the road as expected
No solution other than opening headlight lens and fitting projectors. A bulb upgrade just scatters the output all over the place. I had high expectations from the stock setup, being one of the best on paper (35+35w) at that time, but was utterly disappointed.

Quote:
If you need some quick fix, not all mechanic shops would be willing to take a look. It is a better option to take it to the authorized service center
Completely agree. The charges are totally justified for the quality of service and parts.

Do ping me if you need any help related to the bike. Ride safe!

Last edited by self_driven : 20th August 2024 at 16:30.
self_driven is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 20th August 2024, 17:25   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by sasta_rider View Post
Never too late to congratulate for this possession, welcome to the club of R15 owners!
I always feel happy & enthusiastic whenever I see a fellow BHPian coming up with their R15 ownership experience. Kudos mate!
@sasta_rider, thank you so much for your kind words.

Quote:
Originally Posted by self_driven View Post
The R15 v2 is really a timeless beauty!
@self_driven, I completely agree with that.

Quote:
It was fairly common to swap body panels back in the day.
Oh, I was not aware of this. Even then, I'm not sure if that might catch up as a problem at a later stage if/when I plan to sell the bike.

Quote:
I got v3 mirrors after going through a couple of stock sets.
Since the usage of the bike has anyway reduced and is limited to local errands, I am fine to leave the mirrors as is.

Quote:
Also, whenever you decide to change, stick to the stock size.
As for the tyres, I too prefer the stock size. I checked with a couple of Yamaha dealers here and they said they don't sell them anymore. I searched a lot of tyre shops and was eventually able to get the original size. When the current tyres are close to wearing out, I will try to procure another set and keep it handy.

Quote:
There is a workaround for this.
Quote:
No solution other than opening headlight lens and fitting projectors.
Both of these are very valid suggestions. Again, since the usage is low, I have parked these issues aside for now.

Quote:
Do ping me if you need any help related to the bike.
Thank you for extending your hand for help. Should I need any help related to the bike, I will surely reach out to you.
TheStalwart is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 20th August 2024, 18:02   #8
BHPian

Quote:
Dislikes:
- Very aggressive and committed posture - It is fine when you're at a younger age. Once you grow older, you'll get a glimpse of what back ache feels like, especially if you have a desk job
I got this bike when I was 34 and it actually has helped reduce any back spasms. Before this, I rode the FZ for almost 7 years, and that was not good on my back. I had more occurrences of back catches over those 7 years than the R15 7 years. Believe me, this is a good bike for your back, if you are active, and play a lot of sport. It reduces stress on the back and might reduce chances of one getting Chronic back aches after years of riding.

However, I have a chronic pain in my wrist
I did a few exercises, changed my grip to a wider grip, got a wrist support while doing weights, and got rid of my wrist pain. And then I got hit twice while goal keeping, and now the pain has shifted to another part of the wrist. This surely takes a toll on your wrists, specially if you have a person riding pillion.

Last edited by vinya_jag : 20th August 2024 at 18:03. Reason: Spelling error
vinya_jag is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 21st August 2024, 00:37   #9
BHPian

What a coincidence! I have the same bike in the same shade and moreover, the same backstory too!

I was also in the same boat as you and very well knew that the Cyan color would be phased out in 2016. However, I was still unable to get it by 2015. Come 2016 May, searched around the whole of TamilNadu, kept calling different dealers all around TN and even Pondicherry as well. None of them had the stock.

Finally, a dealer in my own city Coimbatore got in touch with me stating the final unit in this particular color is available in Delhi and they would be able to get it for me. The on-road price was Rs.1.36 Lakhs back then. However, they demanded a 10k premium at the time of delivery knowing very well that I was desperate for this color. Had to give in. Took the delivery of the bike on 26th May 2016. Probably, I was the last in the country to take delivery of this particular color.

Initially, I had the same doubt whether they just changed the body kit to the color I wanted. But confirmed it was not the case when I saw the strip in the alloy wheels were of the same color. And fortunately, the color in my RC too was mentioned the same as the body color.

Have ridden the bike extensively and it's 46k on the clock now. The bike was totally idle for the last two years ever since I bought my Octavia. Now that I'm moving back to Bangalore, took it out for a ride again and it is now getting it's cylinder kit changed at the ASC as the piston ring has worn out.

Here's one of my favorite pictures of my R15. Shot it right before swapping the worn out tires while burning the left over rubber. (Was shot in a closed area though)
Attached Thumbnails
Yamaha R15 V2.0 Review | Ownership Report-20190505_18084601.jpeg  

Sandy2345 is offline   (7) Thanks
Old 21st August 2024, 17:42   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by vinya_jag View Post
Believe me, this is a good bike for your back, if you are active, and play a lot of sport. It reduces stress on the back and might reduce chances of one getting Chronic back aches after years of riding
@vinya_jag, maybe that might be true if one has an active lifestyle. But based on my experience, if your activity is limited, or if you have a desk job, this bike just contributes more towards the back pain.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandy2345 View Post
What a coincidence! I have the same bike in the same shade and moreover, the same backstory too!
@Sandy2345, glad to come across another BHPian with a similar experience. The pic looks so stunning!
TheStalwart is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 24th August 2024, 18:10   #11
BHPian

That is one beauty you are having there. Hold on to her till as long as possible.

Trust me, if you sell her off, chances are high that you will regret it later.
harikrishnansp is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 26th August 2024, 09:59   #12

Thank you harikrishnansp. I too fear the regret if I happen to sell the bike. I will hold on to her for as long as I can.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks