Team-BHP > Motorbikes
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 5th August 2024, 16:27   #1
Senior - BHPian

TVS NTorq to get an all-black variant; pre-bookings open

The TVS Motor Company is gearing up to introduce a new variant of the NTorq. As the teaser suggests, it could be the Black Edition.

TVS NTorq to get an all-black variant; pre-bookings open-tvsntorqblackedition1722662826.jpg

The new variant of the TVS NTorq will feature all-black bodywork. Besides blacked-out side panels and front apron, the scooter also appears to have blacked mudguards.

The NTorq Black Edition is expected to be powered by the same 125cc, single-cylinder engine as the standard model. This engine produces 9.25 BHP and 10.5 Nm.

The NTorq is also available in the Race XP version, which has a slightly more powerful engine. This 125cc unit produces 10 BHP and 10.8 Nm.

The Black Edition is expected to be launched in the Indian market soon. Pre-bookings though are already open.

Link to Team-BHP News

Last edited by TusharK : 5th August 2024 at 16:28.
TusharK is online now   (2) Thanks
Old 5th August 2024, 17:32   #2
Senior - BHPian

Re: TVS NTorq to get an all-black variant; pre-bookings open

You remove the stickers from the "wakanda edition", it will be the same "dark edition. I have an Ntorq in parrot colors (called the XT variant); while I love the vehicle, it can do with some new upgrades now.
Old 6th August 2024, 12:12   #3
BHPian

Damn you Tata and VW for corrupting the engineering-minds nerds at TVS. I hope this colour and stickering trend dies a quick death in the two wheeler world.
Old 6th August 2024, 13:36   #4
Senior - BHPian

Stickering trend setter is Maruti Tata always brought in features. Not sure about VW
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iyencar View Post
Damn you Tata and VW for corrupting the engineering-minds nerds at TVS. I hope this colour and stickering trend dies a quick death in the two wheeler world.
Old 9th August 2024, 17:25   #5

TVS NTorq 125 Race XP is introduced in black edition and Standard TVS NTorq 125 gets three new colours - Turquoise, Harlequin Blue and Nardo Grey.
There is no update to either the mechanical or feature set.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks