Team-BHP > Motorbikes
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 29th May 2024, 18:27   #1
Senior - BHPian

Yezdi Adventure buyers to get free accessories worth Rs 17,000

Jawa Yezdi Motorcycles has announced that the Yezdi Adventure will come equipped with the 'Mountain Pack' accessory package as standard.

Yezdi Adventure buyers to get free accessories worth Rs 17,000-yezdi_adventure_now_offered_with_mountain_pack_as_standard_bbef181aa0.jpg

The Mountain Pack includes touring accessories such as a headlamp grille, crash guard, main cage, handguard, bar-end weights and two 5-litre jerry cans, with a combined cost of Rs 17,000.

The Yezdi Adventure is priced at Rs 2.16 lakh (ex-showroom). It comes with features like a digital instrument console with Bluetooth connectivity, a USB charging port and dual-channel ABS.

The bike is powered by a 334cc, single-cylinder, liquid-cooled engine that produces 30 BHP @ 8,000 rpm and 30 Nm @ 6,500 rpm. The engine is mated to a 6-speed gearbox via a slipper clutch.

The Yezdi Adventure rivals the Royal Enfield Himalayan 450.

Link to Team-BHP news
TusharK is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 29th May 2024, 18:38   #2
BHPian

Re: Yezdi Adventure buyers to get free accessories worth Rs 17,000

Sigh, Classic Legends. The game has moved on, please keep up! By throwing in a few bits and bobs if you think people will walk into your showrooms, you are very sorely mistaken.

With the bumper year (for others that is) that was 2023, CL are even further behind where they needed to be. Jawa and Yezdi models were a good alternative to the RE 350s in 2021-22; now with Triumph stepping in with their 400 models and RE starting their own 450cc liquid-cooled line of products, CL have no chance of holding their own. Time to revamp the product line, or make them so affordable that it'll get more people interested. Price or product? You choose.

How am I hypothesizing this? I'm in the market for very similar sort of bikes that all these guys sell, and not once did I even remotely consider a CL bike. Only exception was when they released the new colours for the 2023 Yezdi Roadster, that caught my eye. But never seriously enough to think about test riding one, let alone buying one.

Last edited by Sudarshan42 : 29th May 2024 at 18:41.
Sudarshan42 is offline   (11) Thanks
Old 29th May 2024, 20:17   #3
Senior - BHPian

Is anyone even buying Jawa & Yezdi products?
Like buying in enough numbers for this brand to survive 5 more years?

I would never buy one.
parrys is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 29th May 2024, 20:21   #4
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sudarshan42 View Post
Sigh, Classic Legends. The game has moved on, please keep up! By throwing in a few bits and bobs if you think people will walk into your showrooms, you are very sorely mistaken.

With the bumper year (for others that is) that was 2023, CL are even further behind where they needed to be. Jawa and Yezdi models were a good alternative to the RE 350s in 2021-22; now with Triumph stepping in with their 400 models and RE starting their own 450cc liquid-cooled line of products, CL have no chance of holding their own. Time to revamp the product line, or make them so affordable that it'll get more people interested. Price or product? You choose.

How am I hypothesizing this? I'm in the market for very similar sort of bikes that all these guys sell, and not once did I even remotely consider a CL bike. Only exception was when they released the new colours for the 2023 Yezdi Roadster, that caught my eye. But never seriously enough to think about test riding one, let alone buying one.
Completely agree. To me, it felt like the one shot they had (or possibly still have) was (is) the design. They piggybacked everything on the term 'Yezdi' to a point where they had to be so confident in their design leaving no room for humility - meaning, 'no design can beat THE Yezdi, but we're willing to try' wouldn't be something they'd want to say. Just adding the term 'Yezdi' to market isn't going to add themselves to the market. I think they missed their shot on this one & now it looks like they are ones that are scrambling!

But credit where credit is due, I think they nailed it with the Perak. So, they probably have the potential to nail it once again if/when they revamp, which is very much in order.
BullettuPaandi is online now   (3) Thanks
Old 30th May 2024, 10:24   #5
BHPian

I for one would love Yezdi Adventure to be that bike with the old Himalayan like power/torque delivery, rugged nature, competitive prices and low service charges. A credible alternative to the tiger 400, CB 350 Adv and likes that are expected in the market soon.
ram1kv is offline   (2) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks