Team-BHP > Motorbikes
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 15th July 2024, 11:56   #751

Re: Royal Enfield Himalayan 450 Review

Quote:
Originally Posted by pedrolourenco View Post

Congratulations and thanks for connecting me with the NCR riders.
Hello, Would you or @sinharishi or @dsraikkonen help me connect with the NCR riders? Currently I'm based in Gurgaon and I'm on a lookout for good riding groups to connect with and go on rides, but the ones which I found are too big a group to ride together and learn from. Also ever since I watched the Schumi and Karthikeya's podcast on motorcycling culture, I'm even more wary of joining these big names.
My main intention is to learn, kindly guide.
I'm a newbie team bhp member, so I can't DM.

P.S.: I'm hoping "NCR riders" is not the name of a riding group
sv5lh44 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 15th July 2024, 19:06   #752
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by sv5lh44 View Post
Hello, Would you or @sinharishi or @dsraikkonen help me connect with the NCR riders? Currently I'm based in Gurgaon and I'm on a lookout for good riding groups to connect with and go on rides, but the ones which I found are too big a group to ride together and learn from. Also ever since I watched the Schumi and Karthikeya's podcast on motorcycling culture, I'm even more wary of joining these big names.
My main intention is to learn, kindly guide.
I'm a newbie team bhp member, so I can't DM.

P.S.: I'm hoping "NCR riders" is not the name of a riding group
Hey! Ping me or @sinharishi or @dsraikkonen and we will add you to our Himalayan NCR Riders WhatsApp group as well.

Three of us from the group including @dsraikkonen managed to have our first meet this weekend at Leopard trail! I have a video on YT but I'm not sure about forum rules for sharing.

Edit: I'm sending you an invite for WhatsApp group.

Last edited by rishi.roger : 15th July 2024 at 19:10.
rishi.roger is offline   (4) Thanks
Old 15th July 2024, 21:34   #753
BHPian

Infractions: 0/1 (4)

[quote=pedrolourenco;5803132]I've booked a Hanle Black (My first choice was Kaza Brown).

Quote:
Originally Posted by techfreak View Post
I have installed a Baja Squadron Pro light with 4 levels of intensity control set at 20%, 40%, 70% & 100% respectively. 10% is the default & comes on every time the bike is started. The rest can be selected as required. In the thick early morning fog, they were my saviours (not using any yellow filter or else they would be more effective). Unlike other aux lights, there was a clearly focused beam from the top two LEDS and a wide swathe of light from the lower two LEDS illuminating from close to the bike to about 150-250 m ahead where I could see even a dog moving at the farthest. I would say paisa vasool.
How much did these cost and where did you get them from.
I have a pair of Baja Squadron Pro installed on my bike. Some 40k I guess & I got them from Motousher.

Intensity controller is not part of the lights, it needs to be purchased separately (Skene Dimmer) also bought from Motousher & costed another 12k I think.
techfreak is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 16th July 2024, 00:46   #754
BHPian

Has anyone installed a rear tire hugger for the 450? If yes, Can you please share the link online or the shop where you bought it (In Bangalore). This is my daily commute bike and in the rains the muck is all over the place. Am tired of cleaning it every other day.

I could find one for the older himalayan. Not sure if it fits the 450

https://artofmotorcycles.co/royal-en...-splash-guard/
manaslu@2028 is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 16th July 2024, 21:31   #755

Has anyone gotten a tank bag with a fuel cap mount for the 450? I did check with Rynox & Givi, and they have no updates yet.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks