Team-BHP > Motorbikes
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 21st February 2024, 18:54   #16
BANNED

Infractions: 0/1 (5)
Re: Kawasaki Eliminator 450 India launch by March 2024

After checking out the brand new Kawasaki Eliminator in person I was totally drooling big time in the showroom with my wife on toes trying to stop me from booking it.
I believe in never buying a product as soon as it is launched hence stopping myself as of now for another few months till at least 2-3 Ownership reviews are up on TBHP .
Looking at the comparison in price vs power and delivery Kawasaki Eliminator doesn't makes sense but for a person of my stature (5'3") this turns out to be an amazing option as of now in the market.
Booked myself for the test rides which will probably be available from next week.
Going to ride this one and Vulcan both together although my heart is totally on Eliminator and not on Vulcan for practicality, ground clearance and worst head light / blinkers.
Looking forward to TBHP official review on Eliminator soon.
Attached Thumbnails
Kawasaki Eliminator 450 India launch by March 2024-bikes-comparo.png  

Old 21st February 2024, 19:18   #17
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by achintatri View Post
With that kind of money, you could actually go for Honda NX500 (if you are not vertically challenged).
Only reason for other bike styles to exist is seat height?

Honda themselves have a Rebel 500 internationally, along with Hornet 500 or CBR500R - none of which gives you an ADV for similar price. All form factors appeal to different people and riding styles.

Plus the NX500 has its own share of pricing complaints, being a CBU.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rohitthebest View Post
Looking forward to TBHP official review on Eliminator soon.
Quite unlikely. AFAIK - Kawasaki maintains a lean media fleet and only hands them out to a handful of the popular magazines, that too delayed mostly. More chances of ownership reports than reviews.

Last edited by CrAzY dRiVeR : 21st February 2024 at 19:20.
CrAzY dRiVeR is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 21st February 2024, 19:34   #18
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrAzY dRiVeR View Post
Only reason for other bike styles to exist is seat height?

Honda themselves have a Rebel 500 internationally, along with Hornet 500 or CBR500R - none of which gives you an ADV for similar price. All form factors appeal to different people and riding styles.

Plus the NX500 has its own share of pricing complaints, being a CBU.

Quite unlikely. AFAIK - Kawasaki maintains a lean media fleet and only hands them out to a handful of the popular magazines, that too delayed mostly. More chances of ownership reports than reviews.
Well seat height is definitely one of the factors. I was personally considering to own Eliminator when I first saw it but price became a big let down.
Old 22nd February 2024, 11:03   #19
Senior - BHPian

'Kawasaki Eliminator', the name itself evokes fond memories from my study days. This used to be a cult bike, and now we have a chance to own it. I think the deal could have been sweeter, Rs 1 lakh less on-road. (And you can't fault me for expecting a price cut, come December), but then purists rarely get stopped at price :-)
Sebring is online now   (1) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks