Team-BHP > Motorbikes
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 10th October 2023, 17:35   #1
BHPian

Honda CB350 Twins | Legacy Edition & New Hues

Found these pictures online.

I think the navy blue H'ness looks royally ravishing.

The CB350RS hues throw off Power Ranger vibes, and I love it.

Honda CB350 Twins | Legacy Edition & New Hues-hiness_cb350_desk_banner_dev3.jpg

Honda CB350 Twins | Legacy Edition & New Hues-pearl_siren_blue_legacy_edition_dev1.png

Honda CB350 Twins | Legacy Edition & New Hues-hondahnesscb350rightsideview0.jpeg

Honda CB350 Twins | Legacy Edition & New Hues-cb350rs.jpeg
krankstter is offline   (5) Thanks
Old 10th October 2023, 18:23   #2
BHPian

re: Honda CB350 Twins | Legacy Edition & New Hues

Is Honda trying to do a Royal Enfield? Hope they have better things to offer in the future than a paint job..!
HowDifferent? is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 10th October 2023, 18:34   #3
BHPian

re: Honda CB350 Twins | Legacy Edition & New Hues

Quote:
Originally Posted by HowDifferent? View Post
Is Honda trying to do a Royal Enfield? Hope they have better things to offer in the future than a paint job..!

From the first H'ness launch I think it was pretty established that this was what they wanted. Unfortunately, they've prepared for the older Enfields and were well countered by the J platform.

As much as I'd love to watch Honda do something brilliant, I'd rather they keep updating just the paint jobs so that I keep being content with my H'ness. If they blow it out of the park with any new product, I feel like it'll become insanely tough for me to kick out the jealousy as a current owner.
krankstter is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 11th October 2023, 12:04   #4
Senior - BHPian

Honda H'ness CB350 Legacy Edition launched at Rs 2.16 lakh

Honda has launched the H'ness CB350 Legacy Edition in India, priced at Rs 2.16 lakh (ex-showroom, Delhi).

Honda CB350 Twins | Legacy Edition & New Hues-hness-cb350-legacy-edition.jpg

The H'ness CB350 Legacy Editon comes in a unique colour scheme featuring 'Pearl Siren Blue' paint and bold graphics. It also gets retro-style ‘Legacy Edition’ badges on the side panels. Other details include chrome mirrors and headlamp bezel, a flat seat with a chrome grab handle and a semi-digital instrument console with Bluetooth connectivity.

The H'ness CB350 Legacy Edition is powered by the same 348.36cc single-cylinder engine as the standard model. It makes 20.78 BHP and 30 Nm and is paired with a 5-speed gearbox via an assist and slipper clutch.

Honda CB350 Twins | Legacy Edition & New Hues-cb30rs-hue-edition.jpg

The bike has a staggered wheel setup with 19-inch in the front and an 18-inch alloy at the back. Braking is handled by 310 mm and 240 mm discs at the front and rear, respectively.

Honda has also launched the H'ness CB350RS New Hue Edition, which comes in two new colour schemes: Sports Red and Athletic Blue Metallic. The bike costs Rs 2.19 lakh (ex-showroom, Delhi).

Link to Team-BHP news
TusharK is online now   (1) Thanks
Old 11th October 2023, 13:14   #5
BHPian

Re: Honda H'ness CB350 Legacy Edition launched at Rs 2.16 lakh

When a manufacturer launches a limited edition variants, we have to understand their sales are not going as expected.

So we have to be more careful when buying these limited edition bikes or cars.
RaghavEvoX is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 11th October 2023, 14:41   #6
Senior - BHPian

Re: Honda CB350 Twins | Legacy Edition & New Hues

Honda has some great colours and finishes in Japan. They should give us a taste of this class
Attached Images

Sebring is online now   (1) Thanks
Old 11th October 2023, 15:27   #7
BHPian

Re: Honda CB350 Twins | Legacy Edition & New Hues

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sebring View Post
Honda has some great colours and finishes in Japan. They should give us a taste of this class
The satin white looks gorgeous with the brown seat.

Now that Honda introduced navy and grey rs models as well, I think there's not many options left for them to explore. The existing color options in India get the job done beautifully.

The only thing lacking is character.

This bike does everything well and nothing well at the same time, it's weird really. I do enjoy riding this on my daily 100km commute but I can't help but feel something lacking, a hole deep inside like a Hollow from Bleach.
krankstter is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 12th October 2023, 10:59   #8
BHPian

Re: Honda H'ness CB350 Legacy Edition launched at Rs 2.16 lakh

Honda's premium bikes are not doing good at all. The H'ness sells close to 2500 units a month which is very less. Also, they keep on launching these variants silently. I expect some of their dealers to wrap up soon.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks