Team-BHP > Motorbikes
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 2nd August 2023, 16:59   #1
PVS
BHPian

My Pre-Owned Bullet 500 Ownership Review | The Born Again Biker

*****A bit of history

Circa 2005, I bought a new Hero Honda Passion Plus bike for my 60 Km to & from commute from home to work and back. The Passion Plus is a dependable and fuel efficient commuter bike, and I sort of liked my stint on it from 2005 till mid 2008. Subsequently the long distances covered on the bike started to take a toll on the body, with neck, shoulder and back pain becoming pretty frequent. Consequently the usage became lesser and lesser. Work assignments took me out of the country between mid 2008 and January end 2012, and in the interim period, my father decided to sell off the bike as it was not being used at all. So 2009 marked the [temporary] end of my motorcycling journey as I switched over to 4 wheels as my commute option.

***** END OF HISTORY

*** THE BIKE PURCHASE STORY**
Cut to 2019 whereabouts, the bug of riding a bike, albeit that of a bigger cubic capacity bit me, and I started scouting around for options. I heard many positive reviews about the Dominar 400, and checked out the UG version in the neighborhood showroom. The bike looked big, and well built at its' price range, though I couldn't get a test ride of it. The price at around INR 240000 OTR was a point to consider as well. Somehow, due to various other competing financial demands, the idea of purchasing a new bike was put on the backburner.

At this point, let me introduce a new character into this story, named Mr. X. Mr. X is into the two wheeler spare parts business and runs a spare parts store in the old city area. He was a tenant in one of the flats in our apartment block, and I occasionally ran into him in the common area of our apartment block. We weren't that close at this point in time, and apart from the cursory pleasantries, our interaction wasn't frequent. He did have a Bullet parked in the two wheeler parking space, and I didn't pay much of attention to that bike.

Cut to the fag end of 2020, a few Pune and Mumbai based friends decided to plan a weekend overnight stay at one of the 5 star hotels in Pune - the HYATT. Occupancy rates were low due to the onset of COVID, and room rates were available for a steal. I was pretty bored staying at home, and decided to join the group, but the question was "How to reach Pune?"

Public transportation (Air/Bus/Train) was ruled out by the Home Minister(Wifey) due to the then [nascent] fear associated with catching the virus, and I wasn't too interested driving to Pune and back solo in my car, so I started looking out for a good bike to hire and ride to Pune and back.

A search across various Bike Rental portals didn't elicit a satisfactory response as either the rental rates were too high OR, the bikes available were not aligning with my choice. I called up Mr. X to check if he has any bike owning friends who can loan their bike over the weekend. What followed next was a total surprise.

X suggested that I take out his 2014 Bullet 500 to Pune. He wasn't using it anyways due to an increased workload in his shop, and the bike was idling away at his home. Now this was a tall order for me as I hadn't ridden a Bullet before leave alone a 500. With a lot of doubt and trepidation, I took up his offer.

In the run up towards the trip, I took out the bike for a few local runs, just to get a feel of the bike, and get conversant with the brakes, acceleration an overall handling. Even though I resumed motorcycling after around 11 years, I got pretty comfortable on the bike after a few kilometers. As the D-Day drew closer, Mr. X was kind enough to give me all the requisite riding gear (Riding Jacket, Riding Gloves, Helmet, Riding Pants), Side bags, Helmet Box, necessary spares and a retractable cord for typing securing the side bag. He renewed the bike insurance, and I took a photostat copy of the Bike RC. After having packed all the knick-knacks needed for the three day trip, I was all set, with butterflies in my stomach as to how the trip will turn out.
The long night dragged on, and after having a disturbed sleep, I got up early in the morning of 18th December 2020, got all ready and by around 0430 am, set out on the long ride to Pune. So here I was, aged 46 years, riding a bike again after nearly 11 years, and riding it for a round trip of nearly 1100 KMS.

After a few kilometers of cautious riding at around 60 KMPH, I got more confidence on the bike, and started cruising at slightly higher speeds. The Bullet 500's long distance cruising ability started growing on me and I started to enjoy the ride, and the distinctive thump of the engine felt like music to the ears. I would equate this thump to the rhythmic chugging of the ALCO diesel electric locomotives, that are fast becoming a rarity on Indian Railways. I will be speaking more about the characteristics of the bike in the detailed report that is to follow.
Long story short, the trip to Pune was completed without any problem. I took on an average around 9.5 hours each way, food and fuel breaks included, which is not bad for a roughly 560 KMS distance between my home in Hyderabad, hotel in Vimaan Nagar, local run arounds for around 10 to 15 KMS and back from HYATT hotel to my home in Hyderabad.

Satiated with the trip, and discovering an entirely new biking experience, I returned the bike to Mr. X thanking him profusely for the ride, and letting him know how happy I was with the bike, and if at all he has any plans to sell the bike, he should let me know first. At that point in time, I wasn't very sure if X wanted to sell his bike. He was very fond of his bike, and had no plans of selling it.

In the second week of February 2021, a mid morning phone call from X, offering to sell me his Bullet 500 got me off guard. He was planning to go in for an Interceptor 650, and made the first call to me to buy his bike. I was pretty excited to buy the bike, however told him that I would revert by evening. I ran the decision to buy the 2014 manufactured bike with my family, and the home minister had her own reservations about buying a pre-owned bike. I had spent quite a lot of money on maintaining our pre-owned car in the US, and she was concerned that i will also be spending a generous amount of money on a pre-owned bike. I assured her that the bike is in a good condition, and maintenance should NOT be a big deal. I convinced her, and finally on 22nd Feb 2021, I purchased the 2014 Bullet 500 with a reading of around 18000 KMS on the ODO from R X, at a cost of INR 90000, which appeared to be a good deal to me.

Thus came home my Pre-Owned Bullet 500. To this date, save for a couple of hiccups enroute, I am contended with the bike ownership, though i do feel short changed now and then.. I will be elaborating on the ownership experience in the subsequent sections.

*** END OF THE BIKE PURCHASE STORY ***

*** DETAILED OWNERSHIP EXPERIENCE **

I will be elaborating on each of the point mentioned in the TBHP guide for posting two wheeler ownership experience:

All the alternatives that were considered and why you zeroed in on this particular bike / scooter:

I checked out only the Dominar 400, however I wasn't ready to spend around 2.5 Lakhs at that point in time, due to other financial commitments. I never had an RE bike on my radar, and I happened to buy this bike due to two major reasons: the long trip to Pune and back which led me to a consider owning this bike, **if at all* I get a chance and two: the fact that my friend decided to make my an offer at an affordable price.

Complete booking & delivery experience with the dealership -

I purchased the bike from my friend and the details are as above.

- On-road price & discounts -

NA.. The Bullet 500 was discontinued from active production in mid 2020s. I paid around 90 K to my friend for this bike.

- Extended warranties & service packages chosen -

Not Applicable.. All my servicing needs were met by the mechanic who works in the spare parts store operated by the same friend Mr X.

- Be sure to list the engine type & variant you opted for

This is a Standard Carbureted Bullet 500 Manufactured in 2014. Comes with a disk brake at the front, drum brake at the rear, has an analog speedometer, no ABS, and comes with a self start. As basic as it can get.

- The good and bad about its features
Positives:
  • Well, it is a pretty simple bike with no electronic gizmos. Comes with an electronic self start, so that can save some effort using the kick pedal.
  • Its a carbureted bike, and it can be repaired anywhere at any local garage. The spares aren't costly either, and are easily available.
  • That amazing torque of 40 NM, that is available from a pretty low rpm range. Pulls like a locomotive and very very useful in chaotic city conditions where you need to close a gap fast. That humongous torque is very welcome for a relaxed cruising on the highways too, with the throttle at 25 to 30%.
  • This bike absolutely munches miles like anything, albeit at a relaxed pace in the vicinity of 90 to 95 KMPH. Its' akin to sitting on a sofa and watch the world go by.
  • The sheer stability and weight of the bike gives a very planted feel on the highway.
  • Shock absorbers are good too, and rumble strips and rough patches and small potholes are dismissed with aplomb.

Negatives:
  • The Headlight can be improved. There are many options in the open market like LED headlights, auxiliary lights et al that can improve the visibility on the road.
  • The legendary vibrations. Life at 100 KMPH can result in a bone jarring ride. The bike can do even more speeds, but you better hang on to dear life. The rear view mirrors are useless anyways at anything above 100 KMPH.
  • Absolutely no safety features like at least a single channel ABS. However prior to getting discontinued, this bike did come with dual channel ABS, front and rear disc brakes.
  • No gizmos like an electronic trip meter or fuel gauge. As old school as it gets.. I am not complaining though.
  • Just 27.57 PS of power on a 500 CC bike? Heck, 250 CC bikes of the day produce as much power, whereas 400 CC bikes crank up close to 40 Plus PS of power. The R15s and other smaller Cubic Capacity bikes do run circles around this bike, in terms of top speed.

- Safety, electronic riding aids & related equipment

Absolutely nothing not even single channel ABS in my bike. However as per Bikedekho, subsequent versions of the Bullet 500 did get dual channel ABS, Front and Rear disc brakes.

- Details on your riding gear
  • I have a post (The Riding Gear thread)in the Riding gear thread. You may refer that post. I will be putting in close up shots of the riding gear soon.
    My Pre-Owned Bullet 500 Ownership Review | The Born Again Biker-20230814_200523.jpg
    My Pre-Owned Bullet 500 Ownership Review | The Born Again Biker-20230814_201033.jpg
  • Very recently, I picked up a pair of riding gloves from VIATERRA. These are the Viaterra Holelshot short riding gloves. I paid INR 3500/- from them, and picked them up from a city based riding gears store.
    My Pre-Owned Bullet 500 Ownership Review | The Born Again Biker-20230814_200547.jpg
- Accessories installed (protection, storage, cellphone holders, aux lights, quick shifter...)

• Cellphone Holder - BOBO BM4 JAW
  • AUX Lights
    My Pre-Owned Bullet 500 Ownership Review | The Born Again Biker-20230813_093036.jpg
  • Storage:
    Saddle Bag: - RYNOX Expedition Saddle Bag. Cost - INR 6950/-
    My Pre-Owned Bullet 500 Ownership Review | The Born Again Biker-20230814_200338.jpg
    My Pre-Owned Bullet 500 Ownership Review | The Born Again Biker-20230814_200430.jpg
    Tank Bag: Guardian Gears - 18 L for INR 2100/-
    My Pre-Owned Bullet 500 Ownership Review | The Born Again Biker-20230814_200254.jpg
    The Tank bag contains essential spares including spanners, fuses, Cables, Tire Inflator and and additional spark plug.
    My Pre-Owned Bullet 500 Ownership Review | The Born Again Biker-20230814_203416.jpg
    My Pre-Owned Bullet 500 Ownership Review | The Born Again Biker-20230814_203330.jpg
    My Pre-Owned Bullet 500 Ownership Review | The Born Again Biker-20230814_203404.jpg
    My Pre-Owned Bullet 500 Ownership Review | The Born Again Biker-20230814_203323.jpg

- Number of km at the time of writing your review - 33500

- Your usage pattern
I primarily use it in the city. Three days a week home to office and back 60 Kms round trip. Apart from that this is my vehicle of choice if I intend to go solo in the city and occasionally to take my wife or child to shopping or tuitions as the case may be.
And yes, I have done multiple long distance trips:
  • Hyderabad to Pune and Back - December 2020 - Around 1140 Kms
  • Hyderabad - Jogulamba Temple - Hyderabad - Day Trip - JAN 2021 - Around 440 Kms
  • Hyderabad - Kerimeri - Hyderabad - Day Trip - JULY 2021 - Around 695 Kms
  • Hyderabad - Srisailam - Doranala - Hyderabad - Day Trip August 2021 - Around 535 Kms.
  • Hyderabad - Jogulamba Temple - Hyderabad - Day Trip - JULY 2022 - Around 470 Kms
  • Hyderabad - Vagator - Hyderabad - Rider Mania 2022 - November 2022 - Around 1450 KMS

- Comments on the styling & design
- Overall build quality, fit & finish and paint quality

Build Quality is OK, though a few parts have accumulated rust over the years. Fit, finish and Paint quality are also OK. Of course, 9 years have passed, and I am thinking of getting a paint touch-up on the bike. Of course the Achilles heel on this bike is the excessive vibrations at speeds above 90 KMPH. The bike is beefy, hefty and heavier than the 350 CC, so riders need to have adequate strength to balance the bike when it is stationary.

- Wheels & tires

The bike comes factory fitted with spoked wheels and tubed tires. I have retained the same set up. Regarding the make of the tires, my friend replaces the stock rear tire with TIMSUN TS 822 130/80-18 as the rear Tire before selling it off to me. Eventually I changed the front tire too to Vee Rubber VRM 307.
My Pre-Owned Bullet 500 Ownership Review | The Born Again Biker-20230813_092831.jpg
My Pre-Owned Bullet 500 Ownership Review | The Born Again Biker-20230813_092939.jpg

Tubes are DOLFIN BUTYLY Tubes for the rear tire and CEAT BUTYL tube for the front tire.
My Pre-Owned Bullet 500 Ownership Review | The Born Again Biker-20230814_203307.jpg

- Handlebar / switchgear / cluster design & quality (plastics, upholstery, fit & finish etc.)

No problems with the position of the handlebar. It is comfortable enough for long rides and city rides. Switch gear design and quality are good. The bike doesn't come with turn indicators nor self cancelling indicators, so one has to be mindful of turning off the indicators after completing the turn.

- More details on the switchgear (e.g. kill switch, self-cancelling indicators)

Switch gear is a standard set-up. The Engine kill switch is on the right side, and no the bike does not come with self-cancelling indicators.

- Space & comfort...for rider & pillion, both (seat support, upholstery etc.)

The bike is comfortable to be seated on, even for a 6' 3" tall guy like me. Of course, this bike has a higher seat height compared to the 350 CC and the Interceptor, so shorter riders tend to find it a bit difficult to hop on. The bike has touring seats, though my wife does not feel comfortable going on long rides as a pillion rider. The after-market back rest that I installed, does provide comfort for the pillion rider. On a separate note, my friend and his spouse have done long distance trips on the bike though They once went from OOTY to Mumbai on this same bike, so I presume, this bike would have been comfortable for them to travel on.

- Riding position, ergonomics, controls & MID

I ride with an upright stance on the bike, no problems whatsoever on that front. No complaints on the overall ergonomics, switch gear, levers , accelerator, foot brake are all easy to operate. The bike doesn't come with any MID.

- Seat height and how it may or may not suit short / tall riders

I am fine with the seat height, shorter riders may find it challenging to sit on the bike.

- Visibility & size of mirrors

Factory fitted mirrors are passable, just do the job. Aftermarket fitment of larger mirrors is advisable. I am planning to swap the mirrors to a bigger size. Go at any speed > 95 KMPH, and life becomes a blur, literally on the mirrors. They tend to vibrate so badly, that you cannot see what is happening behind you, in the mirrors.

- How are the headlamps?

Even after fitting a powerful LED bulb, the throw of the headlight is not that good. Aftermarket fitment of auxiliary lights is strongly advisable.
This pic is with the stock LED Headlight.
My Pre-Owned Bullet 500 Ownership Review | The Born Again Biker-20230814_230100.jpg

This one is with the aux lights switched on.
My Pre-Owned Bullet 500 Ownership Review | The Born Again Biker-20230814_230108.jpg

- Storage & practicality (including under-seat storage). Can it carry the papers? How secure is it?

This bike doesn't come with any storage. I do have a sleeve on the tank to carry a rain coat, and other miscellaneous items. for longer trips, I have a tank bag and saddle bags.

- Any other unique or noteworthy points
  • Have tons of patience with the bike. Practice meditation, controlled breathing et al. You would need lots of patience when dealing with a bike like the 500.
  • Make sure you know the location of the nearest bullet spare parts store and a reliable mechanic. You will visit them frequently.
- Engine performance & drivability in the city

The 27.57 PS of power and 41 NM of torque does provide a very satisfying and enjoyable ride in the city. The bike picks up speed from the 5th gear at low rpms, in a linear fashion, thanks to the abundant torque available. It is pretty easy to close the gaps in traffic, thanks to the torque available. The bike though heavy, is pretty easy to chuck about in the city traffic, and this being a bullet, it does get some semblance of respect from other two wheelers. And it does come with a downside, that everyone right from the humble TVS 50 XL to the 250 CC bikes want to race you. Initially I used to get worked up with all the folks breezing past me and cutting corners, but of late i have given up and enjoy the relaxed ride.

- Engine performance & drivability on the highway

This bike loves to much miles, albeit in a relaxed manner. The torque and the engine power are adequate to help the bike cruise around happily all day around in the 90 KMPH vicinity. The sheer size of the bike tends to give a very planted feel on the highway, and the bike remains unfazed with cross winds or those numerous potholes and rumble strips. It takes everything in its stride. Of course, you push it beyond 100, it will shake the living daylights out of you literally. So 80 to 95 KMPH is its sweets spot, and one can cruise comfortably. The tank carried around 13 L, and with a mileage of around 40 KMPH, fuel stops aren't that many.
The bullet still gather attention on the highways, and I have 100 CC bikes out racing me, and getting their share of kick. I am like "Do your own thing bro, be my guest, and I will do mine".

- Additional comments on the engine (outright power, refinement, revv-happiness etc.)

I so wish that RE had given additional power on this 500 CC engine. 27.57 PS is so not done on a bike with around 499 CC. 250 CC bikes offer similar power outputs while the 390s and the 400s offer power in the 47 PS/40 PS vicinity. The bike is refined at lower speeds, however, those bone jarring vibrations closer to tripe digits speeds give a very poor rating in the refinement scale. Revv-happiness? Naah, the bullet can be revved, but it will scream out loud, and you are much better backing off, and cruise in a relaxed, albeit brisk pace.

- Exhaust note - satisfying? Not so?

Music to the ears.. This is the main reason why I love going out on the highways. Endless mile munching on a relaxed note and that sweet thump keeping pace.. Bliss!!

- Overall opinion on the engine

Could have been better on the power output front. Very torquey in nature!

- Is the heat from the engine felt excessively?

No, even after prolonged riding, i never had a problem with engine heat.

- Gearshift & clutch (smoothness, effort required, light or hard clutch etc.)

Gearshifts are OK, though sometimes I do struggle to come to Neutral, and tend to get confused between gears. Clutch is OK, no complaints.

- If automatic: smoothness, responsiveness, lag etc.

NA

- Overall NVH levels (including engine vibrations & wind blast)

Discussed in the previous sections, Vibrations are a big pain at higher speeds, and you would do better to ride this bike in a relaxed manner. You will find 150 CCs and 200 CCs leaving you behind as they accelerate away, however don't worry, you will catch up with them pretty quick.

- Fuel efficiency: City and Highway

City: 34 to 35 KMPL, Highway: 40 to 42 KMPL

- Fuel tank capacity & range. If electric, range at full charge & charging time. Also, availability & compatibility with public charging infrastructure

Full tank capacity is 13 L, and assuming a mileage of 40 Kms, the range between top ups should be around 520 KMS.

- Suspension & ride quality (at low as well as high speeds)

Solid Suspension and pliant ride quality both at low and high speeds. Potholes and minor undulations are dismissed with aplomb at low speeds. Even at relatively high speeds, the suspension and the sheer weight of the bike gives a very planted speed, and the bike is un-settled even if you hit an undulation at higher speeds. **CAVEAT** - Before you thinking of hitting that pothole at a decent speed, make sure your battery compartment is tight and secure.

- Handling, on-road behavior, grip levels, stability & turning radius

Pretty stable behavior thanks to the beefy build and good suspension. Turning radius is not small, so you would need to take this into account when trying to turn the bike around, especially from standstill.

- Handling & braking with a pillion

No difference when compared to riding solo. The bike doesn't care if two riders are seated. It pulls with the same alacrity, thanks to that humongous 40 NM of torque. Pile on additional luggage such as saddle bags and others - the bike simply doesn't care, and continues to pull on effortlessly.

Weight of the bike / scooter (and if it's easy or difficult to manage)

With an unladen weight of 196 KG, the bike is heavy. So you would need to be careful in handling it.

- Off-road / trail performance (if adventure bike)

Though it can handle rough roads, this is not an of roader.

- Handlebar (size, lean, pressure on wrists, levers falling to hand easily etc.)

Easy to get a grip on, comfortable. I would get softer grips though.

- Braking (effectiveness, feel...)

I felt the brakes to be adequate, though disk brakes at the rear and ABS would be have been more welcome. I have had multiple occasions where i had to cut speed drastically and brake hard. The bike never let me down. That having said, I am still cautious near wet patches and sand/mud on the road, and tend to anticipate and brake gradually, so as not to unsettle the bike.

- Ground clearance

At 135 mm it is adequate for a cruiser bike.

- Stand (ease, practicality, how stable on stand)

Due to its heft, the bike does require effort to place on the Centre stand. The side stand is easy to use, no complaints so far.

- Any particular likes (12v charging port, powerful headlights etc.)

Well, I do like the street presence, the torquey nature of the engine and the rugged nature of the bike.

- Any particular dislikes (weak horn, oil / coolant leaks etc.)

Vibrations, Power, weak stock headlight, weird sounds from the engine during pick up and lack of that 6th cog for better cruising capabilities on the Highway

- Any niggles, problems or part replacements
  • As a RE newbie, during the initial ownership days, during start up, the engine misfired, and I had to go to a mechanic twice or thrice to fix the issue. Gradually, i learnt to start it properly without raising the accelerator too much, and now, its all good.
  • - The battery compartment is pretty flimsy. I hit a pothole at a decent speed, and the battery cover went flying. The battery wires snapped, and the bike came to a standstill. Luckily, I could find a nearby mechanic who put in a temporary fix. Now I need to go in and get a new battery cover
    My Pre-Owned Bullet 500 Ownership Review | The Born Again Biker-20230814_221757.jpg
    My Pre-Owned Bullet 500 Ownership Review | The Born Again Biker-20230814_221530.jpg

- Quality of after-sales service & ease of warranty replacements

I haven't gone to RE ASS, and have relied on neighborhood mechanics to service the bike. Given its simple nature, this bike is pretty easy to repair almost anywhere. Spares are n problem, and not too costly on the pocket either.

Cost of upkeep & maintenance (In INR)

From Feb 2021 till August 2023: Total Lifecycle Cost: RS 216250/-
Cost of Purchase is Rs 93000, and the rest (Rs 123250) is the cost of maintenance including riding gear and accessories. You can refer the attached spreadsheet.

Bullet_500_COO.xlsx

- Anything else you wish to add about your 2-wheeler (feel free to include your family's observations too)

• While this bike puts a smile on my face every time I ride it, I still have that thought lingering on the back of my mind about the reliability of the bike. I do plan to keep it for an year or two before upgrading to a better bike in terms of rideability, healthy power output figures, healthy torque and ease of maintenance.
  • On long trips, it is fun watching that TVS 50 XL, ACTIVA and Hero Splendor huff and puff as they take great pride in overtaking the 500. I am like "go ahead buddy, have your fun. Go to town bragging how you overtook the bullet". I am tempted to just twist the throttle a bit more and overtake, but I refrain. On long distances, consistency is all that matters.
  • After riding this bike in the crowded environs of the city, I loathe to take my Wagon R out. I take it out only when its raining, and I need to chauffeur the family around, OR, if more than two of us are going someplace

- Detailed pictures complementing your review

My Pre-Owned Bullet 500 Ownership Review | The Born Again Biker-20230813_092749.jpg

My Pre-Owned Bullet 500 Ownership Review | The Born Again Biker-download.png

My Pre-Owned Bullet 500 Ownership Review | The Born Again Biker-_front_view.png

My Pre-Owned Bullet 500 Ownership Review | The Born Again Biker-20230813_092734.jpg

My Pre-Owned Bullet 500 Ownership Review | The Born Again Biker-20230813_092512.jpg

Last edited by PVS : 15th August 2023 at 00:54.
PVS is offline   (39) Thanks
Old 15th August 2023, 07:03   #2
Team-BHP Support

Re: My Pre-Owned Bullet 500 Ownership Review | The Born Again Biker

Thread moved out from the Assembly Line. Thanks for sharing!
Aditya is online now   (1) Thanks
Old 29th August 2023, 09:03   #3

Re: My Pre-Owned Bullet 500 Ownership Review | The Born Again Biker

Gosh! You made me miss my bullet which I sold more than a decade back.

I had the battery compartment weaken due to leaky battery acid. You may consider getting a new battery compartment if that's required.

Also I see the battery is mounted sideways. You can even consider getting a custom built battery cage that any welder can make for you. Also, if you ever need to replace the wires for reliability and the original wiring harness is not available, look online for "The Latest, Greatest Triumph Rewire" by Pete Snidal. He details how you can make a wiring harness yourself.

You may also want to purchase a copy of the bullet workshop manual by Pete Snidal
dennie is offline   (5) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks