Team-BHP > Motorbikes
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 4th October 2023, 11:54   #1066
BHPian

Re: Triumph Speed 400 Review

Quote:
Originally Posted by kap04 View Post
Guys, have you taken delivery of your bikes? How long does the HSRP plates take?
No idea. I got the registration sms on Sunday night which is weird. After that no updates as of now. Renju said this week he might call me for delivery.
Old 4th October 2023, 12:28   #1067
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by funkyAstronaut View Post
Yes I visited the Keerthi dealership on Sunday

They seemed to be working hard
I visited Keerthi’s new Jayanagar outlet last evening. The staff were clueless on queries about delivery timelines, cancellation procedure etc.
They claim they are receiving only 1-2 bikes with Black/Blue color for every 100 bikes😮 and hence the delivery timeline for Red is 15-20 days while for Black/Blue is 45-60 days.
Old 4th October 2023, 12:38   #1068

Quote:
Guys, have you taken delivery of your bikes? How long does the HSRP plates take?
Quote:
Originally Posted by chakli_kodbale View Post
No idea. I got the registration sms on Sunday night which is weird. After that no updates as of now. Renju said this week he might call me for delivery.
I got a call from Keerthi yesterday and the lady was asking if I had been approached by the delivery manager yet, to which I replied no. I have been trying to call them since then but haven't been able to connect. As I mentioned earlier, Renju had said that I should be getting the delivery by Thursday (5th Oct).

HSRP usually takes 2-3 days to arrive from the RTO as told by them.
funkyAstronaut is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 4th October 2023, 13:55   #1069

Quote:
Originally Posted by balajisv View Post
I visited Keerthi’s new Jayanagar outlet last evening. The staff were clueless on queries about delivery timelines, cancellation procedure etc.
They claim they are receiving only 1-2 bikes with Black/Blue color for every 100 bikes😮 and hence the delivery timeline for Red is 15-20 days while for Black/Blue is 45-60 days.
Keerthi on Residency Road did have decent number of black, and blue units when I visited on Sunday.
They were still promising 15 day deliveries to the new buyers who had come for payment, even when all of us haven't gotten ours for more than a month now XD
Old 4th October 2023, 14:23   #1070
BHPian

Has anyone in Gurgaon/Delhi taken their delivery yet? I am keeping my eyes peeled to spot one on the road but haven't seen any yet.
Yesterday I saw a blue Ronin as it whooshed past me in my car and for a second I thought it was a Speed 400 in Caspian Blue.
Also, does anyone know if Triumph Gurgaon is coming back anytime soon?
Old 4th October 2023, 17:18   #1071

Quote:
Originally Posted by anoopGTkrish View Post
From Power Drift on twitter: Scrambler to be priced between 2.6 and 2.8 ex showroom. Which means this could cost around 4L OTR here in Bangalore. Direct competition with 390 Adventure X.
No one expected the Speed's price to be what it was at launch. Wait a bit, and we all will be pleasantly surprised.
Old 4th October 2023, 18:42   #1072
BHPian

Possibly the best review of this bike I have seen yet.

Anurag Salgaonkar is legitimately the best & brightest Indian motorcycle-related content creator in terms of writing, editing, production and just sheer storytelling. In my opinion, he is second only to FortNine on all of YouTube.

No wonder watching this video made me fall in love with my red Speed 400 all over again.

lazyrev is offline   (16) Thanks
Old 4th October 2023, 20:19   #1073

Quote:
Originally Posted by lazyrev View Post
Agreed. He took his time, and I am glad that he posted after the initial flaw of Speed 400 videos slowed down. If you are confused about whether you should buy Speed 400, then you must see this video.

Mod Note - Proofread before posting.

Last edited by Turbanator : 4th October 2023 at 21:46. Reason: sms language, spell/ grammar.
Pinkesh_CBR is offline   (1) Thanks Received Infraction
Old 4th October 2023, 20:55   #1074
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by funkyAstronaut View Post
As I mentioned earlier, Renju had said that I should be getting the delivery by Thursday (5th Oct).
Same here, SA Vignesh had just called, he said that I can come and collect the bike tomorrow. Excited for it.
chakli_kodbale is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 4th October 2023, 22:10   #1075
BHPian

Quote:
Same here, SA Vignesh had just called, he said that I can come and collect the bike tomorrow. Excited for it.
Congratulations!! finally you will be getting the beast home

I have my delivery postponed for 15th. Else we could have met for the delivery since even mine was scheduled for tomorrow.
sk_cheek13 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 4th October 2023, 22:14   #1076
BHPian

Quote:
Congrats! So I also got a call from Vignesh a while back and he said I can collect the bike tomorrow I plan to be there around 11am,hopefully we can meet.
kap04 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 4th October 2023, 22:37   #1077

Quote:
Congrats! So I also got a call from Vignesh a while back and he said I can collect the bike tomorrow I plan to be there around 11am,hopefully we can meet.
Hey same, I have been called around 2 PM tomorrow though.
Old 4th October 2023, 23:34   #1078
BHPian

Quote:
I plan to be there around 11am,hopefully we can meet.
Yeah definitely, I’ll be there at around 4pm maybe. We’ll see how it goes. Congrats on your bike as well.
Old 5th October 2023, 07:31   #1079

Quote:
Originally Posted by fastestindian View Post
Also, does anyone know if Triumph Gurgaon is coming back anytime soon?
I got a call from Triumph Gurgaon yesterday for the test ride. I guess they are up and running.
Harsh_sharma is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 5th October 2023, 15:13   #1080
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by lazyrev View Post

Anurag Salgaonkar is legitimately the best & brightest Indian motorcycle-related content creator in terms of writing, editing, production and just sheer storytelling. In my opinion, he is second only to FortNine on all of YouTube.

No wonder watching this video made me fall in love with my red Speed 400 all over again.

https://www.Youtube.com/watch?v=3KBHw_iQBNE
Meanwhile, we have a 10-minute or so reaction video to Shumi's take, on why he hates Triumph. Honestly, I thought it was a fairly balanced review from Motor Inc.

Last edited by GTO : 6th October 2023 at 08:07. Reason: Post going to homepage :), so adding video to Lazyrev's quote
AulusGabinius is offline   (5) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks