Team-BHP > Motorbikes
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 19th July 2024, 20:53   #406

Re: Harley-Davidson X440 Review

Quote:
Originally Posted by loneagl09 View Post
Can anybody log into the Hero app anymore? I got logged out automatically and now it says 'vin not found'. Also can't find the x440 listing either on the Hero website or the HD app. Is this ominous? Any workaround?
My (re)login to hd connect app on ios done couple of days ago is intact.
tkwin is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 19th July 2024, 21:00   #407

Re: Harley-Davidson X440 Review

Quote:
Originally Posted by tkwin View Post
I'll be checking up on this with the service center during the upcoming 2nd service. Did anyone else face a similar issue?
To update further on this, I did not face this issue again even though next week also had similar temperature conditions.
I googled and found that its related to fuel pump/air lock/vacuum, and priming pump generally resolves it. X440 does not have any priming knob so that is not an option for us. Also read that opening the fuel tank lid can help resolve it but I could not confirm it as the problem was not seen again.
Just to add, I faced this problem when my fuel tank was low on fuel and also when it was near full.
Last week got 2nd service done and checked about this problem with service center, seems many others have reported same problem. He indicated its related to fuel pump only and opening fuel tank lid will help here. They have informed company about the incidents but there is no update yet from Hero on on this.

I'll also send a mail to hero customer care about this issue. In case there is some recall related to it.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks