Team-BHP > Motorbikes
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 27th July 2023, 16:39   #61

Re: KTM launches 390 Adventure kitted with adjustable suspension

Quote:
Originally Posted by doga View Post
Sure Hiren. Did you consider Zedling suspension? Anyone here have used their suspension? How is the workmanship and longevity etc?
I am using Zedling's custom spring & rebound with stock suspension. Covered around 10k kms on it and my usage is very low & not a hardcore off-roader. It cost 8.5k in 2021 including installation. It works very well compared to the stiff stock suspension and I am happy with it. As per my experience they are customer friendly and have quality workmanship. They are a well known name in rally circuit and many of the bikes have zedling's suspension.

Last edited by Axe77 : 22nd August 2023 at 04:20. Reason: Poorly typed post, editing errors. Please review your posts before submitting to help maintain quality. Thank you.
sathasb is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 22nd August 2023, 03:33   #62
BHPian

Ok, so the parts guy from local KTM got back saying the adjustable suspension he ordered was actually the usual non adjustable part and that there was some confusion. Per him the catalog itself - at least the one he has access to - doesn't list the adjustable suspension and that actual supply from factory will take time.

That leads me with either the YSS aftermarket off the shelf suspension or the custom made Zedling. Leaning towards the latter as it's custom made and much cheaper. The YSS shock (the one with piggyback canister and cartridges would cost me roughly 1.1 lakh or may be 10k less with the non piggyback option. Feels bit extravagant to plonk shiny parts worth 1 lac plus on a bike which market values at half of that right now

Last edited by Axe77 : 22nd August 2023 at 04:23. Reason: Changed “1.1k —> 1.1 lakh” as per presumed intent. Please RP if the edit is incorrect. Thanks.
doga is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 25th September 2023, 23:05   #63
BHPian

Quote:
That leads me with either the YSS aftermarket off the shelf suspension or the custom made Zedling. Leaning towards the latter as it's custom made and much cheaper
Have you ordered the zedling yet? I'm having trouble. I've placed an order mid July and paid the amount. But the order hasn't been fulfilled yet.
Old 27th September 2023, 02:25   #64
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by anilupadhya View Post
Have you ordered the zedling yet? I'm having trouble. I've placed an order mid July and paid the amount. But the order hasn't been fulfilled yet.
Not yet. Still thinking about. I only think(very strongly) about it during my 35 min ride to work and then 40 mins ride back to home. Rest of the time I am very forgetful
Your post is not very reassuring about their Professionalism though. What are they saying about the delay?
Old 1st October 2023, 11:33   #65
BHPian

Quote:
Not yet. Still thinking about. I only think(very strongly) about it during my 35 min ride to work and then 40 mins ride back to home. Rest of the time I am very forgetful
Your post is not very reassuring about their Professionalism though. What are they saying about the delay?
Please extend your budget and go for a YSS suspension. Zedling is not worth the time and money. I have been there and Zedling is not worth your time/money. They keep coming up with umpteen excuses and the end product is hardly any different from the stock KTM suspension
Neo18 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 1st October 2023, 13:24   #66
Distinguished - BHPian

All adjustable suspension components are available with part numbers. Some diligent follow up is par for the course but well worth the effort and wait considering both are warrantied factory items.
Old 10th October 2023, 17:40   #67
BHPian

Anyone know the part number for the adjustable front suspension?

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks