Team-BHP > Motorbikes
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 24th May 2023, 22:11   #31
BHPian

Re: Ola Electric to refund charger cost to customers | EDIT: Ather Energy, TVS and Hero MotoCorp too

I just checked that I have paid Rs 15000 for the portable charger. I have been trying to find out what's the procedure to claim it back but did not find any. Can some one help me with the procedure.

Thanks for your assistance.
Old 2nd June 2023, 11:09   #32
BHPian

Re: Ola Electric to refund charger cost to customers | EDIT: Ather Energy, TVS and Hero MotoCorp too

Hi all- as an eligible Ather 450X customer (bought on April 5th 2023), awaiting further word from Ather on refunds. Have any of you received the refund or been informed of the process?
Old 2nd June 2023, 19:27   #33
BHPian

Update to my above post- received an email with the following instructions today:

Ola Electric to refund charger cost to customers | EDIT: Ather Energy, TVS and Hero MotoCorp too-img20230602wa0007.jpg

Mods: please merge both posts if possible. TIA
Old 17th June 2023, 10:21   #34
BHPian

Has any Ola owner successfully recieved the refund? There was no email notification but the option to request refund is hidden in the orders section of the app (Rideshare not electric). It confirmed eligibility but is now stich on verifying bank account.
Old 4th November 2023, 08:29   #35

Glad to share that I received the refund from Ather in September.

Not sure if it was the enquiries I've been sending them about the refund on twitter and email from the time the announcement was made, or the ultimatum given by court in August to close all refund by end November, I received a notification on the Ather app on 21st September intimating my eligibility, asking confirmation on vehicle and bank details.

Once done, though it mentioned 16-20 weeks for refund, I received it on 1st October itself.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks