Team-BHP > Motorbikes
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 13th December 2023, 00:35   #16
BANNED

Re: Auxiliary / Fog lights for Motorcycles

Quote:
Originally Posted by SidharthaN View Post
Is Auxiliary lights still legal, with or without the guidelines. In Delhi, Himachal, and Uttarakhand I heard you will be pulled over for a set of lights.

You can be pulled over for any mods anywhere across the country.
How is the long term feedback on Vaishnu headlights? Am considering one for my Xpulse and one for my Thunderbird.
I have experience with Vaishnu for car lights and they are very high quality. Their wiring kits are even better than the likes of Philips and Minda. Their customer service is also very good.
Old 13th December 2023, 12:57   #17
BHPian

Re: Auxiliary / Fog lights for Motorcycles

Dear Members,

Currently, I have owned a River Indie for almost two months. I couldn't have asked for a better electric scooter for my daily commute of around 55 km. However, as good as the vehicle is as a whole, and the headlights look, the throw and intensity are the only shortcomings I've observed.

While I've used a Scout X on my earlier vehicle, the Suzuki GS 150 R, I cannot relocate the same to the River Indie, given it draws power directly from the battery pack.

I may be completely wrong about how the lightning electrical system works in an EV. I'd be grateful if anyone could educate me.

Can you please advise of any options to add to an electric scooter?

Much Obliged!
Raskolnikov.R is offline   (1) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks