Team-BHP > Motorbikes
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 27th October 2024, 00:54   #166
BHPian

Re: Fast Single to a Smooth Twin | KTM Adventure 390 to Royal Enfield Interceptor 650

Quote:
Originally Posted by parrys View Post
Finally, my dream project is ready. Just like I had imagined it.
Hence proved, love is blind.
Parrys, you did a great job with black ray. Looks stunning I too have battery draining issue and this time when I left home have disconnected the battery connection because will last only for a week. Have to check on relays. And I am using RE Deluxe Touring seat, for me it really makes difference. Did back to back 300 km ride and it was comfortable even for pillion. And I saw SS heat resistance black AEW T 102 & 103 is there any specific reason to change to brushed steel instead of maintaining all blacked out profile.
Turbosailor is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 27th October 2024, 08:21   #167
Senior - BHPian

Re: Fast Single to a Smooth Twin | KTM Adventure 390 to Royal Enfield Interceptor 650

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turbosailor View Post
Parrys, you did a great job with black ray. Looks stunning I too have battery draining issue and this time when I left home have disconnected the battery connection because will last only for a week. Have to check on relays. And I am using RE Deluxe Touring seat, for me it really makes difference. Did back to back 300 km ride and it was comfortable even for pillion. And I saw SS heat resistance black AEW T 102 & 103 is there any specific reason to change to brushed steel instead of maintaining all blacked out profile.
Hey, so when I bought the mild steel end cans, there was no option of all-black SS pipes. And then, rusting, as you know, on the MS pipes.

Now since I was going to change it, I thought why not change the looks.

Also, with this SS finish, I don't have to worry much about scratches & shoe marks on the pipes, when a pillion sits with me. That would keep me concerned throughout the ride otherwise.

Please share pictures of your motorcycle with this new seat. Have only seen it in MIY, never in flesh.
parrys is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 27th October 2024, 23:35   #168
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by parrys View Post
Also, with this SS finish, I don't have to worry much about scratches & shoe marks on the pipes, when a pillion sits with me. Please share pictures of your motorcycle with this new seat. Have only seen it in MIY, never in flesh.
That's a valid point to be taken into consideration, will be eagerly waiting to see your ride after header pipe swap to SS. And at the moment I don't have a good picture of seat alone, but find one which better half was posing for a customary click from one of our ride.
Attached Thumbnails
Fast Single to a Smooth Twin | KTM Adventure 390 to Royal Enfield Interceptor 650-image_20241027_204114_576.jpeg  

Fast Single to a Smooth Twin | KTM Adventure 390 to Royal Enfield Interceptor 650-image_20241027_204114_428.jpeg  

Last edited by Turbosailor : 27th October 2024 at 23:44.
Turbosailor is offline   (1) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks