Team-BHP > Motorbikes
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 6th October 2022, 15:53   #16
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by W.A.G.7 View Post
How is the long term riding comfort? Did you do any long rides on it? Also, have you thought of adding more cushioning or changing the contours of the seat in any way at any reputed car and bike upholstery shop?
I have done one long ride of 300kms and its passable on comfort part, however anything compared the road cycle saddle i am used to is comfortable!!

Yes i thought about adding some cushion / changing the seat in totality but apart from a thought in passing nothing has happened till now

Quote:
Originally Posted by SidharthaN View Post
The side stand is another pain point. It is extremely flimsy with no rigidity. You can get an aftermarket shoe for the stand but don't know if it will improve the situation. Check with your hero dealer or get it ordered from them.
Thanks, I will work on this suggestion, the standard side stand is dissapointing. Its strange they couldn't have thought about a better option in making

——————-

Mod Note: Please use the EDIT or QUOTE+ (multi-quote) button instead of typing one post after another on the SAME THREAD!

To know how to multi-quote, click here.

We advise you to read the Forum Rules before proceeding any further.

Last edited by Axe77 : 6th October 2022 at 17:17. Reason: Merging back to back posts.
Old 8th October 2022, 00:50   #17
v12
Distinguished - BHPian

Re: I got Xpulsed | Hero XPulse 200 Review

Congrats Tatafanatic, the Xpulse is an amazing motorcycle. It's a perfect motorcycle to tackle Indian road conditions. It's an overall good package, only marred by its lack of power, a 6-speed transmission and close to pathetic quality.
v12 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 8th October 2022, 16:38   #18

Incredible read.

I am happy owner of the Original Hero Adv. Hero Impulse, which I bought in 2012. When I tried hands on new Xpulse during my recent visit to Uttarakhand (UK), enjoyed thoroughly (rented bike). When I was looking for a bike for a solo bike trip in the uttarakhand mountains, was offered the RE and KTM bikes which I rejected for some or the other reasons. Even though rented, they were properly maintained.

After rejecting 5 used bike, was offered a new Xpulse, that was driven less than 4k. And boy ohh boy, just enjoyed surfing through UK mountains.

Yes, and finding the 'neutral' was pain in the wrong place, when stuck on ascending or a narrow road. That was the only shortcoming I felt. Attaching pic from the trip. Somewhere in Tehri district.
Attached Thumbnails
I got Xpulsed | Hero XPulse 200 Review-img_20220930_120911.jpg  

GAP_123 is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 26th October 2022, 19:56   #19
BHPian

Brilliant writing and hearty congratulations on your new ride! Even, I bought Xpulse in the first week of September and so far have covered 1200kms. I always had an eye on this bike since the launch but was in dilemma to buy or not as i lost track of riding bikes for the last decade.My first bike was CBZ (first generation) which I sold in 2012 and later turned myself into a car guy. Actually, it was RE hunter 350 that pulled me into showrooms but ended up buying Xpulse (heart decision) and enjoying every bit of it since then.

I agree on the seat comfort and headlight thing you have mentioned and ride gets difficult after 50kms. I recently altered the seats for the better comfort (side support and extra foams added for rider and pillion)and it has made a world of difference.

Attached the pics for reference:
I got Xpulsed | Hero XPulse 200 Review-e9856dbf1a2645f084b3ef924f8696ce.jpeg

I got Xpulsed | Hero XPulse 200 Review-d5b65f142daf479688151ce92bb0b800.jpeg

Also, I am planning to upgrade the spark plugs (NGK iridium) and air filters. Looking forward for suggestions and experience from forum.
RaviGowda is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 30th October 2022, 09:52   #20
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by SidharthaN View Post
Tatafanatic on the centre stand you get that as an accessory from Hero themselves. I got it fitted before the wheels rolled out of the showroom. It's a boon to have one, to lube the chain, to get the bike washed properly, to keep it stable while parked, and a lot other advantages you will be aware of.
The side stand is another pain point. It is extremely flimsy with no rigidity. You can get an aftermarket shoe for the stand but don't know if it will improve the situation. Check with your hero dealer or get it ordered from them.
I just got the centre fitted from the showroom which costs 783+200(installation charges). Now, I started regretting my decision as it started scraping at every road bumps and pot holes. I know there are advantages of having one but that comes at the price of losing the fun to ride over the bumps and pot holes that Xpulse is known far.
RaviGowda is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 6th November 2022, 17:41   #21
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaviGowda View Post

I agree on the seat comfort and headlight thing you have mentioned and ride gets difficult after 50kms. I recently altered the seats for the better comfort (side support and extra foams added for rider and pillion)and it has made a world of difference.
Thanks, this is rather helpful, I rode around 300kms over the weekend and seat comfort is inadequate so will consider this

Last edited by Axe77 : 6th November 2022 at 17:51. Reason: Fixing quote tag.
Old 5th November 2023, 23:24   #22

Hello!

I got one in 1st November from Ranchi, Jharkhand.

I am not certain if I should go for a center stand for my Xpulse 2023. Motojack is also available online/offline, but I am not sure if it will serve any purpose.

Please share your insight.
TIA.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks