Team-BHP > Motorbikes
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 25th August 2021, 18:25   #1
BHPian

Poor customer service at Hero Dealership - Koyenco Hero, Kozhikode

One of my close friend shared a very bad experience at Koyenco Hero, Nadakkav - Kozhikode.

Quote:
I had a very bad experience when I visited the showroom at Nadakkav, Vandippetta (Kerala- Kozhikkode district.) today (25/08/2021).

I was there to enquire (read: book) about Hero Xpulse, Initially when I stepped into the showroom I immiediately felt the lack of professionalism or poor management, I dont know why Hero doesnt look at it seriously, maybe they have enough sales, whatever!!

The point is when I searched for the sales executive, all the service desks were looking empty without any sales executives. There was just a single lady on a desk who was already busy with some phone call, she even didn't look into me as she was busy on the phone call, I sat down infront of her without her permission as she was busy on some topics with the person on the other side.

Later I asked her about Xpulse and she said there is a waiting period of 2 months for the color I wanted, and that's it. She is very new to the office I guess.

When i asked her about the loan she had no idea about it and she called someone by "sir" and he came to me and showed me a bunch of other idiots sitting and chit chatting themselves, busy in their own world. And i went towards them and an executive of HDFC bank in a hurry explained about the loan details as he wanted to continue their 'round table conference'. He did the explanation for the name sake as he wanted to run back to continue the discussion they were having during their duty hours.

I was very disappointed by their attitude towards me as a customer. Very poor customer service and under-qualified/trained staffs.

My humble request to Hero is that please do provide your customers atleast a good showroom manager to deal with. Please!!

I found similar comments regarding their customer service in their Google maps location, later.
#heromotorcorp

Goutham K
gouthamkrishnask@gmail.com

Last edited by kamilharis : 25th August 2021 at 18:37.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks