Team-BHP > Motorbikes
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 25th November 2020, 18:58   #1
Senior - BHPian

Royal Enfield Classic 350 gets new vibrant colour options

The Royal Enfield Classic 350 is now available in two new colour options – Metallo Silver and Orange Ember. The bike is priced at Rs. 1.83 lakh (ex-showroom, Delhi).

Royal Enfield Classic 350 gets new vibrant colour options-re.jpg

The bike gets a Metallo Silver fuel tank with a red stripe, while the rest of the bike is painted in black. The second colour scheme is a dual-tone of Orange Ember and black. The fuel tank is part orange and part black.

Royal Enfield Classic 350 gets new vibrant colour options-re1.jpg

Royal Enfield hasn’t made any mechanical changes to the bike. It is powered by a 346cc, single-cylinder, air-cooled engine that produces 19.1 BHP and 28 Nm. The engine is mated to a 5-speed gearbox.

Royal Enfield Classic 350 gets new vibrant colour options-sideview.png

The Classic 350 is now listed on the Make It Yours (MiY) configurator.

Link to Team-BHP News

Last edited by TusharK : 25th November 2020 at 19:01.
TusharK is offline   (6) Thanks
Old 25th November 2020, 19:07   #2

Re: Royal Enfield Classic 350 gets new vibrant colour options

The only people who are going to go ahead and purchase these would be those who are oblivious to the smoothness of the new in-house 350cc engine in the Meteor. I mean, it only makes sense to wait for the new gen-variants as the platform is very flexible. Royal Enfield is obviously gonna iterate the new engine into their line up for 2021, with slightly different riding ergonomics for each bike.
RomanPearce is offline   (4) Thanks
Old 26th November 2020, 00:51   #3

New variants with color would not do any good unless RE improves their product quality and their service centers. Yes, the 650 twins are good, but not without their fair share of issues.

People are now looking at competitors before buying RE anymore, which is always welcome. With the Honda, Jawa and others chiming in, RE and others will need to innovate before selling products.
Old 9th December 2020, 21:24   #4
Distinguished - BHPian

That orange ember paint scheme is about as gloriously aftermarket as anything that you can get done in India. The pictures dont do justice to the paint combination and how attractive it actually is.

If you wanted a 350 but didnt want the usual Royal Enfield Classic paint schemes, think no further than the orange ember option. It looks fabulous in person and you might even have a tough time convincing the cops that its an OEM paint scheme!

The Metallo silver looks a lot more normal, in comparison.

Royal Enfield Classic 350 gets new vibrant colour options-20201209_105140.jpg

Royal Enfield Classic 350 gets new vibrant colour options-20201209_105239.jpg
neil.jericho is offline   (6) Thanks
Old 9th December 2020, 22:55   #5
BHPian

WOW!

Check out the beautiful bikes! No one to beat the Retro coll look of the RE in the Indian Market!

Now, if they only plonk the latest 350cc engine there and MAGIC! will be the most desirable bike in the segment! FOREVER!

Have they skipped an engine upgrade to keep costs low? I wish it were offered as an option at least!
Mafia is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 10th December 2020, 09:20   #6
Senior - BHPian

Infractions: 0/1 (7)

That rear mudguard and those alloys ....

My eyes. My eyes.

There is a term we Bulleteers used to call the new Bullets when they started coming with smaller wheels. Especially when seen from the rear.

A couple of weeks back I was driving in to work to park my car and I see two guys in front of me on a brand new Bullet without a number on the plates yet.

I look closely and the muffler gave it away. It was the new Meteor.

And that term we had coined ten years back simply washed over me and I broke into a wide grin!

Cheers, Doc
ebonho is online now   (1) Thanks
Old 8th July 2021, 19:18   #7
Senior - BHPian

Royal Enfield Classic 350 prices increased by around Rs 7,000-8,000, depending on the colour option.

Royal Enfield Classic 350 gets new vibrant colour options-20210707060052_royal_enfield_price_hike.jpg

This price hike has also caused it to cross the Rs 2 lakh ex-showroom mark for the first time. Stealth Black and Chrome Black are the most expensive colour options.

Royal Enfield Classic 350 gets new vibrant colour options-smartselect_20210708191545_chrome.jpg

Source

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks