Team-BHP > Motorbikes
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 12th October 2020, 14:02   #16
BHPian

Re: Sach Pass - Testing Xtremes on Xpulse

Quote:
Originally Posted by bosem123 View Post
I have been exploring road conditions here in different videos, and yours as well, it being the latest one. They seem to be doable on an Alto K10, right?
Yes definitely doable in a K10. Couple of places are tricky due to sudden elevation across the turn but that's it. I saw a Celerio-X with 4 occupants when we were there.

Last edited by ast.ggn : 12th October 2020 at 14:14.
ast.ggn is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 12th October 2020, 14:04   #17
GTO
Team-BHP Support

Mod Note: Moving to the Motorbikes forum to ensure our 2-wheel fans don't miss it . Thanks for sharing!
GTO is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 12th October 2020, 16:09   #18
BHPian

Lovely travelogue. Xpulse in it's home terrain. Good to see that it held up well after the journey and a good break during trying times. The FI would have been different to ride since the fueling doesn't depend on air pressure.
shady is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 14th October 2020, 16:59   #19
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ast.ggn View Post
Sach Pass @ 4500 mtrs

What happens when you take a 200 cc to it's extremes?
Simply an adventure of sorts!!! This is the only way to describe this travelogue. Brief and to the point narrative complimented with nice photographs makes for an engrossing read. Logged into Team BHP after a long gap and as always the travelogues section has great stories in the offing. And when the travel story is related to the trip which you have done in the past the reading is bound to invoke nostalgia. This wonderful trip of yours reminded me of the trip across the mighty Sach Pass which I did in October 2015 in a Swift Dzire (Petrol). Each and every photograph posted by you took me into the flash back. After having driven through all the motorable mountain passes of Himachal Pradesh can safely vouch that Sach Pass is the most treacherous of all. Your photographs testify that the road conditions to the pass from Chamba side and beyond have remained the same since last 5 years. Nonetheless it's good as that helps in maintaining pristine natural glory of the region as easy accessibility means uncontrolled vehicular traffic and the resultant degradation of the environs. Incidentally my very first travelogue on Team BHP was regarding trip to Sach Pass.

Here is the link to that travelogue:
https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/trave...fulfilled.html (Over the Sach Pass in a sedan: A ‘Dzire’ fulfilled!)

Hope you too will enjoy reading. Thanks for posting your wonderful experience and thus invoking the old memories. Keep posting.

GODSPEED
ssambyal1980 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 14th October 2020, 17:28   #20
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ssambyal1980 View Post
Here is the link to that travelogue
Thanks for sharing, SSambyal. Yours is an excellent, well detailed travelogue.

I feel we might have clicked few pics at exact same places/ spots.

Last edited by ast.ggn : 14th October 2020 at 17:43.
ast.ggn is offline   (1) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks