Team-BHP > Motorbikes
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 16th July 2020, 10:38   #16
BHPian

Re: Honda selling unused 2-wheelers

I have put an enquiry for Honda Activa 5G. Let's see if the dealer I have chosen has any stock with him of the same. I am ok with any other model actually. I just need 2 wheels for our office person. This kind of offer works well for our requirement.
Because of public transport problems in Mumbai, such deals may actually work out well for the company.

Please post if anyone gets a positive reply from the dealer.
Old 16th July 2020, 10:55   #17
KPR
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by DieselAnna View Post
I have put an enquiry for Honda Activa 5G. Let's see if the dealer I have chosen has any stock with him of the same. I am ok with any other model actually. I just need 2 wheels for our office person. This kind of offer works well for our requirement.
Because of public transport problems in Mumbai, such deals may actually work out well for the company.
Please post if anyone gets a positive reply from the dealer.
Mere posting at website I didn't get any call back so far. You may have to call the dealers at your location and ask for products available. That will help.
KPR is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 16th July 2020, 14:03   #18
BHPian

We got an offer to buy a Hyundai i20 sports variant at 6.2 Lacs registered in dealer's name, odo showed 9 km. The point is it will be technically a used car as you are the second owner. Hyundai dealer had displayed it in the used-car section.

If anyone has plans to buy any vehicle, just call the dealers one by one and ask about the BS4 inventory and discounts, might get a good deal and it will depend on which manufacturer has more inventory and which dealer is more desperate for some much-needed cash flows.

The Auto sector seems to be heading towards severe stress despite all the hulla about people wanting personal vehicle due to Covid.

Last edited by VindyWheels : 16th July 2020 at 14:05.
Old 17th July 2020, 21:23   #19
BHPian

There maybe issues on claiming warranty on these two wheelers as they have been registered at an earlier date, not sure if Honda will provide warranty but in my case I had bought a TVS Ntorq in June 2018 but due to West Bengal govt taking out a rule that two wheelers won't be allowed to register without a license it wasn't registered until December but the showroom billed the scooter in June therby losing me 6 months of warranty period.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks