Team-BHP > Motorbikes
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 15th June 2020, 14:58   #1
Senior - BHPian

Royal Enfield launches women's clothing range

Royal Enfield has launched a range of women's apparel. This collection will be available starting June 15, 2020 on Royal Enfield’s online and offline stores.

Royal Enfield launches women's clothing range-marshal-jacket.jpg

Just like the apparels and accessories for men, the bikemaker is now offering a range of t-shirts, riding jackets, jeans and riding trousers along with gloves and helmets for women.

Royal Enfield launches women's clothing range-gothic-jeans.jpg

The t-shirt range for women includes round-neck t-shirts and tank tops. Riding jackets come in three different styles, while two kinds of riding trousers are available. Besides this, women can choose between gothic or indi jeans.

Royal Enfield launches women's clothing range-quote-tank-top.jpg

Royal Enfield is also offering three types of leather jackets for women. Half-face and full-face helmets in different colours and styles are available, while gloves are available in three types - Military, Summer Riding and Vintage Riding.

Royal Enfield launches women's clothing range-summer-riding-women_s-gloves-blue.jpg

The range includes:

Cotton riding jackets priced at Rs. 5,800

Summer mesh riding jacket priced at Rs. 7,000

Riding three layer, all weather riding jacket priced Rs. 14,000

Summer mesh riding trouser priced at Rs. 6,500

All weather riding trouser at Rs 9,500

Summer riding gloves at Rs. 2,500

Leather riding gloves at Rs. 3,300

Full face helmets at Rs. 3,700

Open face helmets at Rs. 2,700

Lifestyle leather jackets at Rs. 9,900-10,900

T-shirts priced at Rs. 700-1,100

Shirts priced at Rs. 2,300-2,500

Shorts priced at Rs. 1,500-1,600

Bottoms (jeans/trousers) priced at Rs. 2,400-2,600

Royal Enfield women's apparels can be ordered online at this link.

Royal Enfield launches women's clothing range-military-women_s-gloves.jpg

Royal Enfield launches women's clothing range-summer-riding-women_s-gloves-red.jpg

Royal Enfield launches women's clothing range-vintage-riding-women_s-gloves-tan.jpg

Royal Enfield launches women's clothing range-jet-love-power-respect-black.jpg

Royal Enfield launches women's clothing range-jet-love-power-respect-red-back.jpg

Royal Enfield launches women's clothing range-jet-love-power-respect-red.jpg

Royal Enfield launches women's clothing range-street-prime-love-power-respect-battle-green.jpg

Royal Enfield launches women's clothing range-street-prime-love-power-respect-black-back.jpg

Royal Enfield launches women's clothing range-street-prime-love-power-respect-black.jpg

Royal Enfield launches women's clothing range-street-prime-love-power-respect-red.jpg

Royal Enfield launches women's clothing range-wild-one-leather-jacket-olive.jpg

Royal Enfield launches women's clothing range-wild-one-leather-jacket-red.jpg

Royal Enfield launches women's clothing range-indi-jeans.jpg

Royal Enfield launches women's clothing range-breeze-women-riding-jacket.jpg

Royal Enfield launches women's clothing range-girl-wheels-women-riding-jacket.jpg

Royal Enfield launches women's clothing range-nubra-women-4-season-riding-jacket.jpg

Royal Enfield launches women's clothing range-breeze-women-riding-trousers.jpg

Royal Enfield launches women's clothing range-nubra-women-4-season-riding-trousers.jpg

Royal Enfield launches women's clothing range-love-power-respect-tshirt.jpg

Royal Enfield launches women's clothing range-ride-you-tshirt.jpg

Royal Enfield launches women's clothing range-sequin-bullet-tshirt.jpg
TusharK is online now   (8) Thanks
Old 15th June 2020, 17:46   #2
BHPian

re: Royal Enfield launches women's clothing range

Impressive, RE knows how to expand the market! Also from a safety standpoint it's a great move.

Pillion rider safety has been ignored for a long time. Hope this styling would encourage riders to invest further in safety
Rajiv0909 is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 15th June 2020, 20:23   #3
Distinguished - BHPian

Great move by Royal Enfield! Their apparel and riding gear vertical has been rather successful for them and the quality of products is quite good as well. I've picked up some stuff for myself (riding jacket, tshirts, belts etc) and to give as gifts (t-shirts). Among its competitors, only TVS has attempted to offer some competition in this space, to my knowledge, and it hasnt come across as a full fledged effort from their side. To date, I havent seen anyone sporting TVS riding gear though I do appreciate that TVS have taken the time and effort to enter a very competitive space.

And most importantly, as Rajiv0909 mentioned, pillion safety has been ignored for decades. I hope this step from RE helps make a difference and encourages more women pillion riders to buy and, crucially, wear riding gear all the time, every time.
neil.jericho is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 16th June 2020, 09:14   #4
GTO
Team-BHP Support

Excellent branding initiative and good for women! I'm a big fan of Royal Enfield's merchandise and visit their store at least once in 6 months to check out the new stuff. Can confirm that their quality is good. The cargo pants I bought 3 years ago have aged quite well (they compliment my Jeep perfectly ). I also like their store layout & ambience. Will visit once this Covid-19 situation settles down a bit.
GTO is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 17th June 2020, 09:01   #5
Distinguished - BHPian

Re: Royal Enfield launches women's clothing range

Royal Enfield's product positioning of it's women's clothing range is very interesting indeed. The focus is solely on women riders (and not pillions) of its existing motorcycle range and how they are wearing RE riding gear.

If we take a step back and look at the timing of the move, everyone knows that RE is planning a smaller, easier to ride motorcycle that will be aimed at women and newer riders. Now when that bike is launched, RE's women customers will have a wide range of riding ready gear ready to be picked up at the time of purchase. Also RE is known to give discounts on apparel and riding gear when you buy your motorcycle. One has to give a lot of credit to RE for their planning and execution of these business strategies. Nobody else is even at the same level as them in these verticals in the Indian motorcycle space.

Oh and please give whoever is making these videos at Royal Enfield a big raise. Those two 650 twin videos were tremendous (I play the Interceptor one on loop every week), the BS6 Himalayan one truly captured the essence of the bike and now this.

neil.jericho is offline   (1) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks