Team-BHP > Motorbikes
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 31st December 2019, 16:44   #1
Senior - BHPian

Hero HF Deluxe BS6 launched at Rs. 55,925

Hero MotoCorp has launched the BS6 compliant HF Deluxe commuter motorcycle in India. It is priced at Rs. 55,925 for the self-start alloy wheel variant and Rs. 57,250 (ex-showroom, Delhi) for the self-start alloy wheel i3S variant.

Hero HF Deluxe BS6 launched at Rs. 55,925-image-hf-deluxe.jpg

The HF Deluxe BS6 comes with fuel injection that uses 10 sensors. It is claimed to improve fuel efficiency by 9% and acceleration by 6%. The bike is powered by a 100cc, single-cylinder engine that produces 7.94 BHP @ 8,000 rpm and 8.05 Nm @ 6,000 rpm. The i3S variant comes with an idle start-stop system.

The HF Deluxe is available in two new colour schemes - Techno Blue and Heavy Grey with Green. It also comes in Black with Red, Black with Purple and Black with Grey.

Link to Team-BHP News
TusharK is online now   (8) Thanks
Old 31st December 2019, 17:21   #2
BANNED

Re: Hero HF Deluxe BS6 launched at Rs. 55,925

Same old sloper motor, the engine that literally keeps Hero afloat.

This is the kind of loyalty that I'd expect in a marriage, kids these days need to learn from this.

Last edited by ashwinprakas : 31st December 2019 at 17:28.
ashwinprakas is offline   (7) Thanks
Old 31st December 2019, 17:22   #3
Senior - BHPian

Whoa, this is the first 100cc bike to get the BS6.

For a ~7k premium over BS4, they managed to FI the decades old Honda's engine.
ramzsys is offline   (4) Thanks
Old 31st December 2019, 22:50   #4
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashwinprakas View Post

This is the kind of loyalty that I'd expect in a marriage, kids these days need to learn from this.
True that. I'm actually surprised they went to the ridiculous extent of juicing so much from the motor and adding FI to it. Their bread and butter is that engine.

Last edited by Chetan_Rao : 1st January 2020 at 13:31. Reason: Profanity.
Bismaya is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 1st January 2020, 08:50   #5
BHPian

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bismaya View Post
True that. I'm actually surprised that the SOB's went to the ridiculous extent of juicing so much from the motor and adding Fi to it. Their bread and butter is that engine.
I don't know if this or Maruti's F8D will be on the market for longer.
On a slightly serious note though, I think continuing the same engine and its derivatives for such a long duration definitely helps with the serviceability with FNGs especially in rural areas where 'jugaad' is still the best way of a repair.
Researcher is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 1st January 2020, 09:13   #6
BHPian

Quote:
---snip---Same old sloper motor, the engine that literally keeps Hero afloat ---snip---
Quote:
Originally Posted by ramzsys View Post
Whoa, this is the first 100cc bike to get the BS6.

For a ~7k premium over BS4, they managed to FI the decades old Honda's engine.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bismaya View Post
True that. I'm actually surprised that the SOB's went to the ridiculous extent of juicing so much from the motor and adding Fi to it. Their bread and butter is that engine.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Researcher View Post
---snip---
On a slightly serious note though, I think continuing the same engine and its derivatives for such a long duration definitely helps with the serviceability with FNGs especially in rural areas where 'jugaad' is still the best way of a repair.
Nice to see introduction of FI in a small engine as that. Though it is out of compulsion more than anything else , they certainly couldn't have gone ahead & discontinued this engine . Still if Hero can, so can others. Time for some affordable, safe BS VI two wheelers.

Cheers !
Ironhide is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 1st January 2020, 13:30   #7
Senior - BHPian

Although my following statement could be counted as vested interest, but as a BHPian I'll try to keep it as fair as possible and more-so because this model does not sell at all in the urban area of my dealership.

Now this 100cc engine as mentioned by all is the bread and butter of HMCL. Correct, but when there is simply nothing out there which can beat this Technology-Price-Reliability-Drive-ability combination why would anyone want to bad mouth it?
I simply fail to understand. This engine has been updated adequately as much as any other engine in the world and it's just that it isn't renamed as most other companies do.

And actually if comparison is to be made there frankly isn't any other 100cc engine which beats the Technology-Price-Reliability-Drive-ability equation at all! Isn't that what is required for the target audience? This is a formula which simply cannot be beaten.

Trust me I have ridden the Splendor+ and I can vouch for its ride-ability and one year after my dealership was operational I understood why this thing sells so much.

I hope the above points are taken in a non biased manner. Yes there are companies in India which are leaps and bounds ahead in terms of technology but the end customer solution is what is required where this particular engine excels!

Moderators: Kindly delete this post if it seems too biased.

Last edited by navpreet318 : 1st January 2020 at 13:37.
navpreet318 is offline   (5) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks