Team-BHP > Motorbikes
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 27th June 2023, 13:34   #46
BHPian

Re: My journey from a Ninja 300 to a Yamaha YZF-R3

Quote:
Originally Posted by nitninja View Post
Finally my yamaha R3 crossed the 50000 kms last week and absolutely loving the experience. Bike has been reliable as a rock and never missed a beat, a lovely little bike to take to places.
Man, you don't know how sad I was when I heard that Yamaha was discontinuing this generation of R3 a few years ago. I thought I'd never be able to buy my dream first bike but luckily, it looks like Yamaha is finally launching the new R3 and it's upright naked twin later this year (although design wise I still prefer this older generation of R3)

It's nice to hear that your R3 has been reliable as well as comfortable, this cleared up some of my doubts with the R3's ride quality being harsh and uncomfortable as it's a sportbike.
GreasyCarb55 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 28th June 2023, 17:54   #47
BHPian

Re: My journey from a Ninja 300 to a Yamaha YZF-R3

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreasyCarb55 View Post

It's nice to hear that your R3 has been reliable as well as comfortable, this cleared up some of my doubts with the R3's ride quality being harsh and uncomfortable as it's a sportbike.
I would go on to add that, the R3 suspension is comfortable than my Duke 390. R3 has nice composure at highway speeds too. I absolutely loved Nitninja's R3.
Vignesh_N/A is online now   (3) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks