Team-BHP > Motorbikes
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 8th February 2016, 11:51   #16
Distinguished - BHPian

Re: Revolta Motors @ Auto Expo 2016

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enobarbus View Post
I find the Magic box concept very innovative. It will be a boon to the E retail delivery boys.
I immediately visualised it stacked with ten-foot plants sticking out sideways.

The company name is a disaster, and typical of the brains of marketing people. Revolting! Pair it up with Tata's nasty virus
Thad E Ginathom is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 8th February 2016, 11:57   #17
Senior - BHPian

Magic box - Take a sharp turn and there goes your package!
Old 10th February 2016, 10:34   #18
Senior - BHPian

not sure how many remember a custom bike shop in Bangalore called Silver Arrow. Their work on a bullet that was showcased in Bangalore Auto exhibition long time ago did get noticed quite much.
Well, Revolta is a company started by one of the original Silver Arrow Team - Vijay Praveen. I was a partner at Silver Arrow as well and knowing Praveen, he has way more innovative ideas he may bring out soon provided the much sought govt. subsidies are clarified. We'll see how this shapes up.
14000rpm is online now   (1) Thanks
Old 14th February 2016, 09:21   #19
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thad E Ginathom View Post
......and typical of the brains of marketing people. Revolting! Pair it up with Tata's nasty virus
Oo-er! Strong words those! Watch out all you marketing guys - Thad here has got it in for you!
Old 14th February 2016, 16:18   #20
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by shashanka View Post
Thad here has got it in for you!
You are right! I hate all the marketing nonsense, and the management-jargon nonsense. But, they are safe from me: there's nothing I can do about it now, except rant on the internet.

Before retirement, however, the occasional person was invited to speak English if they wanted to talk to me!

But this is a mere detail. Of course, I do like innovation and innovative products, so, Revolta, change the name and go for it!

Last edited by Thad E Ginathom : 14th February 2016 at 16:19.
Thad E Ginathom is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 15th February 2016, 11:35   #21
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thad E Ginathom View Post
You are right! I hate all the marketing nonsense, and the management-jargon nonsense.....
To be honest, I can't find fault with that - though I can't help adding bean-counters to the list! Aside from the sterling work they do keeping organizations afloat, they often have a dubious talent for being party-poopers too, particularly when there's a really innovative/radical product in the offing - by shooting it down at the nascent stage!

Regarding your approach to English, I can only say - lucky you! During my years in harness, I have had to put up with an unending blizzard of indecipherable syntax from my colleagues! - Germans, Turkish, Yugoslavians & Japanese among several other nationalities! But human nature being what it is, many of those friendships have survived (the onslaught of distance & time) till date!

Last edited by shashanka : 15th February 2016 at 11:39. Reason: punctuation
shashanka is offline   (1) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks