Team-BHP > Motorbikes
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 23rd October 2015, 12:02   #1
Senior - BHPian

KTM to host track day at BIC for 390 owners!

KTM will be conducting an exclusive track day at the Buddh International Circuit for owners of the KTM Duke 390 and RC 390. The event will be held on Sunday, 25th October from 7am onwards.

The event will have a mix of classroom training and practical sessions on the race track, wherein owners can understand the finer details of track riding with guidance from experienced racers.

The event is being organized by the Apex racing academy and participants are expected to wear adequate safety gear. This will be yet another track day organized by the Austrian brand, promoting its image as a performance bike manufacturer. KTM also hosts ''orange days'' wherein the activities include stunt riding by professionals.

KTM to host track day at BIC for 390 owners!-ktm_td_delhi.jpg

Last edited by Tushar : 23rd October 2015 at 12:05.
Tushar is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 23rd October 2015, 18:13   #2
BHPian

Re: KTM to host track day at BIC for 390 owners!

Not sure if anyone else, but fellow bhpian and good friend mehuel is attending this.

Here's wishing him good luck and hoping he comes back with an incredible experience.
barcalad is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 23rd October 2015, 19:55   #3
BHPian

IIRC this was organised last year as well. Anybody knows the fees?
Old 27th October 2015, 09:57   #4
BHPian

Thanks Barca, sorry for being so late in responding.

Such a great day. I posted in the ownership thread as well that I was planning to do track days from 2016, but dont we love KTM, its a bag of surprises. All of it just seemed like rumours, so I started inquiring at the dealership and after few days just like that I got confrimation that track day is on 25 oct. They needed a non refundable deposit of 1000 bucks(as nominal as it can get). Ofcourse as always it was only limited track access but I just jumbed in. And what an experience. There were some goof ups here and there, by participants but overall the BIC and Apex Racing ran a tight ship.

Thanks KTM
mehuel is offline   (1) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks