Team-BHP > Motorbikes
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 23rd June 2006, 10:23   #16
BHPian

Fantabulous Dude! U Rock!
Old 22nd March 2007, 04:47   #17
lancer_mania

can some one explain to me how to do burnouts.everytime i try my bike jus goes in front how much ever i press the front brake it still goes ahead.please

Old 23rd March 2007, 03:01   #18
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by lancer_mania View Post
can some one explain to me how to do burnouts.everytime i try my bike jus goes in front how much ever i press the front brake it still goes ahead.please

push ur front shocks in and keep braking the front wheel...the key here is how you leave the clutch leaver...as soon as u feel the tyre is loosing traction let go of the clutch, and accelerate.
Old 23rd March 2007, 03:19   #19
lancer_mania

Quote:
Originally Posted by heavy_foot View Post
push ur front shocks in and keep braking the front wheel...the key here is how you leave the clutch leaver...as soon as u feel the tyre is loosing traction let go of the clutch, and accelerate.
i do that but it either rolls in front or makes a sund as if its about to go off

Old 23rd March 2007, 08:52   #20
BHPian

nice one satya180. I have always wanted to do, but I am scared.
Old 23rd March 2007, 11:04   #21
BHPian

nice wheelies,,keep it up bro,,
Old 23rd March 2007, 12:35   #22
BHPian

TOOOOOOOOOOO GOOOOOOD love it.
Old 24th March 2007, 01:23   #23
BHPian

great stuff man.....
but ride safe....
Old 27th March 2007, 18:01   #24
BHPian

Mind blowing stunts....Bro
Old 27th March 2007, 20:14   #25
BHPian

Awesome man. I'd tried doing a wheelie a couple of years back. First two attempts didn't work and in the third attempt it went ballistic. In hindsight I just needed to decelerate or pull in the clutch. But in reality I just froze for the next twenty seconds with the thought that I was going to crash or fall on my butt and my precious new bike would be damaged. When it started to tilt to one side, I made the mistake of using my leg (at that speed) to straighten it. Then realization struck me and I rolled off the throttle and brought it to a stop albeit on the wrong side of the road. Bike was safe but I'd torn my cartilage (subsequently repaired) and my ligament (ACL - still torn). End of wheelies for me but when I saw your snaps feel motivated again. Hopefully sanity will prevail.
Old 30th March 2007, 23:38   #26
BHPian

help me out

pls watch my video and correct me i cant do the runing wheeli pls advice.i usualy shift the bike to first geat then move it very slowly and race the rpm to 5 or 6 and leave the clutch the bike pops up and when it reaches 60 degree i completly close the throtle and before i could pump the bike comes down tried it in pulser new cbz zeus karishma but cant keep it running any proz pla advice herz the short video of few wheelies i tried pls help

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks