Team-BHP > Motorbikes
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 13th May 2024, 09:23   #226
BHPian

Re: My 5 year old Suzuki Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scarlet_Rider View Post
Access requires 5Ah battery. Amaron model number is ABR-PR-12APBTX50.
Thanks , got the battery recharged as of now it’s working fine. But as it’s already over 5 years old will need replacement in coming time. Will go for the Amaron 5Ah model only.
Dushie is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 13th May 2024, 11:28   #227
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dushie View Post
Will go for the Amaron 5Ah model only.
If you have an Amaron Pitstop outlet near your place, that will be the best option. They usually have fresh stock. Ensure that the new battery is not more than 2 months old.
Old 11th July 2024, 21:39   #228
BHPian

Our Access 125 completes 15 years next month. Last year I was thinking whether to continue with it or go for an electric scooter. I had started a thread requesting for inputs: https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/motor...e-pattern.html (Does switching to an electric scooter make sense for our usage pattern?)

Based on the responses from fellow BHPians, I have decided to continue with the Access 125. It does not make any financial sense to switch to electric for our usage pattern.

Last week, the scooter's self-starter stopped working. It was making a clicking sound when the start button was pressed. Had to kick start the scooter and it was running fine. There was no issue with the battery as the horn sounded fine with the ignition key on. The carbon brushes inside the starter had worn out. Gave the scooter for servicing. The carbon brushes were replaced. Got the rear brake drum and liners replaced as they were worn out completely. The scooter is running fine now. It's all set for the fitness test.
Scarlet_Rider is offline   (2) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks