Team-BHP > Motorbikes
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 29th November 2012, 22:29   #16
BANNED

Mod team note: Back to back posts, please use Multi Quote (Quote +) instead. Thanks

I have no comments about your Apache RTR.
Just read the TVS Wego reviews on mouthshut. So many folks have consistently faced same issues over 2 years. TVS has not been able to fix or deemed it to fit to fix their several engine reliability issues.
I have a Maruti Swift (no starting problem over 6 years), a Bajaj bike (again no issues over 13 years).
TVS is worst and good for making lunas only.

intermittent issues always existed - It is only when there is a major problem that I post here.
I have owned tension free a Bajaj bike and also a Maruti swift. They are 10+ and 6 years old respectively. TVS Wego is 1 year 3 months old and has given me 16 times the problems that the other vehicles gave.

TVS should compulsorily be allowed by the government to make lunas only.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ghodlur View Post
Kiran,

Sorry to hear your ordeal, was suprised to know about a Lemon in the gearless scooter section too. Had you tried to communicate the issues to TVS directly? Is the workshop playing some pranks? Since now you have decided to sell the Wego, would you be selling the scooter with the issues still there? Suggest you to get the scooter in working condition & then sell.

Can I assume for a year or so, the scooter was running smoothly before the issues reoccured?

Last edited by Jaggu : 29th November 2012 at 22:42. Reason: Back to back posts, please use Multi Quote (Quote +) instead. Thanks
Old 30th November 2012, 22:59   #17
BANNED

Re: TVS Wego - Engine stall & Starting problem

I got a call from the TVS folks - they offered to fix.

Looks like problem is fixed now. I have to see for few more days before deciding to keep the vehicle.

Mr Lokesh of Tristar is knowledgeable and he personally handled the vehicle well and discussed inspiring confidence. Hope things will be fine now. I plan to sell if problem recurs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rkirana View Post
Mod team note: Back to back posts, please use Multi Quote (Quote +) instead. Thanks

I have no comments about your Apache RTR.
Just read the TVS Wego reviews on mouthshut. So many folks have consistently faced same issues over 2 years. TVS has not been able to fix or deemed it to fit to fix their several engine reliability issues.
I have a Maruti Swift (no starting problem over 6 years), a Bajaj bike (again no issues over 13 years).
TVS is worst and good for making lunas only.

intermittent issues always existed - It is only when there is a major problem that I post here.
I have owned tension free a Bajaj bike and also a Maruti swift. They are 10+ and 6 years old respectively. TVS Wego is 1 year 3 months old and has given me 16 times the problems that the other vehicles gave.

TVS should compulsorily be allowed by the government to make lunas only.
Old 31st January 2014, 20:11   #18
BHPian

Hello rkirana,

I have a Wego which is barely 6 months old and have started facing the stalling problems while in motion. Took it to the service station already a couple of times but hasn't helped me much.

Was your problem finally solved ? If so then what did they do to solve it ? Any hints would be of help to me.

Thanks
Old 31st January 2014, 20:19   #19
BANNED

We have two Wegos in my house old one always gives (Button) starting problem even after changeing battery. but new one does not give any such problem.

I still like it over other scooters because of it built quality.

In both scooters kickstart work very fine. Its far better than our Hero Pleasure

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks