Team-BHP > Modifications & Accessories

Search this Thread
Old 8th January 2014, 13:51   #121
BHPian

Re: Vicky.in's online automotive store. EDIT : Poor reviews & customer service on Pg.

Please do file a cyber crime complaint with local police station. If an item is not received after payment and also no response to your mails and phone calls.
Old 8th January 2014, 16:34   #122
BHPian

Re: Vicky.in's online automotive store. EDIT : Poor reviews & customer service on Pg.

Quote:
Originally Posted by longhorn View Post
Vicky.in gives links to car reviews without actually having any review. Guess they are doing it to increase the hits to their website. Wish google has some option to filter out such creeps. Nowadays I simply ignore any link that turns up on google relating to vicky.in
If you use firefox or chrome you can use this https://github.com/pjobson/pjUserscripts. I have blocked quickrs' and just dials' of the world to get to relevant results quickly.
alto99 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 21st February 2014, 13:27   #123
Senior - BHPian

Guys ordered items on 18 Feb 14. No communication, no reply on phone. Read this thread too late.

Anyone who can help out on the issue as to how to proceed ahead with the problem?
Old 23rd February 2014, 15:27   #124
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by TaureanBull View Post
Guys ordered items on 18 Feb 14. No communication, no reply on phone. Read this thread too late.

Anyone who can help out on the issue as to how to proceed ahead with the problem?
Email. They do reply to emails. Maybe a bit late in replying though!
Divya Sharan is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 2nd March 2014, 15:07   #125
Senior - BHPian

Well guys, as suggested got replies from Vicky.in on mail and once even got a call. One of the product delivered and another one on its way with consignment number provided.

The site has good inventory but sadly poor follow up, customer service and even poor packing. What a shame! Only if management could have been better, it would have been a been a wonderful online auto accessories shop.
Old 26th September 2014, 17:35   #126

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slasher View Post
After a horrible experience, you should advice people not to shop at their own risk, but not to shop at this website at all!!

I have made a website for the same purpose

http://vickyonlineautoshop.blogspot.in/
__________________________________________________ _____

Dear Slasher,
I wish to appreciate your efforts in putting together this blog. The detailing that has gone into putting it together is very helpful for potential shoppers on Vicky.in. I got delivery of my new HYUNDAI Elite i20 last week, and was almost about to order a TYVEK car cover from them. However, after reading your blog/report, I have decided otherwise.

The 'sad part' of technology opening up in a big way and entering our lives, is the complete incompetency and lack of commitment on part of the people who initiate such online portals without having the backup teams to service a gullible customer who reposes his/her faith in them, purely because of the emotional connect they have with their set of wheels.

This feedback shall serve as a very good reminder for people before they go online to Vicky.in.

Thanks for opening our eyes.

Best wishes.
pk
Old 7th January 2015, 19:52   #127
BHPian

Re: Vicky.in's online automotive store. EDIT : Poor reviews & customer service on Pg.3

I really wish I had seen this thread before the momentous 25th of September when I placed an order for not one but two Stebel Nautilus Compact Horns with the (now)notorious Vicky.in
They shipped my order after 5 days - so far so good - I received it in reasonable condition too. Apparently sealed boxes. I say 'apparently' because one of them had the relay in the box and the other didn't!
Upon inspecting them, I realized this is was the wrong model. The model they sent was meant for cars and not the compact one that can be used on bikes. The unit is so large and heavy that there is no place on the bike I can install this.
In an attempt to exchange these, I tried calling the number mentioned in the thread earlier umpteen times over many days. No body answers. SMSs went unanswered.
I sent emails to them which went unanswered. Truly a ghost company!

I have been using the internet to make online purchases for many years now and take pride in being an early adopter. This incident has left a sour taste and shaken my confidence!
viper_711 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 25th June 2015, 20:12   #128
BHPian

Vicky.in is a sham operation. Beware!

Wish I had also seen this thread previously.
Gist of it it that I got conned by Vicky.in too.

Placed an order for various car care products totaling over Rs.2K.
Multiple reminders to the seller via email (no phone listed on the website and one number 7502565872 listed in the footer of one of their emails goes unanswered). Keep making excuses that item will ship but don't. Then tell me that for one item the product has been changed by the manufacturer so will sent the new one. I agree assuming they are telling the truth. More reminders from my side. Finally after 22 days a courier shows up. Open the package and find 2 items one of which is broken and fully empty. The other is not even what I ordered and a third item that I had ordered is not even in the package.

Someone needs to shut these guys down!

Did some searching on the web and Vicky.in profile is associated with one Karthick Annamalai and Vignesh Annamalai.

Here are links the links-
http://facebook.com/vickyshoppingindia
https://plus.google.com/+vickyin
http://annap.org/team.html
http://www.vigneshannamalai.com/

Found a LinkedIn profile for Vignesh Annamalai as well but wasn't a 100% that its the same guy who runs Vicky.in sure so don't want to post the link here.
manuc is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 29th February 2016, 02:28   #129

Re: Vicky.in's online automotive store. EDIT : Poor reviews & customer service on Pg.3

Thanks a lot to all the members who have posted their worst experiences with vicky.in here. I was about to order a pair of H4 bulbs from them but after listening to the saga(s) endured by fellow bhpians decided against it. Thanks to all who shared their experiences here.
Old 19th September 2016, 15:58   #130
SRN

Was just about to order some mats for my vehicle from vicky.in. Good that I checked here. Thank you guys for sharing your experiences dealing with vicky.in.
Old 12th May 2018, 08:49   #131
Senior - BHPian

I made the mistake of ordering for Little Trees Pump spray from vicky.in. I had ordered two which costed Rs.650 incl shipping. Order placed on 10-4-18.
To date, no reply from them. I sent at least 5 emails asking them the status or refund the money if they are not able to service the order. They are maintainig a stoic silence.
I sent the last three emails to Karthick Annamalai, who claims on linked-in to be the co-founder of this benami ghost organisation. No reply from him as well.

I dont know on what basis do these so called small time entrepreneurs think and build big dreams when they don't have the wherewithal or the smallest ounce of customer service in their blood. They should accept their failure and close down their venture.

It only causes frustration amongst the educated and paying customers. Really Vicky.in, in the age of FK and Amazon, you really need to shut down shop and stop conning customers in the name of automotive accessories.
hrman is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 5th June 2018, 09:41   #132
BHPian

I also ordered an item on 30 May and still not received nor any response regarding the shipment or delivery date.
I tried contacting both the numbers and both turned out to be wrong numbers. May be now in use by someone else.
Is there any contact number for Karthik or anyone else from Vicky.
I am really frustrated by this and is it okay to register a cyber crime case on this fellow.
Please advise.
Old 5th June 2018, 11:27   #133
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by hrman View Post
I made the mistake of ordering for Little Trees Pump spray from vicky.in. I had ordered two which costed Rs.650 incl shipping. Order placed on 10-4-18.
So I got the first reply to my multitude of emails on 25th May. (I ordered on 10th April). The email said that the product has been shipped. They will share the details soon.
Then in 3 days, miraculously the 2 Sprays had reached my home. Although 1 of them is the wrong perfume, I decided to just keep it as any further communication with Vicky.in will test my patience.

All in all, I have learnt from my mistake. Will not order from Vicky.in ever.
Old 5th June 2018, 16:02   #134
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by hrman View Post
So I got the first reply to my multitude of emails on 25th May. (I ordered on 10th April). The email said that the product has been shipped. They will share the details soon.
To which email ID are you sending the mails. I was replying on store@vicky.in but no replies. if there is any other email ID please share it so that we can try contacting on that as well.
Old 7th June 2018, 11:01   #135
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaisha8 View Post
To which email ID are you sending the mails. I was replying on store@vicky.in but no replies. if there is any other email ID please share it so that we can try contacting on that as well.
akarthick@gmail.com was another ID, I guess of Karthick, the co founder. But the response I got was from store@vicky.in

Most Viewed