Team-BHP > Modifications & Accessories
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 11th June 2019, 18:39   #151

Re: Best sites to buy parts online

Quote:
Originally Posted by heavenlybull View Post
I had ordered a cabin filter for my car from Parts Big Boss https://www.partsbigboss.in/ on 13th May. Till now order has not been shipped and no answers to my email. Its a fraud site in my books. If anyone wants to try this site, better you opt for COD otherwise you can get conned like I was.
Their COD option gets an extra ₹69 charge.
De-Veer is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 24th June 2019, 19:12   #152
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by heavenlybull View Post
I had ordered a cabin filter for my car from Parts Big Boss https://www.partsbigboss.in/ on 13th May. Till now order has not been shipped and no answers to my email. Its a fraud site in my books. If anyone wants to try this site, better you opt for COD otherwise you can get conned like I was.
Well, they finally responded on the WhatsApp number they have. Apparently they never check or reply to emails or live chat, and they didn't bother informing me that the part was unavailable until I got them on whatsapp. They have refunded the money.
heavenlybull is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 3rd July 2019, 20:21   #153
Senior - BHPian

Bad experience with Parts Big Boss.

I had ordered both the Headlights for our Xylo E8 ABS (Type 1) from www.partsbigboss.in on 30-08-2017.

Before ordering, I had discussed with them whether the "Headlights (Motorised Version but Without Motor) can be fitted with another motor. They told me that separate motor is available for Rs. 160/- each which can fitted to these Headlights.

The Price for Motorised Version but Without Motor (Make Depon) was Rs. 1635/- each.
And that of Headlight Motorised Version with Motor (Make I think Lumax) was around Rs. 3400-3700/-.

Based on their advice that the Depon Make are of same Lumax Quality, I went ahead with Rs. 1635/- with separate Motor. .

The Headlights received were of Lowest Variants which did not have provision of fitting Motor..

The RHS Headlight turned Yellow around 6 months ago and LHS Headlight has lost its sheen.

Regretting the decision of not going for Original Ones till date. Also stopped buying from www.partsbigboss.in after that purchase.
IndigoXLGrandDi is offline   (4) Thanks
Old 11th July 2019, 23:22   #154
Senior - BHPian

Mods, if needed please feel free to cross post this in The Online Shopping Thread as well.

I had placed order for following parts on www.boodmo.com on 26-05-2019. When I placed order, I got an email stating that some of the parts are not in stock and will take 10-12 days for delivering the same. The email further stated that whether this is fine or the order to be cancelled. As I was not in hurry for the parts (except Caliper Pin Boot) which were not urgent, I did not cancel the order.

1. Elite i20 Strip Assy Front Bumper
This was delivered on 22-06-2019.

2. Xylo Middle Row 60:40 Seat Belt Buckle Black
This was delivered on 21-06-2019.

3. Xylo Aplique Driver LH Brushed Al
This was delivered on 21-06-2019.

4. Xylo Snack Ttray Assy Black
This was delivered on 18-06-2019.

5. i20 Boot Guide Rod
I had ordered 04 Nos. One of them was delivered on 01-06-2019 and remaining 03 Nos. were delivered on 16-6-2019.
Actually the Caliper Pin Boot recommended by HMIL for our Elite i20 cost more than Rs. 1000/- each (confirmed the price at local Mobis Store), but I was not comfortable to spend Rs. 4000/- on 04 Nos. of Caliper Pin Boot required for our Elite i20. So went for the Boots costing Rs. 32/- each.

6. Xylo Side Switch Bezel LH Black
This was delivered on 11-06-2019.

7. Grease Sachet for Caliper Sliding Pin
I had ordered 10 Nos. of Satchets. 05 Nos. were delivered on 01-06-2019 and 05 Nos. were delivered on 06-06-2019.

I am Very Thankful for Bhpians LeoShashi and A4Anurag for I came to know about this Sachets of TVS Girling Grease from this (DIY: Brake Disc Caliper Pin Replacement) thread
I went to the MASS (Maruti) opposite our Home and enquired about 99000M25010 which I found at this (DIY: Brake Disc Caliper Pin Replacement) and this (DIY: Brake Disc Caliper Pin Replacement) post.

The Store keeper there (at Maruti ASS) sold me 02 Sachets of Orange Grease 3.5 Gms for Rs. 80/- (cost Rs. 40 each) that too hiding from all people telling that they cannot issue any part Over the Counter..

Then I searched for the Grease with above part Nos. (29946005 and 29946020) on Boodmo and the cost came to Rs. 12/- and Rs. 24/- each, respectively.
But I must say that the Grease purchased at the above MASS (Orange Colour Grease-29946020), was thinner than that purchased from Boodmo (Pink Colour Grease-29946005).
I would recommend the 29946005 over 29946020.

8. Xylo Oil Filter Cartridge/
This was delivered on 04-06-2019.

9. Elite i20 Radiator Drain Plug
This was delivered on 01-06-2019.

10. Xylo RH Rubber Apron Front Wheel

11. Elite i20 Rear Wiper Blade Assy

12. Elite i20 Air Filter
I had ordered 04 Nos. These were delivered on 01-06-2019.

13. Zip Make Elite i20 Oil Filter
I had ordered 04 Nos. These were delivered on 31-05-2019.

I would be buying Wheel Nuts (all nuts of all 4 wheels have rusted) and Door Beadings (water leaking inside) for Front Doors for our Xylo on 13-07-2019 as there is 17% Off on M&M Parts on 13-14 July 2019.
IndigoXLGrandDi is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 24th August 2019, 08:05   #155
BHPian

I placed an order on Sparesncare.com for Liqui Moly Top-Tec 4100 5L engine oil. In about 24 hours of placing the order, I had even received the package!

I am beyond impressed by the delivery time and the price charged, which was Rs. 4069, inclusive of the shipping charges.

I would highly recommend Sparesncare.com!

Contact them on their WhatsApp number provided on their website for order updates.
halfbytecode is offline   (6) Thanks
Old 29th August 2019, 10:27   #156
BHPian

Boodmo has started charging for every part delivery. I have noticed now in some cases even after the discount offered the price is higher then MGP OTC purchase.
Makes no sense to me. I think i will use boodmo for just hard to find parts. earlier i would just order from boodmo, straight to my mechanic.
scorpian is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 31st August 2019, 17:21   #157
BHPian

While going through Boodmo im confused about buying a alloy wheel that comes on the top varient of Grand i10. The part page shows 2 aluminium alloys with different pricing while the car only comes with 1 design on the top model. Which one to go for and is it recommended to get a company brand alloy from the site? In desription for one its a type while in other its b type.

link - https://oriparts.com/8/60/140/451244
Old 31st August 2019, 18:08   #158
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Nobody View Post
The part page shows 2 aluminium alloys with different pricing while the car only comes with 1 design on the top model. Which one to go for and is it recommended to get a company brand alloy from the site?
One is "Regular" finish (came with 1st gen Asta) and the other is "Diamond Cut' (came with 1st gen Asta (O)) .
Attached Thumbnails
Best sites to buy parts online-11.jpg  

Best sites to buy parts online-22.jpg  

mukeshgoel is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 31st August 2019, 18:16   #159
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by mukeshgoel View Post
One is "Regular" finish (came with 1st gen Asta) and the other is "Diamond Cut' (came with 1st gen Asta (O)) .
Thank you. Any idea if the diamond cut ones are heavier ? My reason to go for a lightweight one is to reduce unsprung weight and even with a slight upsize keep weight mot more than present. I like both the designs so wanted to know which is lighter as not finding this info anywhere.

Last edited by Mr. Nobody : 31st August 2019 at 18:18.
Old 31st August 2019, 18:18   #160
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Nobody View Post
Thank you. Any idea if the diamond cut ones are heavier ? My reason to go for a lightweight one is to reduce unsprung weight and even with a slight upsize keep weight mot more than present. I like both the designs.
I think both have same weight. The price difference is because of finishing.
mukeshgoel is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 16th October 2019, 21:19   #161

Here's my experience with partsbigboss(https://www.partsbigboss.in). I ordered 3 parts on the 3rd of October.
1. Cabin AC Filter Innova / Corolla Altis (Elofic)
2. Air Filter Alto K10 (Elofic)
3. Dicky Boot Shocker Lifter Gas Spring For Maruti Alto K10 (Motherson)

After several follow ups via live chat/phone calls/watsap I received 2 out of the 3 parts on the 11th of October. The cabin filter for the Altis, I was told is out of stock, was promised a refund. Its been over a week and the refund has still not happened. When I check the status of the order on the website it shows as complete with all 3 items showing as shipped. I have sent a watsap message asking for my refund, will have to wait and watch.

As many have already suggested, my advice would be to resort to such sites only as a last alternative. Cheers!
ranjeet_sam is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 20th October 2019, 21:01   #162

Quote:
Originally Posted by ranjeet_sam View Post
I have sent a watsap message asking for my refund, will have to wait and watch.
Received the refund on friday, 18th Oct. Had to contact them again via watsap as well as their live chat option on their website. All in all not a very smooth experience compared to buying/returning products on mainline sites like Amazon and Flipkart.
ranjeet_sam is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 30th October 2019, 22:48   #163
BHPian

Very good experience ordering with Boodmo. Shipping was via fedex and arrived in 3 days. Would highly recommend.
vista_qjd is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 31st October 2019, 15:44   #164
BHPian

Fradulent Sale and fabricated Invoice by Boodmo online

With Sparesncare facing Payment gateway issues for months continuously, i placed an order with Boodmo.com online for a Air filter with part No: 6R0129620A which has sale price of Rs 762 including delivery charges.

When i was ordering i intentionally did not choose the filter with part number 6RF129620, which has a sale price of Rs.405/- as it was from Lumax - this is the one VW ASC uses but i was not convinced with the quality. Also teambhp reviews about this filter contributing to lag in performance

When i received the shipment i was shocked to see that i was delivered the 6RF129620.

Was a different product sent to me my by mistake unintentionally which happens sometimes?
No. I feel the Boodmo had intentionally tried to deceive me.

Why do i feel so?
Upon looking at the invoice, i see MRP of Rs.405 (which is the sale price of Lumax filter) fabricated and cooked up to final amount of Rs.762. refer the fabricated invoice attached here.

What did i do now?
I have raise a return request with a comment that i was deceived.

Wanted to share with you all the fraudulent sale activity of Boodmo so that we can be careful.

Below screen shots of the original order and the fabricated invoice i received are self explanatory:
Attached Thumbnails
Best sites to buy parts online-airfilter-original-order-details.png  

Best sites to buy parts online-invoice-screen-shot.png  

anandharamanp is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 31st October 2019, 17:29   #165
Tgo
Senior - BHPian

Re: Fradulent Sale and fabricated Invoice by Boodmo online

Quote:
Originally Posted by anandharamanp View Post
What did i do now?
I have raise a return request with a comment that i was deceived.

Wanted to share with you all the fraudulent sale activity of Boodmo so that we can be careful.
Yes, you should return the part if you did not get what you ordered.

I once was in a similar situation. Again in the case of filters.

Quote:
I had ordered the Part No. 15600-41010 (Toyota Oil Filter Assy’) from boodmo.com vide Order no. 1105/630210. At the time of ordering, listing on your website mentioned part number 15600-41010. During dispatch, the Part no. was changed to 90915TD004 and also old listing was changed fromyour website. Material received is also having Part no. 90915TD004.
They had no reference document to support the part number change. Fuel filters have small pressure relieve valves within them which open and close at different settings. It is very important to install the correct filter.

If that wasn't enough, the so called GST invoice sent by them was totally cooked up and two years later in an audit, it was found that the matching return is not filed by them on the GST portal.

I would return the part without a second thought.
Tgo is offline   (2) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks