Team-BHP > Modifications & Accessories
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 8th August 2005, 15:54   #1
BANNED

Chip Tuning ..

Guys, I bought the latest OD and while going thru the advertisement section I saw an ad for chip tuning by someone in Delhi so that got me interested though I know my cars chip cant be modded. So this morning the first thing I did was sms the guy and as expected he said the palio cant be done so when i asked which cars could be he called me back . We got talking and he mentioned his RS has been tuned and is producing 40+ bhp extra than the stock and he gave me the 0-100 time which I dont remember exactly so wont mention. Then I asked hi his name and its a small world , he turned out to be a junior of mine from school and hadnt been in touch for quiet some time.

Anyways very soon I'm gonna be going and testing his car and lets see how quick it is !! I told him about this forum so hope fully he should be joining up ..another mod guy in backward delhi .lol !
So delhi guys who wanna soup their chips, get in touch with him ....

Cheers
Old 9th August 2005, 01:41   #2
BHPian

hey Khaadu, who's thje dude, pm me with that will ya.
Old 9th August 2005, 03:23   #3
Senior - BHPian

I am waitin for his contact number or address. hey chip buddy where are you? LOL!

Btw I have seen shops selling chips for skylines,supras,lancers and imprezas in LA. They are said to change the car characteristics completely and give around 40-50 bhp of min power increase.

edit: I just found a link.

http://www.autoanything.com/departme...formance_chips

Last edited by devarshi84 : 9th August 2005 at 03:26.
Old 13th August 2005, 09:05   #4
BANNED

Revvhead, he was in your house and your junior !!!! I dunno what name he is running his company by .. Prashant Sagar and his mobile number is 98106-01193 .wonder if u remember him??

Cheers
Old 13th August 2005, 13:55   #5
BHPian

HI guys,

Just wanted to let you guys know Pete's is offering UK's best remaps in India from the 1st of September. CUSTOM CODE. Check out www.custom-code.co.uk for more details.
And yes we will have dealers in Mumbai, Delhi and Cochin & Coimbatore from day 1. Hold your breadth guys we are still testing so we dont know what BHP we will be offering to the INDIAN customers. The map is being fine tuned for INDIA, our fuel and our ambient temperatures.

GIve us 2 weeks and we'll have the best remap in the world right here in INDIA,

Rgds,

Peter
Old 13th August 2005, 14:43   #6
BHPian

More details on Custom code from experienced users.
http://www.briskoda.net/forums/showt...ighlight=remap

Custom Code has taken other parts of the world by storm.
Old 13th August 2005, 15:15   #7
BHPian

Yeah yeah, i remember Haathi!!
Man sisnt know he was into all this stuff
Well if his mods are anywhere as big as his ears
then he'll do roaring business!!

Cool, glad to know that more of the Gang are into performance stuff
Old 13th August 2005, 15:32   #8
BHPian

And this is another review
http://www.briskoda.net/forums/showthread.php?t=26827
Old 13th August 2005, 17:10   #9
Senior - BHPian

hey turboindia, am waiting for someone to remap chips as i called this guy prashant sagar from delhi and he claims to have 200+bhp on a RS withy his remapped chip+knn. is that possible with this kinda mod? secondly he said that he cannot remap jap car chips as it was not possible(why not??). only european cars can be retuned. hope ure not gonna tell me the same as i have a mazda miata dying to be done. What about a 93 520i bimmer???
Old 13th August 2005, 17:26   #10
BANNED

Revvhead, Trust me even I was SHOCKED when he said his name and then confirmed he was a SANAWRIAN . I have been bumping intohim around delhi though not of late but I didnt even know he had a passion for cars. This is being done as a hobby as his real biz is exports of furniture items or something like that.

V-16 , I'm gonna be testing that RS and will see as to wat makes him claim an increase of 40+ bhp ??Ill will post a report when I do this, wont b happening though till end of next week as he's out of town for the long week end.

Stay tuned in..

Cheers
Old 13th August 2005, 17:31   #11
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by V-16
hey turboindia, am waiting for someone to remap chips as i called this guy prashant sagar from delhi and he claims to have 200+bhp on a RS withy his remapped chip+knn. is that possible with this kinda mod? secondly he said that he cannot remap jap car chips as it was not possible(why not??). only european cars can be retuned. hope ure not gonna tell me the same as i have a mazda miata dying to be done. What about a 93 520i bimmer???
Sorry mate the mazda we cannot do but the BMW codes we will get within a month, but we need to check whether your specific car can be done. Could you send me the specs. Year - 93, 520 i - cc? hp? torque? Engine number?
THKS
Old 17th August 2005, 19:55   #12
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by turboindia
HI guys,

Just wanted to let you guys know Pete's is offering UK's best remaps in India from the 1st of September. CUSTOM CODE. Check out www.custom-code.co.uk for more details.
And yes we will have dealers in Mumbai, Delhi and Cochin & Coimbatore from day 1. Hold your breadth guys we are still testing so we dont know what BHP we will be offering to the INDIAN customers. The map is being fine tuned for INDIA, our fuel and our ambient temperatures.

GIve us 2 weeks and we'll have the best remap in the world right here in INDIA,

Rgds,

Peter

Hay that’s very good news...Hope you bring the big TC too in India...So the cars going to rock the streets...

PJ
Old 17th August 2005, 21:19   #13
Senior - BHPian

Is this tuning for petrol cars?

PS: I am back after a long absence. I got a promotion as a father of a cute 18 day old baby girl.
Sorry to go off-topic though.
Old 17th August 2005, 22:18   #14
BHPian

Congrats on your baby girl.

This remapping is for Petrol and Diesel cars. Specifically the VAG cars, skoda audi etc. And the Skoda RS is going to be the killer because you can increase the power to upto 200 bhp without any change in any other parts.
Old 19th August 2005, 14:44   #15
Senior - BHPian

congrats on the new arrival deepakhon and ill pm u with the specs of the car turboindia

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks