Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 27th January 2008, 12:29   #91
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayD View Post
Bring him down by questioning??

What on earth do u mean by that dude???
If that was the case, then many people in this forum would be underground by now!!! lol!
Well you need to understand where he is coming from... thats all I mean to say. I dont want to justify his attitude or style of functioning, but merely highlighting his psychology.

Many fellow bhpians solicit their products at Team BHP in subtle ways. We have seen many posts been deleted, many word fights etc. due to this. Products being sold by specific members have been reviewed, only to be bashed by another fellow bhpian who sells the same or different product, to basically state "mine is better than yours".

KS doesnt actively solicit his products here, and to give him due credit he is one of the few modders on this forum who actually does turbo cars in significant volume. Though I cant comment on the quality of his install, since I am a complete noob in this aspect, I do appreciate the fact that he has a dyno and doesnt merely tell numbers to his customers, as many fellow bhpians have done in the past.

The dude had merely posted pics of his car and than there were 10 negative questions questioning about the pipes and what not, without even realizing that the pics posted were taken during the install and are not of the final install.

Those who critisize so readily should rather first post there own installs, as its too easy to critisize and too hard to actually DO something.

I think that was his intent, his attitude was not of arrogance, but of being tired of explaining to those who merely wanted to bring him down.

Lastly, I am a Telecom Engineer and dont sell any product or represent anyone. I have never met KS, nor plan too.... and have no plans in near future to TC my car, as I feel its way too costly in the Indian scene right now.
Old 27th January 2008, 13:07   #92
BHPian

welllll said buddy hit the nail on the head
Old 27th January 2008, 16:04   #93
Senior - BHPian

Chalo chalo, enough of this crap lets please end it.
Gemballa, post your dyno sheets but be ready to answer questions many of which, I am sure were and will be genuine and by curious team-mates. If there is an odd "I know it all" types then we will all get the gist of such questions. You chill and do your bit. Opinions differ and dont be disheartened by persons who do not agree with something you have got done. One must respect that as one always lives and learns. Someone may have a different opinion but as you would not like that opinion thrust into you, similar is the case with the other person.
At the end, its your car and If you are satisfied, thats all, that should matter.
Old 27th January 2008, 16:27   #94
Team-BHP Support

Note from Support Team :

Gentlemen, lets please get back to discussing the car, the turbo and the install.
No more talk about attitudes, philosophies and conspiracies from here onwards.

We will await the dyno graphs which are soon to be displayed.

Thank you.
Old 27th January 2008, 16:34   #95
Senior - BHPian

Gemballa, there was a very slight Turbo Lag when you took me for a spin.. also something, which I had pointed out, that there was no sound of the blow off. I know that the ECU was then in the process of being mapped to suit the set up so things would be different now. How is it now post set up?
Is there any specific make of turbo timer you are using?
Old 27th January 2008, 18:37   #96
BHPian

I am wondering how is the intake done to compressor housing since there is no space for filter?

The pic posted will not be same from actual. or is it running without a filter?
Old 28th January 2008, 01:44   #97
BHPian

spent some time on the dyno and road tuning the car and there has been a big change...we managed to get 6hp more and the dump valve is sounding great now.....car will be tuned further next week to perfection. as for the turbo timer its not come yet so waiting will be here this week. give me a shout when around for another blast this time out of b estate.
Old 28th January 2008, 02:21   #98
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by gemballa View Post
spent some time on the dyno and road tuning the car and there has been a big change...we managed to get 6hp more and the dump valve is sounding great now.....car will be tuned further next week to perfection. as for the turbo timer its not come yet so waiting will be here this week. give me a shout when around for another blast this time out of b estate.
Great going. Will definitely call you and hop on for another ride. Im sure its running great. Enjoy. BTW, is it just my comp or are the Dyno sheets you have posted, not showing??
Old 28th January 2008, 03:46   #99
BHPian

illl try again

turbo swift dyno graph

stock swift on dyno

Last edited by Rehaan : 28th January 2008 at 12:16.
Old 28th January 2008, 10:08   #100
BHPian

Stock swift -

Turbo Swift

Old 28th January 2008, 10:13   #101
BHPian

Good work KS.. Two interesting things -
1) Lots of usable mid-range torque
2) Smooth power curve

Gemballa i'm sure you are a happy man
Old 28th January 2008, 10:58   #102
BHPian

impressive. the car must be really driveable with plenty of torque available throughout ,especially in the mid-range.
Old 28th January 2008, 11:13   #103
Team-BHP Support

This sure looks like a mid range bomb enjoy the curve
Old 28th January 2008, 11:32   #104
BHPian

Thats a Good Torque at usable rpm, a fun to drive car & thank you for putting the dyno results.
Now can some one reply to my query on post # 97
Thanks
Old 28th January 2008, 12:15   #105
BHPian

Air filter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ford Rocam View Post
I am wondering how is the intake done to compressor housing since there is no space for filter?

The pic posted will not be same from actual. or is it running without a filter?

Yes jitu,it was a ver tight fit,.If we left place for the air filter while make the manifold.....the turbo would fit between the radiator and the head.But then we managed to put the air filter on.Will show you when u come to my palce.

Karan

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks