Team-BHP > Modifications & Accessories
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 1st February 2008, 12:22   #136
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ford Rocam View Post
i am not aware of any such device which measures backpressure but if i was you i would increase diameter of downpipe (from turbine outlet) to intermediate pipe & up to muffler & redo Dyno at same boost level, I assume fueling has been take care of.

I have set a 2.5" exhaust pipe....so i know there is no back pressure.My cooler is a little small,that is what causes a fast drop at high RPM.Had to do that to retain the front bumper gaurd.

Karan

Quote:
Gogi's Swift was running 205 55 R15 & results on dyno were encouraging, Gemballas swift was running 16". What if we test Gemballas car with 205/55 R15 & redo dyno at same boost level & all other aspects same as when it was dynoed earlier, i am sure results will be a bit different.
Yes,if gemballas car were to get 15" wheels,the dyno would see more hp to the wheels.

Karan

Last edited by Rehaan : 2nd February 2008 at 19:59.
Old 2nd February 2008, 04:22   #137
BANNED

hi great work ks

hi
great work
just some smale information needed how is the fuel consuption of this tubro swift also how many kilometer can turbo run i mean trouble free
any is super job
narry
Old 3rd February 2008, 14:50   #138
BHPian

turbo should run trouble free for as long as the stock engine should run if installed properly and not abused....as for the fuel consumption if im driving completely peacefully then it will give me about 10 -12 kmpl but if i nail it around the place hitting boost through all the gears then im getting 7-8 kmpl
Old 3rd February 2008, 19:45   #139
Senior - BHPian

How about doing a 0-100 run? Car India tested a Leela built Swift turbo and reported about 9.5 secs. I don't think that car was dynoed though.
Old 3rd February 2008, 19:55   #140
BHPian

Look what I have found:

Old 4th February 2008, 01:04   #141
BHPian

nothing new man seen that car about the net for a while....its a 2 dorr swift sport available everywhere but india....i must admit i do like the kit but the doors are just pure rubbbbbbbbbbbbbish wouldnt put them for free on my car
Old 4th February 2008, 01:21   #142

a friend of mine has these doors on his lancer and despite me teling him not to put them he still went ahead and did exactly that.
they "jiggle"(didnt know how else to put it) around when open..
Old 4th February 2008, 11:08   #143
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by CYRUS43 View Post
a friend of mine has these doors on his lancer and despite me teling him not to put them he still went ahead and did exactly that.
they "jiggle"(didnt know how else to put it) around when open..
EXCATLY!! jiggle is the best word that can be used to describe it!!! Its done on a friends lancer here, and its pathetic, the door doesn't close properly on the first try, u need to keep opening and closing to get it right!!
Old 4th February 2008, 12:33   #144
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayD View Post
EXCATLY!! jiggle is the best word that can be used to describe it!!! Its done on a friends lancer here, and its pathetic, the door doesn't close properly on the first try, u need to keep opening and closing to get it right!!
There's also a Black Swift in Kochi with these doors (and a Sport look-alike bumper). I saw it as soon as the install was over, and there was the same issue with the jiggle and the difficulty in closing the doors.
Old 7th February 2008, 04:26   #145
BHPian

a friend of mine put these doors on his m3 in london i posted some pics of it in the forum some time back and same problem the doors never shut proerly they were flimsy and the biggest bummer is once done its very expensive to go back to stock so all in all a disaster to live with.....yet to see a good lambo door conversion.....but most importantly lambo doors need to be on a lambo otherwise it just does not go....CONCLUSION: DONT GET LAMBO DOORS THEY ARE CRAP AND WILL RUIN THE RIDE FOREVER.....I ALSO SAY AN ACCENT WITH THESE DOORS I ASKED HIM IF HE COULD OPEN them to see if the were rubbish and he said dude good from far but far from good and he had to open and close the door for his friend on the other side as if anyone tried to open it without the whole open close training program the door will just fall off proberbly.....now back to SUZUKI SWIFT TURBO AND NOT HOW CRAP THESE DOORS ARE
Old 7th February 2008, 17:30   #146
BHPian

Hey KS that was nice work.
Now could u please tell me the approx cost ?
I was quite interested in getting it done on my swift.
If u don't wanna quote them on this thread, u could PM me the figures.
Also let me know the 'downtime'
I would also like to know the cost of the 'angel eyes'

Thanks
Old 8th February 2008, 09:46   #147
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by bikefreak View Post
Hey KS that was nice work.
Now could u please tell me the approx cost ?
I was quite interested in getting it done on my swift.
If u don't wanna quote them on this thread, u could PM me the figures.
Also let me know the 'downtime'
Thanks
For the detail about the Turbo for Swift, here is the link to KS website that contains the details.
KS Motorsport...>>>
Old 17th February 2008, 13:07   #148
BHPian

Saw gemballa's swift on napean sea road on thursday, i was parked and saw the car pass when he shifted saw some white smoke come out of the end can. Normal on turbo cars?

Last edited by Rehaan : 17th February 2008 at 20:27. Reason: wen = when.
Old 19th February 2008, 21:50   #149
BHPian

running slightly on the rich side so proberbly unburnt fuel but i also spilled coolant on the engine earlier so it could be that burning off through the exhaust..... hey anyone know of any coilover suspension kits for the swift

Last edited by gemballa : 19th February 2008 at 21:51.
Old 19th February 2008, 22:23   #150
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by gemballa View Post
running slightly on the rich side so proberbly unburnt fuel but i also spilled coolant on the engine earlier so it could be that burning off through the exhaust..... hey anyone know of any coilover suspension kits for the swift

autopsyche aka arush from delhi has hotbits suspension - some nice options which i didnt know were available here.Check them out man sound impressive - and gentle on the back.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks