Team-BHP - Custom Paint Job For A Black Scorpio
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Modifications & Accessories (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/modifications-accessories/)
-   -   Custom Paint Job For A Black Scorpio (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/modifications-accessories/28480-custom-paint-job-black-scorpio-8.html)

@DHABHAR.BEHRAM

I'll give a try tonight and post some pics tomorrow. Hope that's OK. Besides, Cyrus is now a photoshop expert too. :)

Thanks BBS for the comments.

EDIT: The paintjob looks good with black bumpers. Can somebody paint the bull bar red and affix foglamps? Cyrus, Senthil please!

Bumper not painted looks better. Your views please. Also please give back view of the car.

Best regards,

Behram Dhabhar

funkmaster with grey shade:

Custom Paint Job For A Black Scorpio-scor-1.jpg
Custom Paint Job For A Black Scorpio-scor4.jpg

Grey looks subdued but awesome and will match the upholstery also. Great. We are getting somewhere now. Please do one photograph in the old zen ka metallic green. Please put Hella 2000 size lights on the bull bar. Please note, the bull bar will remain black.

Best regards,

Behram Dhabhar

Nice paintjobs.

Red is a great colour but doesnt suit the Scorpio (Getaway is an exception).

I think a bright orange & black combo would look good. Something like the paintjob on the Logan customized by Mahindra.

Heres my idea:

Paint the car Orange & Black.
Get some Alloy rims in Black.
Smoked Tail lamps

I also think The side cladding would have made it looked much better.

Cyrus,

It looks better with bumpers, grille painted black. rather than left unpainted as in your chop.

Overhaulin yesterday night had a Chevy Tahoe featured where Chip Foose did something similar in a Blue/Silver combination!

If you want a subtle, ( not sporty ) combination, go for Silver+black in the post no. 17, like the Foose concept, with Gold pinstripe where the two colors meet. IMO that looks more elegant.

Scad, can you try the silver instead of grey and remove those reflections of buildings from the car? Thanks.

cheers!

reversed grey shade paintjob:

Custom Paint Job For A Black Scorpio-scor5.jpg
Custom Paint Job For A Black Scorpio-scor6.jpg

Here is the green you wanted. LOOKS YUCKY!!! BBS, I like the second one, But i prefer the one with the Grey below, Black on top and red Pinstripe. Also, Can you make the grey shade lighter? Like a silver!

Quote:

Originally Posted by DHABHAR.BEHRAM (Post 897808)
put Hella 2000 size lights on the bull bar. Please note, the bull bar will remain black.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cyrus43 (Post 897972)
Black on top and red Pinstripe. Also, Can you make the grey shade lighter? Like a silver!

@cyrus & Mr.Dhabhar: grey made a little lighter, hella lights added.
Custom Paint Job For A Black Scorpio-scor7-copy.jpg

Now that is utterly beautifull. Looks like chrome actually!! :D

A shiny silver and black with a red Pinstripe is something that is subtle but sporty and unique too. This can be done!!

BBS, Now i need a really really good flame job from you!!

Some amazing scorpio paint jobs on display there. Kudos again BBS. Cyrus if you'd be driving the car red definately. If dad then ,red then post#114.

Quote:

Originally Posted by rohan_fonseca (Post 898118)
Some amazing scorpio paint jobs on display there. Kudos again BBS. Cyrus if you'd be driving the car red definately. If dad then ,red then post#114.

Let me correct that! If i will be driving the car, i will be considered as plain lucky!! And i kinda like the Paintjob of post114 too. But i have a soft spot for red of course!!

the Foose chevy tahoe concept paintjob:

Custom Paint Job For A Black Scorpio-scor-tahoe.jpg

Thats it for tonight guys, will work on & post other concepts(including the one suggested by SRK:thumbs up) tomorrow. YAWN:D

WAAWAAWEEWAA I like that one. BBS, you are confusing the hell out of us!! I like the small details like the accent pieces on the front bumper.

Hello Mr. DHABHAR and Cyrus

I had a small suggestion..

Regarding your idea of NOT painting the Bumper and the Grille, even though it is an extremely practical idea, I fear that it might not look good in real life.

Unpainted bumpers on the computer look fine, but when you have such a lively paint job and the bumpers, grille shall be a matt dull grey, I seriously doubt it will look good.

Just my humble opinion :)