Team-BHP - Custom Paint Job For A Black Scorpio
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Modifications & Accessories (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/modifications-accessories/)
-   -   Custom Paint Job For A Black Scorpio (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/modifications-accessories/28480-custom-paint-job-black-scorpio-7.html)

* bump * bump*
any latest pics ???

Quote:

*BUMP*

any updates???
Quote:

Originally Posted by badboyscad (Post 658535)
* bump * bump*
any latest pics ???

I think this thread is a meticulously planned hoax stupid: :uncontrol . What say, Cyrus?

Dear Salilpawar - your comment is noted but please note that I am still waiting for the right theme. Please see my first communication. I am not getting what I want. Till I get what I want, I will not paint the car.

Best regards,

Behram Dhabhar

Hey Behram,

Here is an idea, If I were you I would leave the Scorpio black and smoke the tail lamps a very light colour. Put some bright HID's. If you really want something maybe go for the pin striping, but I would never go for any kind of sticker decals, just makes the car look cheap. I hope you find what you are looking for as far as a theme goes, I know how hard it is narrow it down to just one...Goodluck!!!

i liked the black and red job.do it ,its too smart.i have seen the passion red color scorpio,nice color but dint match the size of the scorpio,but introduce a bit black on the top half it looked fabulous.
ram

Dear Mr. Dhabhar,

It seems too many advices spoiling one's own imagination. The majority have voted for either the Funkmaster edition or the Foose F 150.

Sticking to your simplicity policy the Foose edition will definitely win hands down. But based on your imagination you have prefered the red "In your face" style of the Funkmaster edition.

Suggestion will be to paint both your scale models with these two styles, view them from a distance and decide for yourself. Asking everyone for there views is like wasting too much time.

As per the request made by Behram uncle, I am reviving this thread after a long time.

The Red-Black combination looks good as done by Cyrus on the scale model. My only grouse being that since the car doesn't have any cladding or side-steps and has a high ground clearance, the look might become a bit ungainly.

I've made a few attempts as per his wish. They might look a bit loud but I want to know your comments

@badboyscad, please start your photoshop extravaganza too :D

Click below: It is a combination photo of 5 photoshop chops
Mods.jpg

@salil: the pics are not visible buddy. reload please.

ok, here is my PS job.

the funkmaster flex paintjob, black window tints, smoked headlights.
Custom Paint Job For A Black Scorpio-scor-funk.jpg

Hey this really looks good - do me a favour - I have unpainted bumpers and grille. Leave them as they are. I don't want paint on them as the paint just comes out after some time and it looks terrible. Also leave the two small pieces by the side of the grille black as they are. Then see what you can do.

I cannot open Salil Pawar's picture. HELP !

Best regards,

Behram Dhabhar

Quote:

Originally Posted by DHABHAR.BEHRAM (Post 897702)

I cannot open Salil Pawar's picture. HELP !

Best regards,

Behram Dhabhar

Funkmaster paintjob looks really good indeed!

Here are my random suggestions:

BBS, Awesome. The paintjob does look good!! Please keep the grille and Bumper black as dad said..
I finally think we mat be catching some steam!! Dad, This does look good!!

Here is another Picture!

Dear Salil and Badboyscad - really a good effort by you both. I appreciate. Salil - I liked the line treatment on the roof of BLL4919 also when you had done it. For the Scorpio, I like the ford copy but red seems to be too bright a colour. Can you elaborate the ford theme and subdue the colour a little bit ? Don't get tied up with red, go with your imagination and let's see how it works out.

Best regards,

Behram Dhabhar

@salil: i like the flame painjob.

@Mr.Dhabhar: unpainted bumpers, grille and 2 pieces near grille
Custom Paint Job For A Black Scorpio-scor-funk-2.jpg

Here is a quick chop i did!!