Team-BHP - Custom Paint Job For A Black Scorpio
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Modifications & Accessories (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/modifications-accessories/)
-   -   Custom Paint Job For A Black Scorpio (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/modifications-accessories/28480-custom-paint-job-black-scorpio-6.html)

hey cyrus the car would look real sporty and nice. i feel there is something missing. what if you try adding black on the front lip running across the wheel arche to the rear bumper. all in the same line. this is my feeling

ohh btw there will be a silver or white paring line where the red ends and the blak starts throughout the paintjob

i think this going to be one of the kind....waiting to see it get finished

good ...the funkmaster flex edition paintjob will surely be a head turner, but make sure you get the linings painted perfectly and also get the headlamps partially smoked..last but not the least, get some good bling bling offset alloy wheels so that the tyres stand a little out..waiting to see the finished product..post pics as soon as the paintjob finishes.

Quote:

Originally Posted by badboyscad (Post 609228)
good ...the funkmaster flex edition paintjob will surely be a head turner, but make sure you get the linings painted perfectly and also get the headlamps partially smoked..last but not the least, get some good bling bling offset alloy wheels so that the tyres stand a little out..waiting to see the finished product..post pics as soon as the paintjob finishes.

rims are gonna remain stock as none of the rims available in the market are of the exact engineered specs...my dad is a part of R&D mahindra so he knows what efects an "offset" wheel has on the suspenssion

Cyrus,

Do let us know when you find one with the same specs. I am looking for my Scorpio too..

VIjay

hey cyrus..you can try this for rims..get the other type of stock scorpio rims like these and paint them jet black.

or atleast you can get stock scorpio alloys like these:

.these choices will look more sporty than your current stock rims..

We purchased 2 black Scorpio toy models and Cyrus has been custom painting them so that we can see how they look before we do the actual car.

Mr.Badboyscad - I know all the wheel rims that we have. I cannot see any pictures but I can understand that you must be referring to the styled wheel rims that were fitted to Scorpios some time back. What I am going to do is that I am going to purchase 4 nos of TATA SAFARI wheel caps (the small ones mounted on the 160 mm bolt PCD, remove the TATA logos, paint them black and fit them on the car. That will give some semblance of balance to the wheels. I am not getting time to do all this. Anyways, how do you like the red and black combination with a silver line running through ?

Mr.Speedy (Abhishek) - I am not clear what you mean, can you please clarify.

Best regards,

Behram Dhabhar

Why buy Tata wheel caps..When Scorpio itself has some good looking wheelcaps??

Quote:

Originally Posted by DHABHAR.BEHRAM (Post 610357)
Mr.Speedy (Abhishek) - I am not clear what you mean, can you please clarify.

Behram uncle i had made a rough drawing and sent a pm of the same to cyrus.
well i shall try and put it in words. you have the black running in the same width of the wheel arches running through the entire car with the center in red. so you would have a black red and black again. right now seeing the model that cyrus painted i feel that there is something missing somewhere. you would be the best judge of this as you would have pictured it in your mind.

Quote:

Originally Posted by DHABHAR.BEHRAM (Post 610357)

Anyways, how do you like the red and black combination with a silver line running through ?

Behram Dhabhar

as i said before the red and black funk master paintjob would surely be a head turner..really love it and waiting to see the newly painted ride Mr.Dhabhar.

I am waiting to see my own car. My problem is time. With something going to happen very soon (keep guessing), I am not getting time to concentrate on this area because the success of this activity will be good homework.

Let's see what to do.

Best regards,

Behram Dhabhar

and one more thing...i get a little odd feeling with that Mr.badboyscad thing..im just 22 and am still a learner..so its a little odd when such an experenced man as you calling me like that..hehehe..

Good one MR.BADBOYSCAD ! Now underlined also. Hehe. I am learning your language and getting younger. Cyrus is going to fire me for this !

B

*BUMP*

any updates???