Team-BHP - Custom Paint Job For A Black Scorpio
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Modifications & Accessories (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/modifications-accessories/)
-   -   Custom Paint Job For A Black Scorpio (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/modifications-accessories/28480-custom-paint-job-black-scorpio-3.html)

Errr.. ASSASINATOR????

How about "COMMANDO" ? I like the Ford Funkmaster red and black. Let'see how it appears on the Scorpio. We have a black model of the Scorpio at home. Will get it painted and see how it looks.

Quote:

Originally Posted by kaustubh_vaze (Post 562997)
Hi Behram,
A suggestion is not to make the name big. Interceptor sounds fine but place it in the back or front of the car in the size the "F-150" is written. Maybe a plate with the name embossed in Italics would do the trick or just the letters stuck on the body or in some nice radium stickering. The idea would be to make the naming look subtle.

Regards,
Kaustubh

You are right Kaustubh - let me do that. One of my Sikh friends can make a plate like that. Let me patao him.

we already have an embossed US NAVY number plate

Quote:

Originally Posted by badboyscad (Post 562056)
how about "DISSEMENATOR"??

Shouldn't that read "INSEMINATOR"??!

Quote:

Originally Posted by anupmathur (Post 565734)
Shouldn't that read "INSEMINATOR"??!

to me, it translates to 'serial rapist' lol: btw...i've always thought cars with loud stickers look cheap...no matter what they say. too 'wannabe' for my taste...

Ditto me.
But while 'ideas' were being freely given, I couldn't resist taking a shot from disseminator to inseminator! (never mind that the former was mis-spelt).

The car has come. Any more ideas ?

Best regards,

Behram Dhabhar

check out ICI spectrum range

Quote:

Originally Posted by DHABHAR.BEHRAM (Post 574815)

Best regards,

Behram Dhabhar

post some pics(full side view, front and back view) of the new ride:Cheering: dude..waiting for em to do some photoshopping.

Quote:

Originally Posted by DHABHAR.BEHRAM (Post 574815)

Best regards,

Behram Dhabhar

How about:

INTERSCORCHER
INTERSCORER
SCORPER
INTERSCORPER

New words, Intersepter is pretty plain and usual, is't it?

--Ramky

With the wealth of Idea's here, A bit afraid to say, why dont you keep it black with black rims and you are anyway going to have Hella's. The simplicity alone will mark it apart.

As far as stickering, can't you have a small sticker on the side in handwriting, "Dhabar edition".

Regarding the weight of alloys, it depends, I had done a comparison of weights, between the rims-only for the Fiat, alloys came out lighter.

Quote:

Originally Posted by 1100D (Post 577972)
With the wealth of Idea's here, A bit afraid to say, why dont you keep it black with black rims and you are anyway going to have Hella's. The simplicity alone will mark it apart.

As far as stickering, can't you have a small sticker on the side in handwriting, "Dhabar edition".

Regarding the weight of alloys, it depends, I had done a comparison of weights, between the rims-only for the Fiat, alloys came out lighter.

that my friend is not a bad idea:Cheering:

whatever name you going to use make sure its not too loud,it would be better if its in a corner of the vehicle, which wouldnt give a scream at your face kinda look.

i second designation, name in the corner is better .. get it embossed.. like factory ones