Search this Thread
Old 4th July 2007, 16:28   #76
Senior - BHPian

Brought from here:
http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/488039-post125.html

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ricky_63 View Post
Hyperformance Motorrsports Racing Industry#

This Octavia is at the Skoda Dealership in Gurgaon..(click link above) So does our friend have a tie-up with the Skoda Dealer ?? I think he does coz much of the stuff on his website is also being sold at "Giriraj Motors" Skoda Dealer in Gurgaon - the same sales pitch is also given & I have also seen Skodas being modified at the dealership workshop.

So our friend has really spread his wings !!! WATCH OUT !!!!
Am i missing something or is it that he has done the Conical installation himself? its stcuk behind the battery (again! ) and held to gether with plastic ziplocks. Sigh! even on a skoda.

Last edited by madan80 : 4th July 2007 at 16:29.
Old 4th July 2007, 17:17   #77
Senior - BHPian

Nitco. A tile company that makes mufflers. Scratch proof and heat resistant. Made from ceramic. comes in a variety of sizes, color schemes and patterns.

Last edited by n_aditya : 4th July 2007 at 17:19.
Old 4th July 2007, 17:20   #78
BANNED

Infractions: 0/1 (10)

Madan, if you notice the Skoda engine bay closely there are a lot more things installed on it than just the conical. I can see an intake charger, volt stabilizer, msd ignition kit atleast. Such a waste of money.
Old 4th July 2007, 17:30   #79
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by mclaren1885 View Post
Madan, if you notice the Skoda engine bay closely there are a lot more things installed on it than just the conical. I can see an intake charger, volt stabilizer, msd ignition kit atleast. Such a waste of money.
These things were offered to me by the SKODA DEALER when I used to go for servicing my car there. He insisted that I should have Voltage Stablizer as the OE is not good enough that very day i realized that the dealer was taking customers for a ride. he even assured me that the warranty would not be void

That's what led me to believe that the dealer is surely promoting our friend left right & center. So our friend surely has his PR in place
Old 4th July 2007, 17:43   #80
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by mclaren1885 View Post
Ok..What about the Merc S Class.. To me, it looks like he just popped the hood and took some pictures, with the number plates unmasked of course.

Hyperformance Motorrsports Racing Industry

Hmm.. dunno what'll happen If Mercedes Benz India finds these pics!!
Old 4th July 2007, 17:57   #81
Senior - BHPian

LOL i had a full thread on him in Shifting gears section but i think it got deleted. The guy is such a "Jerk"...

He claims his baleno does 0 - 100 in under 7 secs without NOS and TURBO installed.
Old 4th July 2007, 18:04   #82
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by abhibh View Post
He claims his baleno does 0 - 100 in under 7 secs without NOS and TURBO installed.
arre bhai when i went to him he claimed the same thing he was like this agaar meri baleno tohi toe mei apko ride deta jo ap kabhi na bolte

and why didn't you mention in your above post that he told you that putting 45 profile tire wouldn't affect the rid of the car

i went to this guy about 3-4 months back and i asked him a about various things after listening to him i just came out and never till now went to him

and he was trying to sell me some turbo for around 1lac
Old 5th July 2007, 01:14   #83
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by iraghava View Post
I'm certainly not commenting on the english Ananth, that's hitting below the belt. I was just putting my views across as to what happened when I had gone to meet him & see his work after he tom-tomed about it on the Lancer Turbo thread.
You misunderstood, I wasnt referring to your comments at all.
ananthkamath is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 5th July 2007, 01:35   #84
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ananthkamath View Post
You misunderstood, I wasnt referring to your comments at all.
Oh ok, my apologies in that case.
iraghava is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 5th July 2007, 01:55   #85
BHPian

his works ok if you dont know anything about an engine .. i heard a lancer he resently turboed timed at 15 sec for the 0-100 run .... 15 oh my god .. somebody paid 2 laks for his car to go from 14 sec to 15 .. damn
Old 5th July 2007, 02:06   #86
BHPian

but atleast he does some thing to your car .. theres a certain somebody who just claims to have done stuff to your car and charges a bomb for it .. niviit i think leart how to turbo a car from somebody in mumbai .. and uses the same method to all the cars .. so some how its not his fault ..
Old 5th July 2007, 13:53   #87
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by devilvtec View Post
his works ok if you dont know anything about an engine .. i heard a lancer he resently turboed timed at 15 sec for the 0-100 run .... 15 oh my god .. somebody paid 2 laks for his car to go from 14 sec to 15 .. damn
My stock car does a better time .
Old 5th July 2007, 13:59   #88
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
but atleast he does some thing to your car .. theres a certain somebody who just claims to have done stuff to your car and charges a bomb for it .. niviit i think leart how to turbo a car from somebody in mumbai .. and uses the same method to all the cars .. so some how its not his fault ..
i would prefer him to not do anything. it would be better for the car.
Old 5th July 2007, 14:59   #89
BANNED

Infractions: 0/1 (10)

Quote:
theres a certain somebody who just claims to have done stuff to your car and charges a bomb for it .. niviit i think leart how to turbo a car from somebody in mumbai .. and uses the same method to all the cars .. so some how its not his fault ..
So who is this somebody? Haha, devilvtec at the end of the day god has given us all brains. Unfortunately Nivit's actions aren't where his mouth is. With a favorite tag line of "engine needs to breathe better" and such air filter installs? I do hope he knows what he is talking about. Actually, he doesn't. Its quite evident at that.

And I complete agree with you akshay.

Riju, maybe we can invite him to come down with a TCed baleno to a track day. We could see who comes out last you know. Stock baleno, NA baleno or TCed baleno. I won't be surprised if he were to even make it to Chennai driving that car .

Last edited by mclaren1885 : 5th July 2007 at 15:01.
Old 5th July 2007, 20:01   #90
Team-BHP Support

hell burn the road making it to chennai.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed