Team-BHP > Modifications & Accessories
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 13th July 2023, 08:49   #16
BHPian

Re: New Bi-LED Projector Foglamps in my Honda City

Hi ,
I have bought the same iPH M617 projector in tri color variant. Yesterday I installed the same in my Ford freestyle , but when it was working in battery , it was working perfectly but as soon as the car was switched on the light started flickering . It will be helpful if you can share the wiring diagram of the same .
For info there was four wires and the knowledge given by my vendor was
Red - fog lamp +ve
Black - fog lamp -ve
Yellow - for high beam shutter +ve
White - ground for high beam .
Thanking you in advance
sriniadk is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 7th May 2024, 10:47   #17
BHPian

Hi, can these be installed in 2012 Honda City?

If not, what other similar options do I have?
ManasN95 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 2nd August 2024, 03:30   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by city2491 View Post
Well, it depends on your dealer too, some don't care while some may void it over the tiniest aftermarket bulb. Don't cut any wires and you should be good but I'm not sure if you can take connection from high beam without splicing a wire.

Hey, the fogs and headlamps have no connection apart from high beam activation. I'm not sure what you mean by same or different ballast.

Yes, like I mentioned in my previous post, the entire assembly is fixed with only these wires coming out of it. It is also supposedly rated IP67 which in theory should give some protection against the elements. I've had a previous projector fog immersed in floodwater and that ruined it which is partly a reason for this upgrade.

In all my excitement, I forgot to take a picture of the assembly before installing it but I found the exact same picture on Google

Attachment 2209978

Hey, this costs anywhere between 6.5 to 8k and I got it for 7k from a store in Sion, Mumbai. Ive installed it myself but labour may be charged extra. I can PM you the exact details if you so please.

Are you still using this unit? What's your feedback on long term basis? I am trying to upgrade my light set-up in my Honda city 2017 sv model, therefore looking actively for reviews on multiple posts.
Old 14th August 2024, 01:41   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by sriniadk View Post
Hi ,
I have bought the same iPH M617 projector in tri color variant. Yesterday I installed the same in my Ford freestyle , but when it was working in battery , it was working perfectly but as soon as the car was switched on the light started flickering . It will be helpful if you can share the wiring diagram of the same .
For info there was four wires and the knowledge given by my vendor was
Red - fog lamp +ve
Black - fog lamp -ve
Yellow - for high beam shutter +ve
White - ground for high beam .
Thanking you in advance
Facing this exact issue in my Ford Figo Aspire 2020.
Would be happy to know what fixed it?
Thanks in advance.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks