Team-BHP > Modifications & Accessories
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 7th August 2022, 06:24   #931
BHPian

Re: Tyre pressure gauge and portable inflator pump / foot pump

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gupts007 View Post
Also the Tusa does not have a screw in type connector which is quite convenient- however in the past such connectors on the foot pump would come loose under pressure so didn't take a chance.
That’s good input.

After installing a TPMS sometime back, I am able to monitor the tyre pressure more frequently, and therefore now I have an urge to keep the tyre pressure in good shape.

Just curious to know if you had considered Resqtech inflator, for which I posted a link in my previous post. I am looking for some decent warranty coverage, hence I am looking at this one.

Also, did you research on the warranty support for Bergmann and what is your assessment ?

I am a bit reluctant to go for 150W, for my a Baleno.

Last edited by ajayc123 : 7th August 2022 at 06:33.
Old 8th August 2022, 14:00   #932
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajayc123 View Post
Just curious to know if you had considered Resqtech inflator, for which I posted a link in my previous post. I am looking for some decent warranty coverage, hence I am looking at this one.

Also, did you research on the warranty support for Bergmann and what is your assessment ?

I am a bit reluctant to go for 150W, for my a Baleno.
Honestly I didn't consider this. Largely because I just didn't want to spend more than 2.5k on this device. However the reviews are great and one thing I observed is that this weighs a mammoth 1.8kg as opposed to 800 / 900gms for the Bergmann or the Tusa. I am not sure however where all this weight is coming from. This weight by itself would keep me away from it.

No- Didn't do any warranty research on the Bergmann. Just looked at general reviews and concluded.

150w is not an issue I think coz 150w probably would be peak power and with Maruti Baleno radials only being filled till about 30-32 PSI we should be good hopefully.
Gupts007 is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 8th August 2022, 14:29   #933
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
If there's anybody else who has used this product, please feel free to share your feedback.

ResQtech Heavy Duty Digital Tyre Inflator ( RSQ-AC102)

https://resqtech.in/product/resqtech...tor-rsq-ac102/
I am using Resqtech tyre inflator (bought in 2017). It is pretty good, inflates the tyre quite fast. No issues faced so far.
finneyp is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 8th August 2022, 14:33   #934
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by finneyp View Post
I am using Resqtech tyre inflator (bought in 2017). It is pretty good, inflates the tyre quite fast. No issues faced so far.
Thanks. Any commentary on the after sales / warranty support?
ajayc123 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 8th August 2022, 14:39   #935
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Thanks. Any commentary on the after sales / warranty support?
I didn't have to contact them so far, so not sure.
Old 17th August 2022, 15:02   #936
BANNED

Would you recommend buying a double cylinder foot-pump for top-ups? (I don't have any plans to inflate a fully deflated tyre)

Tyre pressure gauge and portable inflator pump / foot pump-71uz15bfrsl._sl1500_.jpg

https://www.amazon.in/dp/B08HNBP18P/
mithun is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 17th September 2022, 11:53   #937
BHPian

After necessary research, I got the Michelin 12262 digital inflator that inflates till pre-set pressure is reached. Works as expected. Notably this one has a deflation bleed valve (reason for choosing this model) to reduce the air after the hose has been connected.

Pressure readings from inflator appear to be accurate, as the pressure readings match the tpms readings.

There is a slight air loss during while screwing/ unscrewing valve (due to nature of valve). Pressure settings can be done with increment of 0.5 psi.
Attached Thumbnails
Tyre pressure gauge and portable inflator pump / foot pump-20220917_105035.jpg  

Last edited by ajayc123 : 17th September 2022 at 11:58.
ajayc123 is offline   (5) Thanks
Old 19th September 2022, 23:18   #938
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by finneyp View Post
I didn't have to contact them so far, so not sure.
Resqtech is based out of Pune. So, to get service from them, you have to call them and send the equipment back to them. Else, they will send you the spare only if you can DIY.

This is my experience with the Resqtech car pressure washer.

Just incase it helps, here are some contacts that I have been dealing with. They are cooperative and helpful.

Ekhlaque Shaikh: +91 84212 25085
Hafiz Abdul: +91 98222 77095 / +91 90115 15559
Ranjith Bala: +91 98906 92228
Sachin Gade: +91 99224 36818
Shakil Shaikh: +91 98600 11990

Some numbers might have changed, but worth trying, if needed.
indranilmuk is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 22nd September 2022, 12:04   #939
BHPian

I purchased recently the Amazon Primebasics tyre inflator. I am trying to fill up air in the rear tyre of my XUV which is showing 29 PSI. I usually fill 33 PSI. So I connected the inflator and it showed 29 PSI. It filled 33 PSI. But the warning is still there.
I tried changing the pressure to 35 , the inflator filled up , but the tyre pressure in Tiretronics (onboard tyre pressure sensor is still showing less than 30 psi). Has anyone faced this issue ?
I am now wondering if the digi tyre inflator is not working or the onboard sensor of Tiretronics has gone bad.
Old 29th September 2022, 14:07   #940
BHPian

Any recommendations for heavy duty tyre inflator for 215/60 R17 tyres of Duster Turbo ?

Tusa old model with clip type which was best among Bergman, Worscher models is stopped. New Tusa model has thread type mount which causes excess air leak during plug in and plug out.

TIA
Old 3rd October 2022, 00:26   #941
BHPian

I have purchased the Tusa new model and is due delivery by Amazon, tomorrow �� I will let you know the feedback once I use it. I agree with you that the screw type adapter is a problem maker for sure, but the old one is not available. I purchased it for mainly two reasons over it's competitors. This one can fill air continuously for 30 minutes, compared to the others which can be used for 7 to 8 minutes max, so arguably, this one is heavy duty. They are also providing two years replaceable warranty, the product has to be registered online on their website to obtain this. Lastly, the customer feedback has been very good till now.
indranilmuk is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 3rd October 2022, 08:02   #942
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by indranilmuk View Post
I have purchased the Tusa new model and is due delivery by Amazon, tomorrow �� I will let you know the feedback once I use it. I agree with you that the screw type adapter is a problem maker for sure, but the old one is not available. I purchased it for mainly two reasons over it's competitors. This one can fill air continuously for 30 minutes, compared to the others which can be used for 7 to 8 minutes max, so arguably, this one is heavy duty. They are also providing two years replaceable warranty, the product has to be registered online on their website to obtain this. Lastly, the customer feedback has been very good till now.
Once you receive the product, please let us know if the package contains any tempting additional offers that coax you into giving a high online rating for additional goodies, cash etc.

One of my friends in the US had told me that he found an offer for $20 voucher for a 5 star rating for a product he got on Amazon, hence a bit cautious about online only vendors.

Last edited by ajayc123 : 3rd October 2022 at 08:10.
ajayc123 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 6th October 2022, 14:54   #943
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaddleShifter View Post
For those who are ok with any tyre inflator upto 180W, I would still recommend the BT 150W model because of its metal body and slightly quicker filling capability (its 25% more powerful at 150W). But wont be as compatible with Maruti cars and some other cars having a 120W socket.

Sir I have vento 1.5 tdi and I ordered Bergmann Digital Inflator with Auto Cut off for my car, I tried it on first day it inflated one tire properly in 5 minutes but while inflating second tire its fuse blew, I tried to fill the tire with a new fuse, that fuse also blew after only 1 minutes, is this happening because of the 120 watt cigarette lighter port??? or some other reason??? Can I run this pump by connecting its wires directly to the battery terminals

Quote:
Originally Posted by batish View Post

Didn't get to use it after that incident. I don't know if it's my model specific defect or temperature issues, but this thing isn't bulletproof. Just like with other Chinese products, YMMV.
Sir I have a Vento car and I ordered a Bergmann Digital Inflator with Auto Cut off for my car, my pump every time I run it with the cigarette lighter port on it blows the fuse and it smells like something is burning, Can I run my pump by connecting it to the battery terminals instead of the cigarette lighter port?

Mod Note: Please use the EDIT or QUOTE+ (multi-quote) button instead of typing one post after another on the SAME THREAD!

To know how to multi-quote, click here.

We advise you to read the Forum Rules before proceeding any further.

Last edited by Axe77 : 6th October 2022 at 18:25. Reason: Merging back to back posts.
Old 6th October 2022, 17:42   #944
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by amrit_bareta View Post
I ordered a Bergmann Digital Inflator with Auto Cut off for my car, my pump every time I run it with the cigarette lighter port on it blows the fuse and it smells like something is burning.
If it is in warranty, raise a claim and ask for replacement. Don't tamper with the wires if warranty still stands. Your pump is faulty.

Quote:
Can I run my pump by connecting it to the battery terminals instead of the cigarette lighter port?
Yes you can connect it directly to the terminals but please don't. It is already faulty and if you connect it without fuse you're risking your car's electrical system and pump. It may lead to your pump go up in smoke. IMO, not worth the hassle.
batish is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 6th October 2022, 20:52   #945
BHPian

I have a windek tyre inflator which works fine, but it is a pain to screw and unscrew the valve. Is there any adaptor to convert this to clip type?

Not sure why many manufacturers provide the screw type only. Does the clip type has any disadvantages?
Everlearner is offline   (1) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks