Team-BHP > Modifications & Accessories
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 25th June 2024, 22:14   #106
BHPian

Re: Car Air Fresheners that BHPians recommend

I use Ambi Pur car air freshener starter kit which comes with a small refill bottle. It is available in multiple fragrances and the odour is also mild with AC on. It usually lasts up to 50-60 days.

Last edited by KarthikK : 25th June 2024 at 22:42.
Old 9th July 2024, 21:13   #107
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torque123 View Post
Came across ads of Curatedforcars car perfumes on Instagram. Ordered their Pebble product with Tobacco Vanilla scent 10 ml bottle.
Hi
How is pebble after an year of use? Do you recommend it?
I'm split between this and another product 'smart diffuser' from the same brand.

Smart diffuser looks like pebble but you can see the mist come out of it at regular intervals. Needs to be charged once in a while though.
Old 10th July 2024, 18:29   #108
BHPian

Infractions: 0/1 (5)

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamitp View Post
I'm partial to Blue de Chanel in my car.
I like your taste of Bleu de Chanel in car. Would smell really good. Do you just periodically spray it at a couple of places in the car.

What do you think about Mysore sandalwood essential oil mixed with a carrier oil as a car fragrance?
acedriver_9000 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 10th July 2024, 21:57   #109
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by acedriver_9000 View Post
I like your taste of Bleu de Chanel in car. Would smell really good. Do you just periodically spray it at a couple of places in the car.

What do you think about Mysore sandalwood essential oil mixed with a carrier oil as a car fragrance?

You can spray it on a handkerchief and leave it in a cubby hole.

An oil based fragrance may do well in a car as the oil could go rancid due to the heat and air
Old 16th July 2024, 22:04   #110
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by vinodvaddi View Post
Hi
How is pebble after an year of use? Do you recommend it?
I'm split between this and another product 'smart diffuser' from the same brand.
Smart diffuser looks like pebble but you can see the mist come out of it at regular intervals. Needs to be charged once in a while though.
I have not used the smart diffuser, so will not comment on it. Have been using the Pebble for more than a year now. It is great. The scent is mild & long lasting. Have not yet bought the refill as the bottle that came with the pebble has lasted till now. Need to buy the refill soon. My family loves the Tobacco Vanilla scent. The only draw back I see in pebble is that the swivel closes/shuts on its own during some spirited driving. Other than that, it is a fantastic product. I do not see myself going for any other brand in the near future.
Torque123 is online now   (1) Thanks
Old 21st September 2024, 15:46   #111
BHPian

What Perfume for a big car
So I have a Safari Storme which has a very big cabin and what I have noticed is that no car perfume is able to spread throughout the car and fill the car with aroma.
I have always used the Godrej Aer Petal Crush(pink one) in all my cars since 2012 and used that in my baleno as well as the Storme. While the Baleno smells very nice, the Storme can barely hold the smell. I used the one on AC vents and they also are relatively mild in the rear side.

I tried the new Camphor cones as well but they don't even reach the rear seats. Having two of them might work but spending 350 every month just for perfume feels a bit pricey to me.

So my question to all car owner who have big cabins is that what perfume, techniques do you use for the car to smell fresh and aromatic all the time.

P. S. - I think one more problem might be that my Storme might not be completely airtight and hence the perfume also leaks out.
Old 22nd September 2024, 01:08   #112
BHPian

Use any deodorant or old perfume that you use. Spray on the carpet and the fragrance stays for some time. This way your car smells good and no irritation or allergies.
Old 22nd September 2024, 08:32   #113
BHPian

I have tried various gels, aerosols, sprays but they never give that fresh feel. If it's a strong odour,I get headache. So my latest way of refreshing the car is to keep empty soap pouches, specifically Santoor and Cinthol Old. Makes the cabin smell very fresh for few days.

I also tend to keep the cabin clean and most of the times, the perfume or deo I wear will linger in the cabin (which is subtle)
akhil_007 is offline   (1) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks