Team-BHP > Modifications & Accessories
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 5th December 2021, 22:06   #61
BHPian

Re: iPHCAR Bi-Xenon Projector Foglamp upgrade (Blaze India)

Quote:
Originally Posted by procrj View Post
If possible, can you share a few videos with the fogs in action? Will help me decide if it actually makes a significant difference to visiblity at night.
Sorry, noticed this now. Let me have a look if I have any worth posting as I haven't driven in rains since a while now.
Old 29th August 2022, 09:57   #62
BHPian

Found this as a possible candidate for my 2020 Ford Aspire 1.5 TDCi Titanium+

Has anyone installed this product/similar item and what is the feedback?

Can somone confirm if the 3" set up will be compitable for the Aspire, or is it 2.5"?

https://carhatke.com/iphcar-m617-be-xenon-led-fog-lamp
Attached Thumbnails
iPHCAR Bi-Xenon Projector Foglamp upgrade (Blaze India)-screenshot_20220829095203_brave.jpg  

iPHCAR Bi-Xenon Projector Foglamp upgrade (Blaze India)-screenshot_20220829095135_brave.jpg  

iPHCAR Bi-Xenon Projector Foglamp upgrade (Blaze India)-screenshot_20220829095111_brave.jpg  

iPHCAR Bi-Xenon Projector Foglamp upgrade (Blaze India)-screenshot_20220829095016_brave.jpg  

iPHCAR Bi-Xenon Projector Foglamp upgrade (Blaze India)-screenshot_20220829094959_brave.jpg  

TDCi4Life is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 8th September 2022, 23:08   #63
BHPian

Boosting this thread.
I'm looking at the exact same SKU from the same website. Any leads?
Old 16th September 2022, 11:55   #64
BHPian

Hi All

Cross posting few queries I had posted on another thread. Asking here as its related to iPH Car Bi Xenon Projector Fog light housing (M612).

https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/modif...ml#post5399768 (Auto Lighting thread : Post all queries about automobile lighting here)

In Short - I have installed iPH Car Bi Xenon Projector Fog light housing (M612) on my Honda BR-V with the OEM 35W H8 Halogen Bulbs (this was a DIY)

1. It is mandatory to connect the Red and Black wire. Red is for high beam and I don't intend to use high beam on fogs. But is it required to connect the black wire to negative?

2. Can plug in a 55W halogen bulbs into these projector lamp housing? will the heat from 55W halogen bulb cause any damages to the projector housing?

Regards
Old 17th September 2022, 00:12   #65
BHPian

I have installed IPH Car M617 LED fog lamps. Because of some mix-up in communication with Blaze India, I bought the one that has only 5000k colour instead of the three colours. It's a 3-inch fog lamp and is installed on Honda WRV. I am happy with the installation. It was done by a professional in Hyderabad, who was recommended by Mr Amit. The connection for high beam is given to the stalk and it lights up when high beam of the headlight is switched on. For the city driving, low beam of the fog lamp is more than adequate. According to the installer, it is better to go for single colour lamp because one has to go through the cycle of three colours every time one switches on the lamp. Plus, he says the focusing of that lamp is more difficult at the time of installation.
lejhoom is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 17th September 2022, 08:33   #66
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by chandrda View Post
Hi All

Cross posting few queries I had posted on another thread. Asking here as its related to iPH Car Bi Xenon Projector Fog light housing (M612).

https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/modif...ml#post5399768 (Auto Lighting thread : Post all queries about automobile lighting here)

In Short - I have installed iPH Car Bi Xenon Projector Fog light housing (M612) on my Honda BR-V with the OEM 35W H8 Halogen Bulbs (this was a DIY)

1. It is mandatory to connect the Red and Black wire. Red is for high beam and I don't intend to use high beam on fogs. But is it required to connect the black wire to negative?

2. Can plug in a 55W halogen bulbs into these projector lamp housing? will the heat from 55W halogen bulb cause any damages to the projector housing?

Regards
If your Projector came with 4 wires, then two of those are for power to the bulb and two of those are for shutter activation (for high-low beam switching). In my case with the IPHM617 tricolor one, there are four wires: Red, Black, White and Yellow. Red is +ve for led, Black is Led -ve (which are connected to the fog light power). The white is the -ve wire for the shutter activation and can be connected to body ground and the Yellow is the shutter +ve which you have to tap off from your high beam positive wire. In my case I did not want to tap off my wiring harness for the high beam and left the white and yellow unconnected. For the red and black, I connected a H11 male connector to it so that it is plugged in directly into the Fog lamp connector and there is no wire cutting/ splicing.
On the changing of colors, it always starts off as cool white and if you want to change colors, you can just toggle on/off to change it.
The focus is also pretty simple, once it is installed you just need to pull the beam up down by a very minor amount to get the right reach. I have set my low beam from the fog projectors to reach till around 30m which is good enough for me

Last edited by Behemoth : 17th September 2022 at 08:59.
Behemoth is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 19th October 2022, 07:32   #67
BHPian

Hi all, I want to upgrade the stock fog lamps of my 2021 Scross to projector set up. Can you suggest some good places in Bangalore where I can purchase a set and have them installed? EVO is a name I see a lot in Google search. Anyone got prior experience with them or can suggest a good place?
Many thanks!
ags82 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 23rd November 2022, 11:25   #68
BHPian

Thanks @revvharder for sharing the thread link in PM.

@vsrivatsa thanks for detailed thread. Learnt a bit about excess brightness will blind road ahead for myself.

My Duster Turbo has poor headlight throw. Your solution of Fog HIDs and tapping it with headlight (for using high and low beam) will help ?

What other things should I take care ? Temperature, Watts and 3" enclosure ?

I'll drop in at A1 car care - it's an hour drive for me. Hope it's reputed and don't up sale accessories.
Ritz2010 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 5th January 2023, 11:17   #69
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by lejhoom View Post
I have installed IPH Car M617 LED fog lamps. Because of some mix-up in communication with Blaze India, I bought the one that has only 5000k colour instead of the three colours. It's a 3-inch fog lamp and is installed on Honda WRV.
Could you tell if this setup voids the warranty of the Vehicle? My wrv SV is few weeks old with ext warranty package.I can consider this fog lamp upgrade to stock halogen fogs only if warranty remains intact.
Old 8th January 2023, 15:37   #70
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by HummerH View Post
Could you tell if this setup voids the warranty of the Vehicle? My wrv SV is few weeks old with ext warranty package.I can consider this fog lamp upgrade to stock halogen fogs only if warranty remains intact.
If you ask at the dealership they will always scare you. Wire splicing could result in voiding of the Electrical Warranty and not the warranty on other parts of the car. If done nearly without splicing of wires - the warranty should remain valid.
vsrivatsa is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 11th January 2023, 23:48   #71
BHPian

Quote:
Anything related to your wiring, might be voided, its at the discretion of the dealer. If done properly it should not have any issues whatsoever.
Old 24th January 2023, 13:46   #72
BHPian

Quote:
I don't think there should be any warranty issue. But does the SV iteration of WRV come with fog lamps? If not, not only you have to make provision for cutouts in the bumper, you will have to fix a new wiring. If the wiring can be done professionally I don't see any issue with the warranty. After all, what can go wrong because of fog lamps?
lejhoom is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 18th February 2023, 19:22   #73
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by lejhoom View Post
I ...... I don't see any issue with the warranty. After all, what can go wrong because of fog lamps?
Yeah, Wrv SV gets fog lamp. I will have to do some research on upgrading.

What can go wrong ? If done incorrectly, On a unlucky day there could be a short circuit destroying the vehicle wiring or even possibility of fire in the engine compartment. We have to be careful with electrical circuits always however small or big it is.
Old 20th February 2023, 19:45   #74
BHPian

Quote:
Yeah, Wrv SV gets fog lamp. I will have to do some research on upgrading.

What can go wrong ? If done incorrectly, On a unlucky day there could be a short circuit destroying the vehicle wiring or even possibility of fire in the engine compartment. We have to be careful with electrical circuits always however small or big it is.
I meant what can go wrong with warranty. Every electrical accessory must be fitted with utmost care. That is given.
Old 20th March 2023, 10:17   #75
BHPian

Has anyone sourced any HID Bulbs or projector from Blaze India recently? Other than iPHCAR brand.

I have been in touch with Amit Sawhney since November 2022 for H11 HID Bulbs with ballast of GS Taiwan make. I don't need the projector housing since my car already has low beam projectors.

But till now, Amit has not been able to procure and provide the HID Bulbs and Ballast. His reasons being, stock not received, held at custom, etc.. Since there was good opinion about him, I waited for 3 months and did regularly follow.

Now planning to procure in open market

Regards

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks