Re: Art Leather Seat Covers

Thanks guys.I paid 25K for
Attached Thumbnails
Art Leather Seat Covers-dsc06169.jpg  

Art Leather Seat Covers-dsc06180.jpg  

Old 15th April 2011, 10:24   #602
Team-BHP Support

For small town guys like me who don't have access to professional products for Car cleaning, this particular product by Amway works fine.

Amway India : Leather & Vinyl Cleaner
Its a leather cleaner & you may clean away your jackets/belts/wallets.
Am satisfied with their Car wash too.
Old 15th April 2011, 20:21   #603
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by naveen.raju View Post
Thanks dude. Have come across their site before. But since there are many brands available, I was waiting for the best one out there.
Naveen, if you need details of Autoform seat covers or Cochin distributor, do let me know. I've become quite infamous with them while trying to acquire seat covers for my M800.

Thanks,
Jose.
Old 15th April 2011, 22:11   #604
Senior - BHPian

Ramesh, that looks like a Jazz. Can you share more details on the arm rest? Pics, installation methods, cost will be helpful
Old 16th April 2011, 08:36   #605
BHPian

Yes,it is a Jazz.I paid RS 1500/ for the central arm rest.Not sure about the installation method.It was not done at a Honda dealer.As i was looking around for the leather seats,found this item on the shelf,and got it fixed.It also has an inside box .
Old 16th April 2011, 09:09   #606
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheel View Post
For small town guys like me who don't have access to professional products for Car cleaning, this particular product by Amway works fine.

Amway India : Leather & Vinyl Cleaner
Its a leather cleaner & you may clean away your jackets/belts/wallets.
Am satisfied with their Car wash too.
Hello from where do you order these products?I have been trying to order the Car wash but in vain. I registered on the website and it said someone will contact me after the registration.But no one did.Please let me know if you have any information
Old 16th April 2011, 09:54   #607
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by josejoseph View Post
Naveen, if you need details of Autoform seat covers or Cochin distributor, do let me know. I've become quite infamous with them while trying to acquire seat covers for my M800.

Thanks,
Jose.
That's good news. I'm planning to do them very soon. Have left you a PM.
Old 16th April 2011, 10:03   #608
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by hellboy999 View Post
Hello from where do you order these products?I have been trying to order the Car wash but in vain. I registered on the website and it said someone will contact me after the registration.But no one did.Please let me know if you have any information
There are few blokes who deal in this at my place & Amway makes sure that these products aren't on any retail shops still.

You may try inquiring at few grocery shops (a bit up-market ones) that you need Amway products. They would be able to suggest.(They might not be displaying the products as per guidelines) BTW, is there no address for contacts in Bombay? Try shooting a mail or calling them up once.

Grocery shop guys should do the trick IMO or at-least guide you. (Say them you want medicines as they may start suggesting alternatives).
Old 18th April 2011, 20:40   #609
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rameshdude View Post
Yes,it is a Jazz.I paid RS 1500/ for the central arm rest.Not sure about the installation method.It was not done at a Honda dealer.As i was looking around for the leather seats,found this item on the shelf,and got it fixed.It also has an inside box .
Ramesh, where in Kochi was this from? Interested in this. If possible, please post more pics.
Old 18th April 2011, 21:48   #610
dot
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
I know them pretty well. Got my projectors and HID's from there. I had approached Stanley Showroom here in Cochin but the quote was pretty high. So thought of getting it done later. But now since the interiors are pretty light and becoming dirty, am planning to do something asap.
I also felt that Emperor was charging a bit on higher side. Have you checked Galaxy near Suburban and Edapally palli. I saw their art leather work on a Swift and genuine leather on ANHC. The workmanship was top notch. Price tag for the Swift was 8.5k including door trims.
Old 19th April 2011, 09:29   #611
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by mail4ajo View Post
Ramesh, where in Kochi was this from? Interested in this. If possible, please post more pics.
He got it from Emperor.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dot View Post
I also felt that Emperor was charging a bit on higher side. Have you checked Galaxy near Suburban and Edapally palli. I saw their art leather work on a Swift and genuine leather on ANHC. The workmanship was top notch. Price tag for the Swift was 8.5k including door trims.
Yes, they charge on the higher side. I have been their customer during my early mods but decided they are not providing very good after sales support so decided to shift my base of mods to Blore.

Galaxy is pretty good and they basically deal in audio installs. Run by a bhpian. It's for my Vento and not for the Swift. VW quoted 8-10k for the art leathers (might be the same as seen in the IPL Edition Vento). There are few more reliable shops in Cochin. So planning to hunt them down this month.
naveen.raju is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 19th April 2011, 10:11   #612
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Guys, can anyone suggest a good place in cochin for art leathers? plan to fix it on my Vento.
Was gonna say try Galaxy

Quote:
try Emperor Show room in by pass opp EMC. His name is Afthaq 9847056383. I got Stanley leather done in my Jazz this week.(not able to upload pics,as the pic size is 2.6 mb ,how do i reduce pic size?)
Google > powertoys resize

Quote:
Originally Posted by vista_qjd View Post
I somehow never understand why people opt for fake leather seat covers. The car upholstery is so much better. The usual excuses i hear is that it will protect the seat, easy to clean etc... 99% of art leather seats are pretty badly done jobs. They look so fake and really destroy the look of the car.
If you have to, then get a genuine leather seat like Stanley, if not just stick to the OEM seats, they go so very well with the car and if at all they get soiled, get it cleaned at 3M and its back to new.
What makes you say art leather is bad? Just coz most are badly done?
At 10k you get decent art leather package but you need to spend 15k up for base leather package.

Quote:
25k for Jazz art leather?

Quote:
Galaxy is pretty good and they basically deal in audio installs. Run by a bhpian. It's for my Vento and not for the Swift. VW quoted 8-10k for the art leathers (might be the same as seen in the IPL Edition Vento). There are few more reliable shops in Cochin. So planning to hunt them down this month.
Hope we get to see you get a nice one from Cochin. I too am waiting to get one for my Safari.

Muneem suggested that I check out stuff they had at Galaxy.
Old 19th April 2011, 10:23   #613
Distinguished - BHPian

@JK - Have heard that some reputed dealer from Dubai opened a showroom in Cochin that deals exclusively in leathers. Not able to source the name. I shall hunt them down and get the details. Planning to go for art leathers since I have invested a bit for Swift mods lately .
Old 22nd April 2011, 01:51   #614
dot
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Galaxy is pretty good

Run by a bhpian.
This I didnt know. Thanks for the valuable information.
Old 26th April 2011, 01:51   #615
BHPian

It is Stanley leather.i enquired in a few shops,but the quality was different. So i opted for this.
This shop is located opp EMC on bypass road.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks