Team-BHP > Modifications & Accessories
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 2nd April 2011, 18:41   #586
Senior - BHPian

Re: Art Leather Seat Covers

Quote:
Originally Posted by rjstyles69 View Post
Unlikely, you cant get quality leather seats for cheap. G-sport is a good try for starters , you can check their lustre range, looks good IMO. Leathers seats will cost you upwards of 18k or so easily for a hatch back.
any idea how much the luster range of gsport cost for punto , and please suggest a good place to get them installed.
Old 2nd April 2011, 19:00   #587
BHPian

Quote:
You gotto be kidding me

No I'm not; Advaith told me they'd get it done for that much(as a freebie). I think there is someone on the Forum who got his alto's done for 8k.

Get the drivers and the co-drivers seat done in full leather and the rear seats in art leather. Should still set you back by at-least 16k minimum.

Or even better, I get only the co-driver's seat done in leather, and leave the remaining seats with the fabric covers.
On a serious note, Mr Satya (Evo) and Torque both quoted me 18k for full leather, by stanley and ovion respectively.

Unlikely, you cant get quality leather seats for cheap. G-sport is a good try for starters , you can check their lustre range, looks good IMO. Leathers seats will cost you upwards of 18k or so easily for a hatch back.
Nah, I somehow don't like G-Sport. I somehow like Ovion; blame it on your thread & a couple of i10s' at Advaith that had them.
EDIT: I'm just testing & tasting the waters right now. My family is satisfied with the fabric covers, so seat covers will come only after I get Alloys.

@ms001: G-Sport varies between 6-9k. Get it done at the G-Sport factory outlet itself (search and you will get your answers)

Last edited by Arkin evoisrevo : 2nd April 2011 at 19:04.
Old 3rd April 2011, 14:40   #588
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ms001 View Post
any idea how much the luster range of gsport cost for punto , and please suggest a good place to get them installed.
ms001 depends on what car you have and also if you wished to get the door panels and steering wheel done up. You can be assured that if its a hatch back I don't think the damage would be too much. You can go to the factory directly and speak with gentlemen there. Check their website : g-Sport? .
Old 4th April 2011, 12:20   #589
Senior - BHPian

I tried out Ovion for steering cover and gear lever in leather and found the product and fitting to be pathetic. fit at the spoke ends is bad with material sticking out and the material is flaking at the frequently held area, so Ovion in Powai is not recommended.
Old 4th April 2011, 14:03   #590
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
ms001 depends on what car you have and also if you wished to get the door panels and steering wheel done up. You can be assured that if its a hatch back I don't think the damage would be too much. You can go to the factory directly and speak with gentlemen there. Check their website : g-Sport? .
mine is a punto, i dont need door panels etc, just the seats.
Relinace auto zone quoted 10k for luster
autoshop koramangala 6.8k.

I want to know what is the best price i can expect and where.
Old 4th April 2011, 16:43   #591
BHPian

6.8 seems to be a good deal.
My friend bought G-Sport Europa at around 9K for his vista.
Check the below link, you can get an idea of the price range

g-Sport Seat Cover in India | g-Sport Seat Cover Price | Vicky.in Shopping
Old 4th April 2011, 17:42   #592
BHPian

6.8k is a very good deal,don't think you will get it cheaper than that.
Old 4th April 2011, 18:40   #593
Senior - BHPian

thanks for reply i will check with the factory outlet as well before buying
Old 14th April 2011, 17:59   #594
Distinguished - BHPian

Guys, can anyone suggest a good place in cochin for art leathers? plan to fix it on my Vento.
Old 14th April 2011, 20:07   #595
BHPian

try Emperor Show room in by pass opp EMC. His name is Afthaq 9847056383. I got Stanley leather done in my Jazz this week.(not able to upload pics,as the pic size is 2.6 mb ,how do i reduce pic size?)
Old 14th April 2011, 20:13   #596
BHPian

I somehow never understand why people opt for fake leather seat covers. The car upholstery is so much better. The usual excuses i hear is that it will protect the seat, easy to clean etc... 99% of art leather seats are pretty badly done jobs. They look so fake and really destroy the look of the car.
If you have to, then get a genuine leather seat like Stanley, if not just stick to the OEM seats, they go so very well with the car and if at all they get soiled, get it cleaned at 3M and its back to new.
Old 14th April 2011, 21:33   #597
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rameshdude View Post
try Emperor Show room in by pass opp EMC. His name is Afthaq 9847056383. I got Stanley leather done in my Jazz this week.(not able to upload pics,as the pic size is 2.6 mb ,how do i reduce pic size?)
Thanks Ramesh. I know them pretty well. Got my projectors and HID's from there. I had approached Stanley Showroom here in Cochin but the quote was pretty high. So thought of getting it done later. But now since the interiors are pretty light and becoming dirty, am planning to do something asap.

How much did you pay for yours? Try to crop the images in MS Paint. That's what I generally do .

Waiting for your pics. Kindly let me know the details.
Thanks.
Old 15th April 2011, 01:00   #598
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rameshdude View Post
Open the img file in MS-Paint>save as>Jpeg.
Old 15th April 2011, 02:28   #599
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by naveen.raju View Post
Guys, can anyone suggest a good place in cochin for art leathers? plan to fix it on my Vento.
Hey Naveen,

Why don't you checkout the art leather collection from "Autoform"? They provide 2 years warranty and I like their designs. Do visit their website and see for yourself if it appeals to you. I've got them installed in my Figo.

Last edited by jayded : 15th April 2011 at 02:30.
Old 15th April 2011, 09:58   #600
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by jayded View Post
Hey Naveen,

Why don't you checkout the art leather collection from "Autoform"? They provide 2 years warranty and I like their designs. Do visit their website and see for yourself if it appeals to you. I've got them installed in my Figo.
Thanks dude. Have come across their site before. But since there are many brands available, I was waiting for the best one out there.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks