Team-BHP > Modifications & Accessories
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 30th April 2010, 10:52   #541
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by rjstyles69 View Post
Well you prolly should check this post from crazydiablo.I am attaching an image from that thread

Thats what he has for his Baleno.Now tell me if treating seat covers with DOVE was expensive .
This reminds me of the shelf at Satya's shop EVO !
Old 30th April 2010, 11:12   #542
BHPian

Quote:
I
Yajaman99's fiesta was done at Stanley and I think they removed the stock covers.
Riju, that is correct the original seat covers were removed.

IMHO as the original seat covers are cut up to attach the new covers i would say go ahead and remove them completely. The advantage would be a little extra cushioning i think.
Old 12th May 2010, 16:12   #543
BHPian

A friend of mine who resides in Delhi wants to get Ovion or Stanley art leather seat covers.

Could you guys give me addresses of dealers in the NCR region?

Poor friend has been roaming around in Delhi today, trying to find the Ovion dealer but couldnt.
Old 12th May 2010, 17:11   #544
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by NOS Power View Post
A friend of mine who resides in Delhi wants to get Ovion or Stanley art leather seat covers.

Could you guys give me addresses of dealers in the NCR region?

Poor friend has been roaming around in Delhi today, trying to find the Ovion dealer but couldnt.
Try contacting them direct Car Seats---Custom Car Interiors---Genuine Leather Automotive Interiors---Ovion Automotive

I was looking at their site earlier, I'm fed up of art leather want to go for half leather, maybe they could do my seats.
Old 27th May 2010, 18:01   #545
BHPian

i booked a crystal white verna SX CRDI few days back and i was wondering what seat covers to put, i am confused about the color and design. wanted something sporty and sophisticated at the same time. please suggest with pictures if possible.
thanx
Old 29th May 2010, 21:53   #546
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lancer.ized View Post
i booked a crystal white verna SX CRDI few days back and i was wondering what seat covers to put, i am confused about the color and design. wanted something sporty and sophisticated at the same time. please suggest with pictures if possible.
thanx
Put Black with Red/Orange lining !
Old 29th May 2010, 23:42   #547
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by mithun View Post
Put Black with Red/Orange lining !
a picture would be appreciated
Old 31st May 2010, 12:32   #548
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lancer.ized View Post
a picture would be appreciated
You can check out my garage for pics of Black / Orange combination.
Old 14th June 2010, 11:55   #549
BHPian

Seat Cover advise reqd

I have a maruti Baleno Vxi 2007 regd vehicle. Currently, it doesnt have any seat cover except for what has come OE. I earlier has Gsport art leather seats in my palio, and was not quite happy with the way it gets hot during a hot day. But i like the easy maintenance of the seats. I have a dog now, and i find the seats in my baleno full with its furr after a drive with him on the rear seat. Leather would have been much better in this regard, coz it doesnt catch dust/furr and can be wiped off easily.

I dont have a have budget, but want some seats which dont get much hot, and are easy to clean off and maintain. While i am at it, I would to change the doorpad trims as well, which have become dirty with use. Is it possible for a baleno? What options do I have ?

I spoke to Pensee Leathers, and he quotes 9500 for automotive grade leather(what is this? any diff from gsport stuff?), for seats, steering & gear knob. He also said there is a perforated leather vriety which will cost 2000 more. Is there any REAL advantage of this variety over the normal ones?
Old 17th June 2010, 11:26   #550
BHPian

^
Try Marvin, I have seen their workmanship and the material that they use is good. Its impressive especially for the money that you pay.
Old 14th September 2010, 17:42   #551
Senior - BHPian

Need some help with art leather covers for my Scorpio's seats.

I saw some Dolphin covers for 9000/- Rs.

At yet another shop, I saw something for 6500/- Rs, but the covers look dull (with no shine). I was told that the shine would come with usage ! Is this true

Folks, please help as I want to get the fitment done tomorrow.
Old 14th September 2010, 18:21   #552
Senior - BHPian

I do not think anyone here fitted 'Dolphin' cover, I am hearing this brand for the first time.

Changing appearance after some usage!!!? No idea. If you are not in a hurry try visiting vendors like Marvin/Ceralli/Ovion etc. You may have to shell out couple of thousand more than other local vendors. But its worth spending.

Check this thread for their installations/feedback.
Old 14th September 2010, 18:39   #553
Senior - BHPian

mooza if you are on a tight budget why don't you consider G-sport ? I think their prices start off from about 9k or so. They do a pretty good job when it comes to art leather.
Old 14th September 2010, 19:41   #554
Senior - BHPian

Hey Rjstyles and Latheesh, thanks for the replies ! Yep, now I think I will go in for g sport or Marvin, after going through this thread. G sport at 9k will make me breathe easy !

@Rjstyles, I have some hollow contours on the reverse side of the middle row seat (for increased knee space for the 3rd row occupants). I wish this hollow contour gets retained even after the covers get fixed.

BTW, nice color combination on your Scorp's seat, Rj

Quote:

Last edited by mooza : 14th September 2010 at 19:45.
Old 14th September 2010, 21:16   #555
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by mooza View Post
Hey Rjstyles and Latheesh, thanks for the replies ! Yep, now I think I will go in for g sport or Marvin, after going through this thread. G sport at 9k will make me breathe easy !
Makes sense pal, just about 3k extra and you always a good brand at your disposal.

Quote:
@Rjstyles, I have some hollow contours on the reverse side of the middle row seat (for increased knee space for the 3rd row occupants). I wish this hollow contour gets retained even after the covers get fixed.
Shouldn't be a problem for them to retain it if the hollow contour is a part of the mold. Either ways talk to the installer am sure it can be done. My job had a hiccup like the one in the pic, was eventually taken care off the next day.

Quote:
BTW, nice color combination on your Scorp's seat, Rj
Thanks bud.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks