Team-BHP > Modifications & Accessories
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 30th June 2009, 11:14   #181
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by jithudigitised View Post
The shop is in Trivandrum and its name is Power House Car Accessories. at pattom junction.
Their contact no is 0471-4061880,
mob:9746081655,
powerhousetvm@gmail.com

Its nice man.
But I think the driver side seat cover is bit loose or something, because there is a fold in it.
Is the fit and finish like this way or some problem with that ?

Congrats hrman.Post some pics so that we can also enjoy.

@aka_iitd I think you forgot about the pics.Please post the pics (if you have time though)
Thanks Jithu. Will do so shortly. Even I noticed some looseness in Arien's driver's seat. As also the rear passenger seats. He should take it to them and ask them to make it tighter. They will do it. Its not supposed to be loose.
When I was getting my seats fixed, I was watching all the 3 hours and there was a wrinkle on driver's side side wall. I pointed it to them and they rectified it immediately. I guess its easier when the seats are not plonked back in the car.

Last edited by hrman : 30th June 2009 at 11:22.
Old 30th June 2009, 22:34   #182
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maneesh View Post
Hi ariendj, thanks for that information. I visited your garage, they are fine to me. may i know the location of that IN n OUT shop ?
its near to teh mitsubishi and toyota showroom.just as you exit the kottayam town going to changanacherry.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jithudigitised View Post

Its nice man.
But I think the driver side seat cover is bit loose or something, because there is a fold in it.
Is the fit and finish like this way or some problem with that ?
Quote:
Originally Posted by hrman View Post
Even I noticed some looseness in Arien's driver's seat. As also the rear passenger seats. He should take it to them and ask them to make it tighter. They will do it. Its not supposed to be loose.
the seat covers just looked like that in the beginning.its been close to 6 months and the seat covers are perfectly contoured along the OEM seat after usage.
i also had my doubts initially and enquired about it.they told me that the covers would fit in perfect with use or else i could get back to them for refitment.
as of now,as mentioned earlier,it fits perfect.
Old 6th July 2009, 23:56   #183
BHPian

Quotes from diff dealer in Bangalore

I did some enquires, visited some dealer and here is what I got for my Swift:

1) Ceralli (BSK 2nd stage) -

Option 1 --> Art leather with 1.5 mm foam on all seats with real leather on steering wheel = Rs 9000

Option 2 -----> Option 1 + Real leather in the touch areas on front 2 seats = Rs 11, 000

2) Stanley (Mission Rd)

Option 1 ---> Art leather on all seats with real leather on steering wheel = Rs 14000

Option 2 --->Option 1 + Real leather in the touch areas on front 2 seats = Rs 18, 000

3) Marvin ( Lalbagh rd)
Option 1 ---> Art leather on all seats with real leather on steering wheel = Rs 8500

Option 2 ---> Superior Art leather on all seats with real leather on steering wheel = Rs 9500. Had really nice designs, impressed.

4) G Sport (JP Nagar)

Starts from 6k....was not impressive as the above dealers.

forgot to mention that I told that I am looking for the design in the below website (the dark brown one): 2010 Ford Mustang Interior Photos | The Official Site of the 2010 Ford Mustang | FordVehicles.com

Anybody has any experiences with the above dealers?
Old 11th July 2009, 17:22   #184
Senior - BHPian

Here are the snaps. Could take it from my mobile, so its not very clear. Any suggestions on positions to be taken? I could manage only an ariel kind of view..
Attached Thumbnails
Art Leather Seat Covers-image027.jpg  

Art Leather Seat Covers-image029.jpg  

Art Leather Seat Covers-image030.jpg  

Art Leather Seat Covers-image033.jpg  

Old 12th July 2009, 01:17   #185
BHPian

nics pics man.They are done neatly.
Sorry to ask,but is it some branded ones?
Old 12th July 2009, 13:00   #186
Senior - BHPian

Thanks Jithu. No these are not branded. The place I went to get it done showed the same sample as Gsport without the logo. So I guess these are Gsport without the Logo..
Old 12th July 2009, 17:22   #187
BHPian

@hrman: Those look as good as anything can look. Congrats!
Assuming that you got this done from carspot, which material did you choose? I guess that it's the highest grade art leather that carspot has to offer? Also, are there any significant heating problems?
One of my friends is looking for VFM seat covers, and I am thinking of recommending this guy.
Old 12th July 2009, 20:44   #188
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by e1t1bet View Post
@hrman: Those look as good as anything can look. Congrats!
Assuming that you got this done from carspot, which material did you choose? I guess that it's the highest grade art leather that carspot has to offer? Also, are there any significant heating problems?
One of my friends is looking for VFM seat covers, and I am thinking of recommending this guy.
Thanks dear.
yes it was done at carspot. I chose the highest grade art leather available with him. A bit of haggling helps too. I would recommend him. He has a good range starting from 2500/- I think. Definitely VFM.
And Ive not faced heating problems in the 2 weeks since I got it fit. But in Bangalore's cool climate the past week, I felt the seats were a bit colder than the outside.
Old 13th July 2009, 09:33   #189
knp
BHPian

I had ordered PU leather @ Pensee Leathers for 6k including the handbrake and gear-knob and gear-boot.
:: PENSEE Leathers :: having very good quality and the top quality, which they called automative leather costs at around 7500/- and on discount, I am getting it for around 6k. For the steering wheel, they are quoting for 1200/- which is pure natural leather.
They take around 4 hours to fit and will post the pics once I get them done.
Old 13th July 2009, 17:14   #190
BHPian

I too got my seats done by this Pensee guy.His prices are reasonable.I did the seats with a mix or pure leather and automotive leather. And Steering wheel with pure leather.

I dont remember the exact price but it was little more than 7k. But it was a neat job and still fits and looks good on the seats.

You can check the pics in my garage.
Old 13th July 2009, 23:19   #191
BHPian

Could you pls give me the address and contact details of Pensee and Carspot.
Old 14th July 2009, 08:50   #192
knp
BHPian

Shop No: 10, M.V Complex.
Navodaya Nagar,
J. P. Nagar 7th Phase,
In front of Corporation Bank.
Ph : 080-41663459 ,
Mobile : 98866 48259
email : support@penseeleathers.com

directions: it's nearer to Brigade Millenium apartments, you need come toward RBI layout, and it's just opposite to the corporation bank.you can call them and they would help you on the directions.
I have almost been to every shop that has been discussed in this forum, and felt that Pensee is better among the quality and VFM.
Old 15th July 2009, 00:05   #193
BHPian

Have you been to Marvin Leather on Lalbagh road?

Quote:
Originally Posted by knp View Post
Shop No: 10, M.V Complex.
Navodaya Nagar,
J. P. Nagar 7th Phase,
In front of Corporation Bank.
Ph : 080-41663459 ,
Mobile : 98866 48259
email : support@penseeleathers.com

directions: it's nearer to Brigade Millenium apartments, you need come toward RBI layout, and it's just opposite to the corporation bank.you can call them and they would help you on the directions.
I have almost been to every shop that has been discussed in this forum, and felt that Pensee is better among the quality and VFM.
Old 15th July 2009, 11:09   #194
knp
BHPian

^ yeah, I had been there and found good stuff. But, I felt that Pensee are good VFM and the guy who owns this shop is pretty knowledgable.
Old 15th July 2009, 11:15   #195
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by knp View Post
^ yeah, I had been there and found good stuff. But, I felt that Pensee are good VFM and the guy who owns this shop is pretty knowledgable.
Try GSports. Good and VFM. I am using it from last one year no complaint. If you are near Sarjapur Area I can give you the number of the shop from whom I took. He gave good discount on MRP

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks