Team-BHP > Modifications & Accessories
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

View Poll Results: I have personally used their services and i would rate them as :
Highly Recommended 18 36.00%
Recommended 12 24.00%
NOT Recommended 20 40.00%
Voters: 50. You may not vote on this poll

Search this Thread
Old 4th April 2016, 08:56   #106
BHPian

Re: Number plates & merchandise: Canvas Ink (Gurgaon) EDIT: Closed!

These guys might have reopened with different domain name SpeedJunction . Not sure of the info but I looked at SpeedJunction on FB and they have pics same as those which posted in this thread from Canvas Ink.
vin_b is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 4th April 2016, 10:53   #107
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by vin_b View Post
These guys might have reopened with different domain name. Not sure of the info but I looked at SpeedJunction on FB and they have pics same as those which posted in this thread from Canvas Ink.
You are right.

That is the new venture by Utsav
Old 13th April 2016, 12:24   #108
BHPian

I wanted to buy three sets of number plates with the German Flags and the frames with the thin borders on the top and sides. This was a Rs. 6600 transaction and fortunately, I paused at the checkout page to see if there were any reviews of canvasink(Now SpeedJunction) and reading the entire thread, it looks like I shouldn't be putting in my money for bent number plates, broken frames and improperly embossed plates. To add to it, an unapologetic attitude from the owner.

The problem is that I couldn't find any other place to look for similar plates. The plates at local accessories stores look horribly cheap. Really appreciate any redirection on this.
Old 13th April 2016, 13:10   #109
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeepeshKarnik View Post
The problem is that I couldn't find any other place to look for similar plates. The plates at local accessories stores look horribly cheap. Really appreciate any redirection on this.
Some possible leads, though I don't think I've seen exactly the same style:
ebay.in
Orbiz.in
Autoplatesandframes.com

...and the attached PDF.

Last edited by Rehaan : 13th April 2016 at 13:20.
Rehaan is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 13th April 2016, 13:22   #110
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
I wanted to buy three sets of number plates with the German Flags and the frames with the thin borders on the top and sides. This was a Rs. 6600 transaction and fortunately, I paused at the checkout page to see if there were any reviews of canvasink(Now SpeedJunction) and reading the entire thread, it looks like I shouldn't be putting in my money for bent number plates, broken frames and improperly embossed plates. To add to it, an unapologetic attitude from the owner.

I have to say, I've ordered twice from them in the past 2 weeks, and the plates have been shipped promptly and the packing was good too, inside a proper box. Also the courier was sent via bluedart which reached in 2 days.
Akshay1234 is offline   (4) Thanks
Old 13th April 2016, 13:23   #111
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:

I would suggest Movell on Ebay. They have the same types of plates, ie german fonts with the flag(flag is actually a sticker) and I got them including the frame for Rs. 999. Not sure if the quality is bad but I couldnt find any flaws as such. I ordered in the noon and texted them the registration number. The plates were shipped that night and I got them two days later.
audioholic is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 13th April 2016, 13:35   #112
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by audioholic View Post
I would suggest Movell on Ebay.
Do give this related thread a glance : link
Old 13th April 2016, 13:41   #113
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rehaan View Post
Do give this related thread a glance : link
The plates I got clearly had a 'Movell' sign in the right bottom corner of the number plate. The frames did not have any brandname on it as mentioned in the thread Will post pictures once I get back home in that thread. I did not know such a thread existed!
audioholic is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 13th April 2016, 13:50   #114
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rehaan View Post
Some possible leads, though I don't think I've seen exactly the same style:
ebay.in
Orbiz.in
Autoplatesandframes.com

...and the attached PDF.
Thank you so much for all the information. I checked out a few vendors on ebay.in and I think I'll have to order a plain plate and get the stickers done myself. I'll share the pics soon.
DeepeshKarnik is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 13th April 2016, 13:57   #115
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Thank you so much for all the information. I checked out a few vendors on ebay.in and I think I'll have to order a plain plate and get the stickers done myself. I'll share the pics soon.
The proprietor, Utsav is Gurgaon based. Much of the complaints (as a third party) seem shipping related. For you, shipping may not be as much of an issue. Do speak to him and explore.

My only limited association is meeting him in the team bhp meets and he comes across as a nice reasonable person.

PS: The SJ website copyright notice mentions "Canvas Ink India" so it is the same company.
phamilyman is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 22nd April 2016, 12:16   #116
BHPian

Hi All,

My friend and I had ordered number plates and frames for 3 different bikes. Well, our feedback was kind of mixed, what I liked was the design and look of the plates, it was top notch. What I did not like was the delay in delivery. After placing the order we waited for almost a month, but still we did not receive any kind of communication, later I sent a message in whatsup, for which I received an immediate reply from the representative saying it was not dispatched and he would be sending it as soon as possible.

In next couple of days we received the package and for our surprise it had only the number plates and frames were missing from the package. After writing many emails and whatsup messages to them regarding the missing frames, we did not receive any kind of reply. Adding to that we came to know that the site was down, so we thought that we had to forget the frames as there was no other way to get back the paid amount. Later, another 15 days passed and we got an email notification saying that a package is delivered to the registered address, luckily this time we received the frames as well. Finally we had a sigh of relief and immediately I fixed the number plates and frames to my RE DS500.

What we felt was, car plates were given more priority than bikes, many members here were updating that they received their car’s plates with in a week or so. Now, with the new website design and domain name, they have completely removed the bike’s section. Might be our order was the last bike name-plates manufactured.

Paid 175/-Rs for each frames and 1975/-Rs for 5 name-plates. Had ordered German design plates.

Name-Plates:

Number plates & merchandise: Canvas Ink (Gurgaon) EDIT: Closed!-8432335ebd5047dd9d48ea323b0469f1.jpg

With frame on my DS500:

Number plates & merchandise: Canvas Ink (Gurgaon) EDIT: Closed!-acaadf7a9e6747169ff4d1d705335196-1.jpg

Regards,
-Badri

Last edited by Full_Minchingu : 22nd April 2016 at 12:26. Reason: Voted as Recommended.
Full_Minchingu is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 5th July 2016, 17:34   #117
BHPian

Hi Everyone,

I'm one of the victim who got cheated by fraudster Mr. Utsav Batra @Canvasink.in a.k.a. speedjunction.in . I ordered two plates with frames on 13th December 2015 for my car & dad's scooter and still haven't received the plates yet. I paid Rs.3082.50 as total amount through PayUMoney. I've been following patiently since then and was aware of situations that Canvasink.in was under i.e. bankruptcy/ closure. I also got assurance of money refund many times after rigorous follow ups with shameless Mr. Utsav who thinks that people who buy items from him are fools. I asked him after he reopened his web-store as speedjunction.in, that i'm still okay if he sends me plates and if he is not able to or like to refund. He is such a brazen person that he assured again that he will send plates for car only and i can choose any other item from his web-store in lieu of plates for scooter as they no longer make plates for two wheeler and he will not refund money. This deal happened in the month of May 2016 and that this unashamed person has shown is A** again. He has been telling lies that he has sent all items but not able to share any shipping details and pictures of the items. This story has been dragging since a long time and I'm completely fed up of this.

Now I'm willing to take the legal action against him and his company regarding the fraud he did with me. Its not only the matter of money but time and mental frustration that I've been through the whole time. Also cheaters like Mr. Utsav should learn that other people are not fools and its 2016, they cannot make/loot money from innocent people and feed their family of it.

All the people who speaks in favour or do advocacy for him on T-bhp forums and his Facebook page are only his friends/family, partners in business/crime or he himself as fake id.

I want help from T-bhp and bhpians in this regard. I've all the records of sms and Whatsapp chats (he never picked-up calls otherwise it would been also got recorded) with him and PayUmoney payment/transaction history. If we can put him behind the bars then it will be a great lesson for those people who wish to make money by doing fraud.

Last edited by rahulgoel : 5th July 2016 at 17:41.
rahulgoel is offline   (10) Thanks
Old 9th July 2016, 16:28   #118
BHPian

I too ordered a set of plates and a frames from @canvasink in Nov 2015 and have sent them several emails in this regard but no response from their end. Everytime I call these guys they just seem to not pick up or just cut the call. If their any way this can be tracked.. ?

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks