Team-BHP > Modifications & Accessories
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 6th April 2009, 11:21   #181
BHPian

^ What is RD? Any website of that company?
Old 6th April 2009, 13:24   #182
BHPian

Rajatdeep Overseas Pvt Ltd

Rajatdeep Overseas Pvt Ltd. website is Rajatdeep Overseas Pvt. Ltd. : One Stop for all your Automobile Accessories
Have heard lots of company dealerships in Delhi are selling this including competent, DD motors, Vivek, Marketing Times, Magic etc.

Its power windows are pretty good too. Only known co in India that manufactures auto closures with T-Joint that does not require any tempering with original wiring harness at the time of installation.

other items it mfrs include:
1) Central Locking & Car alarm system
2) Gear Shift Locks
3) Reverse Parking Sensors
4) Multimedia LCDs
5) 2-wheeler central locking
6) Power windows
7) Auto Window closure relays

All the best...
Old 6th April 2009, 16:03   #183
Senior - BHPian

Hi,

Thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by prateekool View Post
I have a combo 4 sensors reverse parking sensor along with LCD installed in my Civic from RD.
Though you have not mentioned the camera, from the description it definitely is there. Is it possible for you to put up image of what you see in the LCD when you are in reverse gear in day / night?
Old 6th April 2009, 16:36   #184
BHPian

camera

Quote:
Originally Posted by trrk View Post
Hi,

Thanks.

Though you have not mentioned the camera, from the description it definitely is there. Is it possible for you to put up image of what you see in the LCD when you are in reverse gear in day / night?
Sorry for the miss. Useless without a night vision camera. So, the same is there. Will try to upload pics.
Old 19th April 2009, 23:19   #185
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Liner View Post
I talked to Xenos today (Xenos Technologies Ltd.) and they have their own parking sensors. You get 4 at the rear and 2 upfront and you can have the visual sensor inbuilt into your RVM. For about 3 and a half G's, I find that good value for money. Moreover you get the local guarantee.

Have heard some good reviews about this product from Xenos...
Where did you get this installed? Any reliable shop near Jayanagar?
Old 20th April 2009, 00:15   #186
BHPian

Quote:
Hi,

Would people who have reversing sensors with camera post some pictures of what you see on the LCD when you put it in reverse gear? Day / night pictures would be appreciated.

Thanks.
RD is the best, strongly recommended. I have their 2 + 4 sensors and I am pretty contend. For camera I bought one from Karol Bagh and connected it with Camera input to my JVC 814. The screens gets in camera mode automatically as soon as reverse is engaged.
Old 20th April 2009, 20:16   #187
Senior - BHPian

Hi,

Quote:
Originally Posted by WanderNomad View Post
RD is the best, strongly recommended. I have their 2 + 4 sensors and I am pretty contend.
Thanks.

I had the same in my City which was part of the deal with Honda. So recently I approached the dealer (without going through Honda) about upgrading it to a camera system. It was done (minus the front sensors) and the old sytem was shifted to the Marina.

The view is black and white. The dealer agreed to change it to a colour one, but of course, he has not contacted me yet. I will have to get after him now.
Old 20th April 2009, 21:31   #188
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Would like to sound caution. Stay clear of xenos reverse parking sensors as product quality has really gone down. Also, insist on company fitter to install the same instead of accessorywallah ka ladka. This way, you can be sure that the sensors are placed at correct spots (which actually help in saving accidents while parking) and are sensitive to your specific requirements.
Though I have no problems with my Xenos reverse sensors, getting it fitted was nightmare for me.

The company guy came to Vipul an did the fitting and belive me I resisted myself slapping him on his face.

Later after an accident when the rear bumper was replaced, I took it to Xenos dealer and got it fitted there. They have drill bit which makes the perfect hole for the sensors.

But I suggest do not go for the rear view mirror display, as it shakes alot in my SX4. There is an option of dash display or A Pillar display

Work done the company guy at Vipul Motors, on the delivery day
The reversing camera & parking sensor thread-dscn2033.jpg

Rework as accessories shop, who the Xenos dealer as well
The reversing camera & parking sensor thread-p32005781.jpg
Old 21st April 2009, 22:18   #189
BHPian

Quote:
Rajatdeep Overseas Pvt Ltd. website is Rajatdeep Overseas Pvt. Ltd. : One Stop for all your Automobile Accessories
Have heard lots of company dealerships in Delhi are selling this including competent, DD motors, Vivek, Marketing Times, Magic etc.

Its power windows are pretty good too. Only known co in India that manufactures auto closures with T-Joint that does not require any tempering with original wiring harness at the time of installation.

other items it mfrs include:
1) Central Locking & Car alarm system
2) Gear Shift Locks
3) Reverse Parking Sensors
4) Multimedia LCDs
5) 2-wheeler central locking
6) Power windows
7) Auto Window closure relays

All the best...
I visited the site whose link is attached in the post by Prateekool, came accross "Reverse Parking Sensors Stick Type" they can be attached / sticked to the Number Plate and are 2 sensors.

Wanted to know, has anybody tried this product or have any detailed information on the same, that how accurate they are as they are sticked on to the number plate ?

One advantage i can see is we do not have to drill holes in the bumpers and avoid the awkward look when the color of the sensor does not match with the car's color.

Request the experts to enlighten on this.

regards,
Sanjeev
Old 22nd April 2009, 13:02   #190
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmshiv View Post
Hi, I live in Bangalore. I inquired in almost all dealers regarding this rear camera with LCD screen stuff. RNS and Mondovi told me the price 17000 for camera with LCD screen (RED SOUL). where in BIMAL guy said that if its just sensors then it will be 3500 rs. BIMAL don't prefer fitting camera with LCD as it needs cutting car internal wiring system thus we will loose car warranty!!! Is it true?
Or he is telling this simply as he might not have it ?

I noticed everyone mentioning price around 10k for camera with LCD screen. Can anyone guide me to the proper price and shop details? Also please mention which company camera is having better vision?
Hi BMShiv. did you finally decide on the system and install it? Where did you get it installed? I am also from Bnagalore and interested to install a reverse guide for my Safari. Any leads will be helpful.

Thanks
Old 29th April 2009, 17:20   #191
Senior - BHPian

Update

Hi folks,

Quote:
The view is black and white. The dealer agreed to change it to a colour one, but of course, he has not contacted me yet. I will have to get after him now.
Since I had to benefit from the deal, I went to the dealer's place. He promptly changed the black and white camera to a colour one. He had not bothered to tell me that it was a black and white camera that he is fixing when he initially did the fixing.

I am yet to use it at night, so I am not sure about the 'night' mode, but this has bluetooth which shows the incoming number, but displays calls made as just 'outgoing call'.

The reversing camera & parking sensor thread-image_056.jpg

This image is taken on a HTC phone. This is what I see when I put the car in reverse from where I park. I still have to get used to it.
Old 29th April 2009, 23:44   #192
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by sharma_sanjeevi View Post
I visited the site whose link is attached in the post by Prateekool, came accross "Reverse Parking Sensors Stick Type" they can be attached / sticked to the Number Plate and are 2 sensors.

Wanted to know, has anybody tried this product or have any detailed information on the same, that how accurate they are as they are sticked on to the number plate ?

One advantage i can see is we do not have to drill holes in the bumpers and avoid the awkward look when the color of the sensor does not match with the car's color.

Request the experts to enlighten on this.

regards,
Sanjeev

Hi Sanjeev,

I also visited the website after reading about it in the forum and also got interested in the same number plate sensor due to the same reason as mentioned by you.

I sent them a product query inquiry from their website and got e-mail regarding their distributor details in Delhi. He also called me up and invited me to visit his showroom and get it installed then and there only. He said that number plate sensor covers an area in the angle range of 120 degrees (same as that for reverse camera). But I am not sure will it be able to help me judge the corners of bumper. I am planning to go there and check it out as well as other products. You can contact him at:

Mr.Arun Thakur,
M/s Rajatdeep Overseas Pvt. Ltd.
179A- LIG, Yellow Appt.
Rajouri Garden, New Delhi-110027
Ph - 9310376144

Any body with any experience regarding blackcat sensor system? The dealer is giving it to me at half price of R.D. sensor and painting over them to match bumper colour at no extra cost. (That is the reason I am getting double minded and favouring Blackcat).
Old 29th April 2009, 23:55   #193
BHPian

While browsing the net I chanced upon this interesting parking sensors which claims that it uses electromagnetic technology instead of ultrasonic technology as in other parking sensors.

No Holes Parking Sensor | Parking Dynamics Reverse Sensor

It says it is not visible and no holes in bumpers required.

Is it available in India? Can anyone comment on this technology?

Also the site says that it is supplying to all big brands like merc, audi, VW, Honda, Hyundai, jaguar, mitsubishi, toyota, rolls royce etc. then why is there these cars are having regular parking sensors? If anyone can get sensors which are not visible then he/she would surely jump at it.
Old 30th April 2009, 09:08   #194
Senior - BHPian

Doc Saab, that video kind thing is very confusing for me. I tried to reverse a friends Safari with Reverse Camera and went very close to the car behind. Basically you have to keep watching it to use it. I feel more comfortable with the sensors as I can get the help from beep sounds along with RVMs

Quote:
Hi folks,

Since I had to benefit from the deal, I went to the dealer's place. He promptly changed the black and white camera to a colour one. He had not bothered to tell me that it was a black and white camera that he is fixing when he initially did the fixing.

I am yet to use it at night, so I am not sure about the 'night' mode, but this has bluetooth which shows the incoming number, but displays calls made as just 'outgoing call'.

Attachment 130677

This image is taken on a HTC phone. This is what I see when I put the car in reverse from where I park. I still have to get used to it.
Old 30th April 2009, 19:52   #195
Senior - BHPian

Hi RK Saab,

Quote:
Originally Posted by rkbharat View Post
Doc Saab, that video kind thing is very confusing for me. I tried to reverse a friends Safari with Reverse Camera and went very close to the car behind. Basically you have to keep watching it to use it. I feel more comfortable with the sensors as I can get the help from beep sounds along with RVMs
This also has the sensors plus the camera. I was just curious about the camera and so installed it. It needs getting used to it and to judge the distance. Last time when I reversed, the bumper and numberplate disappeared from view, there was still 1 foot gap.

I can experiment only with my cars and so I do.

Ditto with a Navigator!

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks