Team-BHP > Modifications & Accessories
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 28th October 2010, 16:04   #436

Bosch Wipers in Bangalore

Can someone please help me on where i can pick a set of Bosch Wipers for my i10 in Bangalore. One of the poster had mentioned that he had picked up AR 552 S for his i10 .. Please confirm and some contact details will also help.

Thanks

regards
Ganesh
Old 28th October 2010, 16:44   #437
BHPian

You can buy Bosch Wipers from Vikas Trading at JC Road. Their numbers are 41131727 and 41575293. I got the wipers installed from them hardly 2 weeks back and I am happy to choose Bosch as they are more smooth and efficient than my stock syndicate wipers

Quote:
Originally Posted by iyertalks View Post
One of the poster had mentioned that he had picked up AR 552 S for his i10
I am not sure whether i understand! What poster are you talking about and who is HE you are referring to?
Old 5th November 2010, 16:10   #438
Senior - BHPian

Can someone please help in buying new wipers for my Vista? I have done 11K on the odo and its time to change the wiper blades. They have been used for 2 monsoon already.

Is Bosch the best one when it comes to wiper blades?

What would the right size for the Vista? Both front and rear wiper blades?

Please suggest.
Old 10th November 2010, 15:57   #439
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by iyertalks View Post
Can someone please help me on where i can pick a set of Bosch Wipers for my i10 in Bangalore. One of the poster had mentioned that he had picked up AR 552 S for his i10 .. Please confirm and some contact details will also help.

Thanks

regards
Ganesh
i10 requires one 22'' and one 16'' wipers. So just ask them for this size. I am going to pick them today evening from J C Road. Once i pick it up, i will give you the address of the shop.
Old 10th November 2010, 18:26   #440
Senior - BHPian

i10 Bosch Wipers

I got normal Bosch Wipers from a place called J K Automobiles, J C Road. Normal Bosch wipers costed Rs.266.
Enquired about Aerotwin for i10, J K Automobiles quoted Rs.1650. Prasad Agarwal, the Bosch dealer, quoted Rs.1750.
Somehow, i did not felt like spending so much for Aerotwins, so went in for normal Bosch Wipers.

Will update once i fit it and use it.

Address of J K Automobiles.
17/4, 2nd Cross, Journalist Colony, J C Road, Bangalore 2
Old 10th November 2010, 19:12   #441
Senior - BHPian

Any store near BTM/Madiwala/Koramangala for Bosch wiper blades? My stock wipers sucks!
Old 30th November 2010, 19:43   #442
Senior - BHPian

i10 Bosch Wipers - Update after Installation

Installing the new wipers was pretty simple as everybody know it. These wipers are far better than the OEM wipers. Worth a penny to go for Bosch wipers
Old 2nd December 2010, 15:34   #443
BHPian

Hi guys,
We have so many people using Bosch wipers. But would be interested in knowing the feedback from people who used regular Bosch/other branded wipers and then felt the need to upgrade to Bosch Aerotwins.

I recently changed wipers in my SX4. I bought the regular ones from Hella as they had the correct size. Bosch did not have the correct size, but had the right size in Aerotwins. But the cost difference was 4 times!!!

My Hella wipers are working beautifully, cleans perfectly and not sound as well. that makes me wonder are these Aero twin wipers so good / magical to worth that kind of a premium.

Please elucidate... am I missing something here?
Old 3rd December 2010, 08:09   #444
BHPian

Hey guys.
Is it possible to fit those sleek Bosch blades (the ones in Skoda's) called Aero something in my Hyundai i20. How much will it cost ?
Old 3rd December 2010, 10:10   #445
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Latheesh View Post
Any store near BTM/Madiwala/Koramangala for Bosch wiper blades? My stock wipers sucks!
I picked up a pair at Sachin's auto shop, Koramangala. You can search this forum for Sachin Auto and you would get the number. It is on a road parallel to the Raheja Arcade road.
Old 3rd December 2010, 11:24   #446
Senior - BHPian

AUTOSHOP in Koramangala - on the road that goes left off the main HOSUR Road just after TATA INDICOM office.

Bought a pair of nice new Bosch 19 inch wipers for the Scorpio. Rs 320/- the pair.

Well worth it I must say.

Scorp is almost 3 years old and its OEM wipers were just beginning to cause streaks on the windscreen while in operation.

These new wipers are very good.
Old 3rd December 2010, 11:39   #447
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by deepjaju View Post
Hey guys.
Is it possible to fit those sleek Bosch blades (the ones in Skoda's) called Aero something in my Hyundai i20. How much will it cost ?
Hi,
I think you will find the Aerotwins for your i20. see the link below for the availability of the product
BOSCH AERO RETRO FLAT Wiper Blades HYUNDAI i20 on eBay (end time 01-Dec-10 10:17:37 GMT)

The price will not not less than 1700/-

Just make sure the size is correct for your cars, generally dealers try to push other sizes and convince you to buy them... measure your stock sizes.
Old 3rd December 2010, 14:56   #448
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by getsriram View Post
Hi,
I think you will find the Aerotwins for your i20. see the link below for the availability of the product
BOSCH AERO RETRO FLAT Wiper Blades HYUNDAI i20 on eBay (end time 01-Dec-10 10:17:37 GMT)

The price will not not less than 1700/-

Just make sure the size is correct for your cars, generally dealers try to push other sizes and convince you to buy them... measure your stock sizes.
Thanks a lot dude. Thats exactly wat i was looking for. But can u please suggest me some indian dealer or website where i can purchase ?
Old 3rd December 2010, 16:06   #449
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by deepjaju View Post
Thanks a lot dude. Thats exactly wat i was looking for. But can u please suggest me some indian dealer or website where i can purchase ?
All Bosch dealers have these. There are lots of dealers for Bosch India. I guess you are in Jaipur. Here are two authorized dealers for you in Jaipur. Check it exactly for your car and mention them as aerotwins, if it is less than 1500/- please doubt it

Jaipur Diesels Pvt. Ltd.
80-81, Dhuleshwar
Garden,
C - Scheme,
Jaipur 302 004
RAJASTHAN
0141-2361454
Mr.Lekh Jagwani

Panjwani Distributors
2, A 11, Below Hotel Queens
Sethi Colony,
Jaipur 302 004
RAJASTHAN
9314506372, 0141-3940196
Mr.Anil Panjwani
getsriram is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 3rd December 2010, 23:27   #450
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by getsriram View Post
Hi guys,
We have so many people using Bosch wipers. But would be interested in knowing the feedback from people who used regular Bosch/other branded wipers and then felt the need to upgrade to Bosch Aerotwins.

I recently changed wipers in my SX4. I bought the regular ones from Hella as they had the correct size. Bosch did not have the correct size, but had the right size in Aerotwins. But the cost difference was 4 times!!!

My Hella wipers are working beautifully, cleans perfectly and not sound as well. that makes me wonder are these Aero twin wipers so good / magical to worth that kind of a premium.

Please elucidate... am I missing something here?
Before i went in for normal bosch wipers, even i had such questions. But i was more convinced that paying 4 times more was not really worth. I have used aerotwins on our accent. It does the same job like others but the durability is good. So not worth paying 4 times more, instead change the regular ones twice a year, still you save the money.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks