Team-BHP > Modifications & Accessories
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 3rd November 2022, 20:38   #1261
BHPian

Re: Buying & Using a Pressure Washer

I have been using ResQTech PW-101 for past 3 years. Their support team is awesome. I had a problem with the gun and it was quickly replaced. The washers worn out quickly and whenever I ask for these, they are immediately sent by post.
ImranHyd is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 28th December 2022, 10:10   #1262
Senior - BHPian

Saw this on Facebook and it really looks just what I need. Pulls water from bucket, no power cord required (works on battery) and pressure looks adequate. Costs just 1550/-. However, the company selling it looks suspect. There is no address, contact number or website only a suspect email address. Buying & Using a Pressure Washer-screenshot_2022122810021815.jpg
Anyone with experience with this type of washer and links to a reliable source much appreciated
Old 28th December 2022, 10:51   #1263
BHPian

Looks like a Chinese company, the product looks like it can do it all and also reach the moon while doing it.

Link

I am tempted to spend the money and hope for a pleasant surprise.
Can't decide.
If you take the plunge, let me know.
Attached Thumbnails
Buying & Using a Pressure Washer-heins.png  

Old 28th December 2022, 11:44   #1264
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by goandude View Post
Saw this on Facebook and it really looks just what I need. Pulls water from bucket, no power cord required (works on battery) and pressure looks adequate. Costs just 1550/-. However, the company selling it looks suspect.
Quote:
Originally Posted by neofromcapone View Post
Looks like a Chinese company, the product looks like it can do it all and also reach the moon while doing it.

I am tempted to spend the money and hope for a pleasant surprise.
Can't decide.
Just have a loot out of the Box!

If you guys have a Eureka Forbes Vacuum cleaner or any other brand with Blower and suction functionality, They do provide attachments for pressure wash, which works better than such Chinese products. This will not give you a true pressure wash, but check the specs and you will find it manageable for our domestic requirements.

If you are someone who is planning to buy/upgrade vacuum cleaner, then plan accordingly, such that it can serve multiple purposes.

Just mentioning it here, so you can recollect and put to use what we already have and which works better.

Last edited by Mustang_Boss : 28th December 2022 at 11:45.
Mustang_Boss is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 14th January 2023, 10:58   #1265
BHPian

There's not even one mention of Shakti S5 in this entire thread! I have been researching pressure washers and the Shakti S5 liked like it's a great machine considering the price and accesories that come with it.

However I would love to hear from another bhpian, their unbiased views as YouTube can be nothing else but a sales pitch.
Old 24th January 2023, 15:12   #1266
BHPian

Recently bought the Karcher K3 Premium Deluxe from Worthylife (distributor) in Noida for Rs. 15,500. Folks in NCR can visit the official Karcher centre in Noida to get a good idea about the product range, it's also their main service centre in India and manned by helpful staff. I bought mine from Worthylife because the price was 10-20% lower.

Went with the K3PD because it has a water cooled motor and more importantly, a 10m pressure pipe connection, which helps keep the unit on my 1st floor balcony and pressure wash the car parked below on the road. My first unit had a cut on the pressure pipe and Worthylife replaced the unit immediately after I spoke with their promoter. Also ended up buying Karcher's water filer (as I used a bucket), inlet hose connectors and a foam lance from them, apart from WV1 window vacuum which is quite nice for the car windows apart from the house, and a FC5 floor cleaner for which I have mixed opinions.
iamitp is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 27th February 2023, 10:42   #1267
BHPian

I was looking for a portable pressure washer that could sit in the boot and can be used where ever needed. After going though a lot of stuff online I came across this, it seems to have a few reviews on you tube and also the product is listed in Amazon India. Does anyone have experience using this ?

Amazon

Old 27th March 2023, 23:49   #1268
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by chaitanyakrish View Post
3. Eurofine. I am seeing these Eurofine pressure washers on YouTube recently and they are made by a Salem based company. They claim, the motor is made in Coimbatore and they are reliable.

Any feedback is much appreciated.
Been using eurofine pressure washer for the past 5 months. Eurofine,eurojet,btali,aagro all pressure pumps are assembled in India with Chinese parts and frames except the copper which is bought from Coimbatore and winding is done locally. Bought a model with feature to reduce pressure of the motor since it’ll be used primarily for equine purposes. It’s a self priming water cooled motor. I’ve been using it atleast 3-4 times a week for an average of 1hr each time. Didn’t face any issue till now. There’s a 1 year no question asked warranty for the motor alone. I went with eurofine as the manufacturing unit is nearby my place so services and spare parts availability will not be an issue in the future. Hope this helps.
Old 26th April 2023, 01:28   #1269

Hello Everyone,

I am using Bosch AQT-125 car washer. The stock foam cannon is more like a soap despenser. Any suggestions on the Foam Cannon apart from MJJC as it costs nearly INR 4600 which is like 50% cost of pressure washer.

Thank you
Akhil
Old 18th May 2023, 13:18   #1270
Senior - BHPian

I have been bucket washing my cars for a long time and it is the rinsing of the foamed up car which has been a challenge with a bucket and a mug. Wish for a spray which would wash away the soap easily

Some queries coming from a basement parking set up with cars in adjacent spaces
  • Does a typical pressure washer leave a spray trail which can land on adjacent parking spots?
  • I can probably get a power socket fixed but the water inlet is around 30m away. Do all pressure washers support inlet from a bucket with a suitable hose? Most sites are silent about it
  • Has anyone used the rotary soft brush attachment? (saw it on Kaercher) Is it effective in the door sill area which gets muck stuck during monsoons?
  • Lastly, a couple of Resqtech products looked just like what the doctor ordered - battery powered pump in built to a bucket and better still, a submersible pump! Any feedback on these will be nice to have
Old 18th May 2023, 14:09   #1271
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeeTee TSI View Post
I have been bucket washing my cars for a long time and it is the rinsing of the foamed up car which has been a challenge with a bucket and a mug. Wish for a spray which would wash away the soap easily

Some queries coming from a basement parking set up with cars in adjacent spaces
  • Does a typical pressure washer leave a spray trail which can land on adjacent parking spots?
  • I can probably get a power socket fixed but the water inlet is around 30m away. Do all pressure washers support inlet from a bucket with a suitable hose? Most sites are silent about it
  • Has anyone used the rotary soft brush attachment? (saw it on Kaercher) Is it effective in the door sill area which gets muck stuck during monsoons?
  • Lastly, a couple of Resqtech products looked just like what the doctor ordered - battery powered pump in built to a bucket and better still, a submersible pump! Any feedback on these will be nice to have
Pressure washing cannot be done with other vehicles around, you need some working room, there will be plenty of fine mist that would settle on everything else around. Best to do it in an open area in your apartment.

Purchase a long low pressure \ inlet hose which is cheap and perhaps an extension cord for the power outlet, the high pressure hose needs to be atleast 8-10M for ease of use.

Use a spray pump bottle and soft brush to clean door sills and then spray it away using pressurized water, dry using a towel afterwards.

Either use a proper pressure washer with inlet water from the mains or use an Agri sprayer with waterless wash method. The cheap and cheerful ones do not really work well, mostly a waste of money unfortunately. I do not suggest running pressure washer from a bucket, it works best with mains supply of decent pressure.

An easy wash method is - Spray foam first, Rinse off, Spray waterless wash generously - Wipe dry! For light dust and grime this would work, no need to rub and clean the paint, all the rubber and plastic bits will stay black as well.

Last edited by Kosfactor : 18th May 2023 at 14:11.
Kosfactor is online now   (3) Thanks
Old 21st May 2023, 06:55   #1272
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gupts007 View Post
There's not even one mention of Shakti S5 in this entire thread! I have been researching pressure washers and the Shakti S5 liked like it's a great machine considering the price and accesories that come with it.

However I would love to hear from another bhpian, their unbiased views as YouTube can be nothing else but a sales pitch.
Succumbed to the needs. Bought this off Amazon and have used it a few times. I couldn't fault it so far. The pressure is awesome and the long 10m hydraulic pipe is a boon.
One thing I disliked is the pressure by the company to give it a 5 star review on Amazon so they can extend the warranty from 6 months to 12 months. For this very reason I want to give them a lower rating when I review it.
The foam bottle is apparently useless from what I've read and haven't tried it.
Another point worth mentioning is that in the manual it says you must change the motor oil after every 20 hours of use. That will be a challenge to do I think but will bother about it when the day comes.
Gupts007 is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 26th May 2023, 13:59   #1273
BHPian

Anybody has a review on this?

https://www.starq.in/products/qpt-by...washer-3000hpw

Salient features:
Brass Pump head
3 HP Motor
Induction motor with copper winding
220 bar pressure

Machine seems robust and the manufacturer claims this to be a commercial grade washer, I'm primarily looking for a induction based reliable washer and confused between this and the Resqtech PW 102
Old 27th May 2023, 09:16   #1274
BHPian

I have a resqtech pressure washer using since 4.5 yrs, worked really great. I ensure it does not run for more than 10 mins continuously. Recently encountered issue of getting burning smell and smoke with bad smell.

Am I looking at end of life of this?
Has anyone experienced this?
Is it advisable to repair ?

Any pointers will be really helpful
TIA
Old 27th May 2023, 12:15   #1275
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gupts007 View Post
Another point worth mentioning is that in the manual it says you must change the motor oil after every 20 hours of use. That will be a challenge to do I think but will bother about it when the day comes.
You can checkout my Review of the Shakti S3 here (Shakti S3 Car Pressure Washer Review). I have posted the video procedure of replacing the oil in the S3/S5 in that thread by which even I had to refill the oil on delivery. Machine is working excellent btw.

Cheers...
dkaile is offline   (2) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks